Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have come across a female "nice guy"

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I matched a girl on tinder and talked to her for a bit then went over and banged

In her pics she was an 8, IRL a 6.5 but I was horny so I went there, I made the mistake of sleeping over as she lived close to my workplace.

Had no interest in continuing anything so did the whole "i like being single now" routine

Of course she agreed and was like yeah totally me too.

Since then I've been getting message bombed to oblivion about when we can meet next etc

It's ****ing ANNOYING guys.

See as dudes we don't often see this side of things, but the neediness, the Desperation pours out of the phone screen and it's really deeply unpleasant.

It struck me that girls go through this a LOT and we as dudes think they are cruel or callous because they don't react well to it.

Trust me you don't want to be that guy.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not sleep over? I will always sleep over if it's offered, secure a morning bang then dip.

Anyway, I regularly get the desperate "let's meet" msgs, after a few days or a week they either ghost themselves or just stop. These girls are easily reigned back in with a "sorry mad busy with work lately" - I actually got that line from this forum so thanks whoever suggested it.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just successfully dealt with one recently. All I did was ignore her texts, texting back 24-48 hours later about how busy I am at work until she got the hint. It took about 2.5 weeks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's annoying specifically because you're not interested. If you were, she would be coming across as high interest and it wouldn't bother you. Or at least not bother you that much. Generally speaking, women can get away with being "nice guys", because being supplicative, loving, and deferential are positive feminine traits.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah that is definitely annoying, now you see why it's such a turn off for women when a guy acts like this lol. Also, keep in mind that if you had high interest in her it probably wouldn't bother you so much.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not sleep over? I will always sleep over if it's offered, secure a morning bang then dip.

Anyway, I regularly get the desperate "let's meet" msgs, after a few days or a week they either ghost themselves or just stop. These girls are easily reigned back in with a "sorry mad busy with work lately" - I actually got that line from this forum so thanks whoever suggested it.
No you never sleep over at a woman's place unless she is your girlfriend...wrong message is being sent.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You engaged in the most intimate act imaginable with another human being and you don’t understand why she’s acting needy towards your disinterest following? What am I missing here?

Last edited:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You engaged in the most intimate act imaginable with another human being and you don’t understand why she’s acting needy towards your disinterest following? What am I missing here?
It was a tinder root man