Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just had sex

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High five. Did you wrap up? Where did you nut? How big were her T&A? Was she tight?

We need answers.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She came straight over to my place for our first meetup. We smoked a lil weed and got to it.

Big tiddies, she said CC/D cup. Big butt. Average weight, 5'5 or so. Long, thick, wavy hair. Said she was a mix of Columbian and Ukranian.

Definitely freaky, calling me Daddy all the usual dirty talk.

I actually fvck her raw the first and last time but pulled out. Other times used a condom. Tight and very wet.

She was wearing one of those lacey bodysuit lingerie things with shorts. I went down on her a couple times and she gave me some incredibly sloppy BJs while I spanked her. Yeah yeah save me the lecture, i've been doing this **** for ten years and never had a problem. Only poor women get pregnant.

Anyway definitely one of the better sexual encounters i've had.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She came straight over to my place for our first meetup. We smoked a lil weed and got to it.

Big tiddies, she said CC/D cup. Big butt. Average weight, 5'5 or so. Long, thick, wavy hair. Said she was a mix of Columbian and Ukranian.

Definitely freaky, calling me Daddy all the usual dirty talk.

I actually fvck her raw the first and last time but pulled out. Other times used a condom. Tight and very wet.

She was wearing one of those lacey bodysuit lingerie things with shorts. I went down on her a couple times and she gave me some incredibly sloppy BJs while I spanked her. Yeah yeah save me the lecture, i've been doing this **** for ten years and never had a problem. Only poor women get pregnant.

Anyway definitely one of the better sexual encounters i've had.
Damn

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Congrats man but be careful if you guys start something, sounds like she's culturally Catholic.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I got laid on the weekend too. First date friday night, drinks and then back to the bedroom.

I knew this chick had a good ass but she had a absolute sleeper of a body, perfect fake tits slim and hadnt had kids. Whew, saw her again last night and feeling pretty good about myself today.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it is a single-cûm or double cûm party? Or maybe more? :cool:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to turn down sex a couple of times this weekend. Wife was working and i had to keep an eye on my kid.

its hard to get away sometimes. I did go out for drinks with a buddy of mine. Its funny how the women were free during the day when i couldnt get away but not at night. Figures