I just want to get money and laid

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a fit body but I just want to make money by myself not answer to any shmuck of a boss and live remotely banging hot girls while im young. Anyone have any suggestions?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a fit body but I just want to make money by myself not answer to any shmuck of a boss and live remotely banging hot girls while im young. Anyone have any suggestions?
Ever looked into Caleb Jones’s content?

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was insanely horny when I wrote this and had no girls available. I am good now. I don’t agree with this it’s a stupid life goal and leads nowhere. Aim for your full potential and enjoy women but don’t make them your focus. Keep rising above your base lower desires and nature. That is the goal.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for coming to your senses. There's more to existence than gorging on hedonism.

My personal viewpoint is that we are a broken generation and we need to mitigate the problems caused by the previous ones and set up something better for the future ones. Making money and getting laid does build character for men, and no one will take you seriously if you can't do these things. But those goals are ultimately small potatoes.
Chasing women keeps you *asleep*. It’s hard to explain but everything in society is meant to suppress you and keep you in this ape-like mode. Thinking of sex, food, status, how you look wondering if your good enough etc.

True joy and happiness is when your operating at your best and to fo that you need to be free of everything holding you back. The best of the best in any area of life have an almost zen like attitude and that is why they completely dominate. No ego. Just action. Ironically this is the “secret sauce” to girls. Girls sense this and hang on. Men are the prize not women.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yet here ya’ll sit on a board dedicated almost exclusively to getting men laid.

Am I the only one that gets the incredible irony of this?

Chasing women keeps you *asleep*. It’s hard to explain but everything in society is meant to suppress you and keep you in this ape-like mode. Thinking of sex, food, status, how you look wondering if your good enough etc.

True joy and happiness is when your operating at your best and to fo that you need to be free of everything holding you back. The best of the best in any area of life have an almost zen like attitude and that is why they completely dominate. No ego. Just action. Ironically this is the “secret sauce” to girls. Girls sense this and hang on. Men are the prize not women.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stop focusing on women and focus on yourself. You are supposed to be the prize. If you focus on making that a reality, the women will come to you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

OP wants to skip all the hard work and jump straight to reward city.

Doesn't work like that. With women or anything else in life.

This is no different than saying I want to look like a Greek God but eat pizza all day and play video games. You can't. Your goals have to align with your actions.

Actions that don't align with your stated goals mean you aren't serious about reaching your goals

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
That’s obvious, but the waxing melodramatic about what a man’s purpose should be is not about seduction.

OP wants to skip all the hard work and jump straight to reward city.

Doesn't work like that. With women or anything else in life.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

The irony is that you come here for answers to get laid and in the process you discover self improvement and self discovery. Can’t believe this has to be stated

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ah another Master of the Obvious.

I get it though, it’s hard to not think you’re like a Zen Master at 27. You’ll be ok though.

The irony is that you come here for answers to get laid and in the process you discover self improvement and self discovery. Can’t believe this has to be stated

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be an awesome lifestyle. When you figure that out, let us know!

Ever looked into Caleb Jones’s content?
Caleb Jones (aka BlackDragon) is an interesting case study. He has some really good ideas and some good frameworks for considering things, in terms of both making money and for seduction. I have linked some of his articles when they make sense. He does talk a lot about location independent income. At the same time, I am conflicted about him because PUA Nick Krauser did expose him for some pretty bad stuff. I also don't think his open relationship model would work too well in a lot of cases.

BlackDragon is a pathetic delusional cuck | Krauser PUA

Lol at Black Dragon | Krauser PUA

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no cheat code to do this easily. A lot of it depends how much money you need, what skills you have and your work ethic/discipline

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I can't disagree with wanting these things, I think these are ultimately trivial aspirations. You'll eventually realize that without a deeper purpose or more defined meaning in your life, that even the allure of women and riches will become hollow.

Building a lifestyle around community, relationships, and being someone who others can depend on is more fruitful in my opinion. And by this I don't particularly mean settling down and having a boring family lifestyle.

In business you'll find more often than not the ones who are able to generate sustained success and wealth are the ones who are passionate and the best at building relationships. Rarely is that ever accomplished by remotely sitting behind a desk (although things have changed slightly recently).

You have to go out into the world, fight the good fight, live with purpose, and prove your worth everyday. These are attractive qualities, this will put you on a path to surrounding yourself with attractive women and financial independence.