Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have been watching some of Mysteries vids on youtube...

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its a bit controversial on here, but he is interesting. What with the methods and phases and qualifications and all that, I mean, how does one make it work for them? How do you ingrain the terminology? I mean,is it all really just approach, open, follow the model(s)? For example,this vid: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z1fhXRGYJec&feature=related and how he talks about time bridging, bringing her into you're world,etc. What if you dont have that going for you? Like a super active social life?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All those questions are answered in the Mystery Method ebook. I found it very hard to grasp the whole method and terminology until I downloaded the ebook. And I'm so glad I did because I must've read 5 times and I still need to turn to it for advice. The method is extremely detailed and missing one of the steps can mess up the whole thing. It all makes clear sense once you're in the field tho.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Mystery's stuff, but sometimes I think it's just too much thought and analysis. I like to keep things simple: approach a chick, be yourself, establish rapport, then f-close or #-close (depending on the situation).

For a beginner or someone without a lot of game, that might be easier said than done... but that's what PRACTICE is for. The more times you rinse and repeat that process, the easier it gets.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the problem with that shiet.. trying to make a system out of a free flowing art. ive heard people talk about all that A1, B2 ****. only useful for people with limited social skills IMO. I prefer to go with the flow and react to opportunities as they present themselves. But that only comes after years of experience, I've certainly taken my lumps along the way.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, for someone has alot less to almost I want to say no game, how do you develop game? What if youre behind? I mean, is that method too advanced? Or what about someone who may not have the effort for it? What about someone who believes just be yourself? What if you arent that center of attention? What if you just dont go out and approach? What if you just want to meet a nice girl and get married? Or are women so screwed up due to "feminism" and "independence", that its too out of the question?

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. I know I want to go out more, but I dont. I stay in and watch life pass bye. This is whats killing me. Its like I have forgot how to enjoy myself. I mean, this depression has gotten the best of me.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the Mystery Method. People say that using routines and lying is bad but here's the thing. Say you don't have many interesting stories, so you borrow some off the internet, if you then go out 4 days a week trying to improve your game you will end up with a sh!tloads of real funny stories from that! From there you can make your own routines, or if you have enough experiance you cna ditch them all together.

@ItsOnNow: All your questions will be answered in the field!! Get out there and try it.

You really don't have to follow the model exactly. Just go with what FEELS right. The Mystery Method can be simple if you let it.

Attraction:
1. Open with something interesting.
2. Transition into normal conversaion from that.
3. Disqualify her to create the impresion of higher value. Do this by small negs, push/pull with emphasis on the push, ask her qualifying questions.
4. Qualify her. Make her work for your attention then tell her you like her in subtle ways.

Most important in this phase is to just be and have FUN.

Comfort:
1,2 and 3: Try and make a genuine connetion with her. Ask her interesting emotional questions like 'What was your most embarrasing moment?' and 'what is the craziest thing you have ever done?'. Tell her stories about yourself and your life and what is impotant to you. Find similarities.

Seduction:

If you are in a place where you can have sex, do it.

Just go OUT, you will find real answers there. It isn't too 'advanced' for you, if you want to use the Mystery Method as training wheels it is just simulating a normal attractive inteaction.

(For the record I have read the Venusian Arts Handbook and Magic Bullets)

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsOnNow said:
I know its a bit controversial on here, but he is interesting. What with the methods and phases and qualifications and all that, I mean, how does one make it work for them? How do you ingrain the terminology? I mean,is it all really just approach, open, follow the model(s)? For example,this vid: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z1fhXRGYJec&feature=related and how he talks about time bridging, bringing her into you're world,etc. What if you dont have that going for you? Like a super active social life?
MM is a just breakdown of a courtship. You don't need to remember the method as A1-A2-A3 etc... you need to know the linear phase by phase approach.. and come up with your own style and structure.

It basically is,

OPEN
NEG(optional) + DHV
QUALIFY
------
BUILD CONNECTION + TRUST + INTIMACY
------
SEDUCTION

Style's Annihilation Method:
OPEN
DHV (optional negging)
CREATING EMOTIONAL CONNECTION
CREATING PHYSICAL CONNECTION
SEDUCTION

-------------------------

I may not be completely accurate with the structure but I can see a commonality in these structures and I know the underlying flow of an approach.

Listen to Style's videos on youtube, and Mystery's videos and find common ideology. For ease, keep the skeleton structure in mind during approach, and other added guidelines will come to your mind with practice.