Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just hate life at this point

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
I've got a pretty good life, but I just hate everything. I'm barely ever happy.

I work a "good" job with great co-workers and a fair salary for only being in the workforce for 1.5 years, but I just feel like it's pointless. I'm a software tester, and it's low stress, but it's just... Unfulfilling.

I've always been a night person, so I'm tired everyday because I have to get up for work (less than 9 hours sleep and waking up anytime before 11am or 12pm just doesn't work for my body). If I don't take my 200mg caffeine pill before going to the gym I literally CAN'T have a good workout. I'll be too tired and will feel like absolute sh!t.

I've traveled, but have lived in the same place my entire life. It's expensive, so I have to live with my parents (who I love more than anything), winter seems to last forever, the people are, in general, unfriendly a$$h0les, traffic sucks, and the women all seem to be stuck up like you wouldn't believe. I'd love to move, but the honest truth is that I'm scared to try. My parents are also the most important people in my life, and even though they annoy the living hell out of me sometimes, I'd rather not leave them behind and barely ever see them.

My dating/sex life has had ups and downs. I've f*cked a lot of women--some gorgeous and some downright disgusting--but have never dated anyone for more than 6 months. I'm pretty sure I'll never get into a committed relationship, and 10000000000000000% certain I'll never get married. If you're wondering why, it's because I'm bitter as f*ck and don't/can't "like" women the way I would a good/best friend. I just don't respect them (due to the experiences I've had). In a way it's depressing, but in a way it's liberating because I know the truth about women. All I really want from them is sex. The thing is, even as an all around "good catch," I still have to work for it, and a big part of me just doesn't want to. It's not just because I don't respect women though, it's also because I'm tired almost every f*cking day after work and don't FEEL like "working" for pvssy after that. I did the dating thing when I was a little younger and it was, at best, 50/50. At some point I quit because I felt that it wasn't worth my time, money, or energy. It was just plain frustrating. I literally went on so many dates that I was given a nickname at one of the bars downtown. I don't know what it was, but I was told by a girl that they had given me one after our sh!tty date ended. Like I said, the people here are kunts.

I almost never have anything to look forward. I feel like I'm living life just to live life.

I saw someone on here post that they don't even expect to go on the dates they set up anymore because the women just flake. Exactly the same for me. I plan on them flaking. I plan on NOT meeting them. And guess what? I'm right most of the time.

Last edited:

esev8

Banned
Reaction score
How old are you? I would guess you are young...
I think you need to get your shiit together bro you have a good job and you complain??? you know how many people have crappy jobs or are unemployed?
If girls flake on you it´s your fault something is wrong with your game you need to fix that. You need to find out what you are doing wrong and start enjoying life

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to understand that only one person controls how happy you are or are not. And that is YOU!

Regardless of whatever situation you are in, you have the option of looking at it from a good angle or a bad angle and that will dictate how happy you are. Simply put, you are unhappy because you choose to be unhappy. It's not the job you have, it's not how many or what quality women are currently in your life, its not your living situation or how much money you have in the bank. In fact, I would pretty much guarantee that if you had all of the things you think that would "make you happy", you would likely find yourself writing the same thing as you just did because external influences can never "make you happy", that always comes from inside of you.

I'll bet if everyone you know took out a sheet of paper, wrote down all their problems on it, folded it up, put them in a hat, and then you took turns randomly drawing them out, you'd find out a few things.

The first is everyone has problems, and the second is, you'd more than likely wish you had your own list back in front of you than the one you picked out of the hat.

You want to be happier? Every morning, wake up and smile a big smile...a REAL smile, not a fake smile. While most people believe that their current state of mind controls their emotions and expressions, it actually works both ways. If you want to be happier, then act like you are happy and your mind will follow.

Often times, you can take 2 people that have the exact same situations, one of them will be like the OP and the other will be very happy.

Bottom line is, you control how happy you are, so if you are always down in the dumps, feeling unhappy, etc, you should probably not look at the situations you are in as the reason, you should look at yourself and your mindset as the reasons. Nothing is going to change until your mindset changes, it doesn't matter what the situation is, your mindset and attitude will cause you to still be unhappy. It's always easier to blame outside causes as the reason for you to be the way you are instead of taking a good hard look at yourself and making the necessary changes.

And yes, you likely are right most of the time because your mindset leads to a self fulfilling prophecy that causes it. Your mind causes you to behave in a way that will cause women to flake. Whether it be bad body language, bad texting, bad intonation, lack of confidence, or displaying that piss poor, Debbie Downer attitude that you have 24/7 that causes women to scatter like roaches under a flashlight, your mind will ALWAYS attempt to create in reality what you expect and believe to be true.

You hate yourself and then you sit there and act like its some big surprise that another person doesn't want to be around you? Hell, you don't even want to be around you, why would anyone else?

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Live your own life with passion and you will always be satisfyied no matter what happens to you. Life has bumps and bruises, it happens. The difference is in how you take it personally.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do on your days off? You need to make sure you are doing something fun at least once a week.

I'm not a morning person either. I start my job at 5am. I work anywhere from 8 - 12 hours a day. I hate getting up early. But guess what? I deal with it. You have to make money and we're not kids anymore. We can't just have fun all day long like we used to. It's life. I wish my life turned out differently, but it didnt. So I deal with it. I know deep down that I'm the shvt. If a woman doesn't like me or she flakes on me, then it's her loss. She was to stupid to realize the best man she will ever find was right in front of her.

You need to do things that you think are fun, accept your life for how it currently is, and start getting a better mindset when it comes to women.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should go see a doctor bro, is depression a normal thing for you? I think you need some help.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Want some cheese to go with your whine?
Biggest ahole on sosuave right here. 64 y/o and on sosuave insulting random people on the Internet. Easy to see who the real loser is here.

See this guy op? Don't keep following this same road or you'll end up like him. A 64 y/o lonely loser with no friends trolling an online forum.

If you want to feel better, type "theync.com" into your browser and hit enter. Watch d few videos and I guarantee you'll feel better about your life

When did this forum become an emotional support message board?
If you don't like someone's topic, don't click it. F*ckin morons, man...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont particularly like my job either but it pays well. I do a lot of things i dont like or dont want to do. Its called being an adult.

Get more sleep anf cut the caffine. You will not feel well if you are sleeped deprived. You have to cut the apron strings at some point. You need to be independent. Roommate? Once I moved out on my own I liked it. You probably will too.

Software tester? What kind of software?

I agree with a previous poster. See a doctor about depression. Maybe you need meds.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Biggest ahole on sosuave right here. 64 y/o and on sosuave insulting random people on the Internet. Easy to see who the real loser is here.

See this guy op? Don't keep following this same road or you'll end up like him. A 64 y/o lonely loser with no friends trolling an online forum.

If you want to feel better, type "theync.com" into your browser and hit enter. Watch d few videos and I guarantee you'll feel better about your life

If you don't like someone's topic, don't click it. F*ckin morons, man...
Look! I have a groupie!

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop lying to yourself. You don't have a good job. It doesn't matter if 6 billion other people think it's "good". You want a more fulfilling job. Try new things. Change your job into something that's more fulfilling.

Things you could possibly change:
- your performance level (better results)
- your skillset (work smarter)
- company (other people)
- location (other country, language)
- start your own company (independency)
- find a more fulfilling kind of job (other activities)

Be responsible for your own happiness.

Last edited:

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If girls flake on you it´s your fault something is wrong with your game you need to fix that.
This is a bad mentality. You'll get flaked for all kinds of reasons, and no matter how well you game you can't win em all. Never assume it's your fault.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like something about your life, change it. Let me tell you that I've gone through SEVEN major changes in my life... complete career changes, new cities, just moved on. I'm 49 and likely not done yet, so it's never too late.... have the guts to make the changes you want to make and just do it. If you are miserable the universe is telling you you are on the wrong path.

B

BlueAlpha1

This forum is now overrun with deranged men who haven't got a clue. We literally have old men trolling forums and taking pleasure in other people's misery and a half dozen people telling this kid "SUCK IT UP" and keep going at a job where he is MISERABLE.

Let me spell it out for anyone over 40 who still buys this American Dream horsesh!t and is telling OP to just deal with it. THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKS ANYMORE. Quitting a ****ty 9-5 corporate job is not an automatic disqualification of making a living. The workforce changed in 1971 for god's sake, and the new generation is ADAPTING in vast numbers. I know YOU hate it because you spent your entire life working at a job you hated, but if you refuse to adapt, WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE. Your advice has been irrelevant for 30 years, so stop giving it. Go away. This is not what he wants to hear, and that doesn't make him lazy. Laziness is a myth.

Listen OP, if you hate the job, save as much as you can in as short a period of time as possible, set a date and GTFO. Sell your stuff and drive for Uber while putting an airtight stranglehold on your expenses until you can figure out what you want to do next. There is no fantasy here. There is no comfortable "retirement" to strive for and there is no afterlife. Your life is ending one second and a time and every second you waste at a job you hate cannot be redeemed.

Also, what is your definition of travel? Two weeks in Vegas is not travel. There are millions of young people trekking different continents for months at a time. I met a Canadian kid in Barcelona who had been on the road for 7 months straight, bartering his labor for food and lodging. 9 of us at the hostel went to a soccer game in Barcelona with 100,000 people there..about 10 minutes after we all met. That's travel, and if you haven't done it, it will change your life. The experiences with the people you will meet will stay with you forever even if you never hear from them again.

You're going through a quarter life crisis, and it's very common. PM me if you want to talk.

Last edited by a moderator: