Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Pecs!!!!!!!

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 20 years of skinniness of two months in the gym, I was just taking off my shirt to take a shower and realized I HAVE PECS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK they're pretty small right now, but pecs are pecs, and they'll only get bigger from here.

Every time I go to the gym these days I leave feeling like a little bit less of a boy and little bit more of a man. Thanks to everyone here for the tips -- I wouldn't have pecs without you. :rolleyes: :D

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha good job!

Im a skinny guy too, i remember after like a week or two of really working out, POP! Pecs!!! :D

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non if they're (were in my case) so small you can see your ribcage thru em.

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, cool, dude!

I also have a story I'd like to share.. :)
I've been skinny for 19 years, joined a gym about 3 months ago.. No, 2½..
Anyway, some weeks ago when I came from the shower I saw that there was some guy who was heading my way and he had a clearly visible sixpack! Nothing extreme, but it was there!
Then I realized it was a mirror :D

atomsk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alboh
After 20 years of skinniness of two months in the gym, I was just taking off my shirt to take a shower and realized I HAVE PECS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK they're pretty small right now, but pecs are pecs, and they'll only get bigger from here.

Every time I go to the gym these days I leave feeling like a little bit less of a boy and little bit more of a man. Thanks to everyone here for the tips -- I wouldn't have pecs without you. :rolleyes: :D
the same thing happened to me a few months ago :D