"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I just shot myself in the foot

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
You guys can sex text a chick all day & night but eventually it's all meaningless if you can't penetrate her in the real life.

Texting is for kids. Adults don't text, they bang.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
You guys can sex text a chick all day & night but eventually it's all meaningless if you can't penetrate her in the real life.

Texting is for kids. Adults don't text, they bang.
I Fock her senseless 5x a week bro. I sext her when I’m. Ord
 

deBrito

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
122
Reaction score
106
Location
Brazil
It could definitely be possible that you're the only guy she's f-ing, but all I'm saying is man don't act like a friend with her. It's something you'll learn a lesson from sooner or later if you don't already know this. If you do, I have no idea why you're texting her on some casual stuff like this.

and don't put other dudes on a pedestal.. whats all this calling another man chad stuff? that's super beta.
I've learned this the hard way.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

spikeanut

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
287
I’m. Going to do me if she leaves idc o had my fun for 6 months doing everything and anything with her
OP, it's clear this thread was started as a semi-brag about you being able to have your way with this chick. She is obviously your FWB, but from the texting, it is also clear you've started to treat her more than the FWB you claim. Everyone's response here has been constructive criticism solely for the purpose of helping you. However, you choosing to ignore the advice given indicates getting advice was never the intent when you posted. Not sure why you get defensive and try to show how you're the Man because this slvt let's you do anything you want to her. But then you get butt hurt and tell her to "suck a ****" and ignore her for 5 days because she didn't text you for a little bit because she was asleep. As others have stated, there are some glaring holes with your game. Remember, anyone can get at least one slvt to do what they want. But the ultimate goal of this forum is to help with a person's mindset and growth as a man, in order to improve their overall game with all women and life in general. You started this post, yet refuse to accept the advice when it's given. Either you're trolling and strictly wanted an outlet to brag about this slvt, or you haven't matured enough to understand the advice given. But bottom line, if she truly is a FWB, stop texting her like she's your LTR.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
OP, it's clear this thread was started as a semi-brag about you being able to have your way with this chick. She is obviously your FWB, but from the texting, it is also clear you've started to treat her more than the FWB you claim. Everyone's response here has been constructive criticism solely for the purpose of helping you. However, you choosing to ignore the advice given indicates getting advice was never the intent when you posted. Not sure why you get defensive and try to show how you're the Man because this slvt let's you do anything you want to her. But then you get butt hurt and tell her to "suck a ****" and ignore her for 5 days because she didn't text you for a little bit because she was asleep. As others have stated, there are some glaring holes with your game. Remember, anyone can get at least one slvt to do what they want. But the ultimate goal of this forum is to help with a person's mindset and growth as a man, in order to improve their overall game with all women and life in general. You started this post, yet refuse to accept the advice when it's given. Either you're trolling and strictly wanted an outlet to brag about this slvt, or you haven't matured enough to understand the advice given. But bottom line, if she truly is a FWB, stop texting her like she's your LTR.
Absolutely. Idk she’s being weird **** it shouldn’t have posted here. I just want a harem of 8 and 9s.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
She wants to be exclusive and that’s the last thing I wabt but I also don’t want to lose this PCs at what do
 
Top