"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I have no car

Ark Dragon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Ok, I don’t have my license….yeah I’m 20 and I don’t have it because insurance is really high where I live. Its not unusual around here and a lot of my friends don’t have theirs either. So anyway this girl who, I’ve known for years, and I decided to hang out the other day. I called the day before, got movie times…did the usually confident “lets go see this” kinda thing…. she was really happy at first until I said I didn’t drive. I had told her this before but I guess she assumed I had gotten it already. Turns out she doesn’t have hers either and we just kinda both agreed to do it sometime in the future…what I want to know is it cool if we can both get our parents to drop us off somewhere? Or if I should just say screw it and wait till I get to MSU this fall where I don’t need a car. And btw….driving and getting a car are out of the question for a few months.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Where do you live? If you live in a major city then public trasnportation should be a hop and a skip away. If you live in the suburbs, maybe you can call a cab company and swing by her house in it to pick you up. Just tell her to be outside and wait for you to swing by in a cab. Then arrange for the driver to come back at a certain time (i.e. at the end of the movie/date/activity) to pick you up. Then drop her off at her place, and then have the cabbie drive you home. If she's a good persona, she should be cool about it. It might also cost you a few more bucks, but that's the small price you pay for not having a car. ;)
 

Ark Dragon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I live in the woods basically....our town has a population of like 20k people. We have no real cabs here and she lives like 10 miles away. I think i'm screwed?
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
so do i. so what?:rolleyes:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Public Transportation. Anywhere I have ever been in has some sort of public transportation. Try to find a bus or something.
 
Top