"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I have come across a female "nice guy"

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
I matched a girl on tinder and talked to her for a bit then went over and banged

In her pics she was an 8, IRL a 6.5 but I was horny so I went there, I made the mistake of sleeping over as she lived close to my workplace.

Had no interest in continuing anything so did the whole "i like being single now" routine

Of course she agreed and was like yeah totally me too.

Since then I've been getting message bombed to oblivion about when we can meet next etc

It's ****ing ANNOYING guys.

See as dudes we don't often see this side of things, but the neediness, the Desperation pours out of the phone screen and it's really deeply unpleasant.

It struck me that girls go through this a LOT and we as dudes think they are cruel or callous because they don't react well to it.

Trust me you don't want to be that guy.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Why not sleep over? I will always sleep over if it's offered, secure a morning bang then dip.

Anyway, I regularly get the desperate "let's meet" msgs, after a few days or a week they either ghost themselves or just stop. These girls are easily reigned back in with a "sorry mad busy with work lately" - I actually got that line from this forum so thanks whoever suggested it.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I just successfully dealt with one recently. All I did was ignore her texts, texting back 24-48 hours later about how busy I am at work until she got the hint. It took about 2.5 weeks.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
It's annoying specifically because you're not interested. If you were, she would be coming across as high interest and it wouldn't bother you. Or at least not bother you that much. Generally speaking, women can get away with being "nice guys", because being supplicative, loving, and deferential are positive feminine traits.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Yeah that is definitely annoying, now you see why it's such a turn off for women when a guy acts like this lol. Also, keep in mind that if you had high interest in her it probably wouldn't bother you so much.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Why not sleep over? I will always sleep over if it's offered, secure a morning bang then dip.

Anyway, I regularly get the desperate "let's meet" msgs, after a few days or a week they either ghost themselves or just stop. These girls are easily reigned back in with a "sorry mad busy with work lately" - I actually got that line from this forum so thanks whoever suggested it.
No you never sleep over at a woman's place unless she is your girlfriend...wrong message is being sent.
 

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
You engaged in the most intimate act imaginable with another human being and you don’t understand why she’s acting needy towards your disinterest following? What am I missing here?
 
Last edited:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
You engaged in the most intimate act imaginable with another human being and you don’t understand why she’s acting needy towards your disinterest following? What am I missing here?
It was a tinder root man
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top