"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I have NO female friends!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Iguana
I have a female friend and we are so NOT attracted to each other, never had.

I would never **** her.

There you go, all your theories failed.


Iguana
Peace & Metal
DJdamage put it nicely.

of course you wouldnt fvck her, doing her means ending the freindship. you only fvck the ones that u dont need as friends.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
You have no female friends?

Consider yourself lucky.
 

Iguana

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Men and Women can never be 'friends'

Women have girl friends and 'guy they want to fukk' friends.

There isn't a 3rd category.

I made my comentary because of this one.

Of course men and women can be friends!!!!


Iguana
Peace & Metal
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
Men and Women can never be 'friends'

Women have girl friends and 'guy they want to fukk' friends.

There isn't a 3rd category.
Also the "guy who buys me stuff"
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Iguana
I have a female friend and we are so NOT attracted to each other, never had.

I would never **** her.

There you go, all your theories failed.


Iguana
Peace & Metal
Maybe she wants to **** you.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Don't worry about it. I don't have any either. I only have women whom I haven't boned yet.

Last Saturday I met 2 new ones. Boned one that night and the other on Tue. I wouldn't call em friends, but fawk buddies.
 
Top