Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to you Ten is to go out and travel. I mean your in Michigan. Use some of your finances and travel the world, see whats out there.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to you Ten is to go out and travel. I mean your in Michigan. Use some of your finances and travel the world, see whats out there.
It's like a broken record. Ten wants to make generalizations about the world and women from his tiny viewpoint in Michigan . Get the hell out of town Ten! You're holding yourself back dude. Go on a walkabout for a year. I guarantee it will open your mind.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been away for a while, but I like to stop and read the posts here.

This thread reminds me of a story about a farmer and his donkey. Not the Aesop fable, but good just the same.

This financially poor farmer had an old donkey that he would use to help him with his daily tasks. The donkey would till fields, carry water from the river, pull a trailer of chopped wood, and help Carry supples back from town.

While in town, some of the more successful farmers would make fun of our poor farmers donkey, saying what a pitiful beast it was.

These remarks started to bother the poor farmer. He started to imagine how much more he would be respected if he had beautiful steeds to till his farm and carry his things.

It's said that people would travel by his farm and see him abusing his donkey with a stick and yelling at the donkey that if he were a horse he would move quicker and work harder.

After a while the farmer started to neglect the donkey. He would tie it in a barn with no food or water. He stopped tending to the donkeys feet and medical needs. And soon the donkey would pass away.

With no funds the farmer could not afford to replace the donkey, nor was he strong enough to tend to the farm and chores without the help of the donkey. Sadly the old man lost his farm and home, and passed away still blaming the donkey for all of his woes.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Sewing the seeds of doubt​

That's nice, but in this situation, Jack the farmer, loved his prized and beautiful Donkey unconditionally. The two could not have been closer, both worked hard and while Jack didn't have a particularly large farm, he shared everything with the Donkey, 50/50. The two were very happy together and worked to keep their farm happy and clean. One day while Jack was visiting a very sick friend, Ian the pig farmer; he left the Donkey outside to roam the dirty farmyard as she pleased as Jack did on many occasions.

As the Donkey entered the bedraggled farmyard she heard a strange whaling.

"Some comrades are better than other comrades!!!" cried a pig from atop an old soap box, "Come with me animals and we will overthrow the farmers, they are all the same". The Donkey noticed all the animals gathered ar
ound a disheveled soap box and went over to see what all the commotion was about.

The Donkey, hoping to raise the spirits of the animals, declared "But sirs, my farmer is good to me and treats me well, I don't think I need to do that, he is not like all the others that you speak of, maybe you can come to my farm and see for yourselves".

The fat, drooling pigs looked back angrily "Quiet fool, you've been oppressed and lied to, we are going to empower you to make your own decisions and break free of your bonds". Flexing her pudgy little arm, the pig screamed in a shrill voice: "This is what a farmenist looks like!"

The Donkey thought about it for a moment and replied "Well, I do a lot of work for the farmer, some of it is in fact quite hard, but I know he can't do it without me, I think I'm an important part of the farm and I am just a Donkey, I can't run a farm without a farmer! Besides I love him and I know he loves me."

The pigs tone grew meaner "You think or your know? We are all strong and independent animals, we can run this farm just fine without farmers! Do you like being beat by your farmer when you hardly do anything wrong?". As the pig was speaking she threw a large turd at her farmer's house. "Farmogyny!" she scowled "Not even once!".

The sick farmer, hearing the commotion, exited the building, walked over to the pig pen and lightly patted his pigs on the head. "Hello snookums, and how are you today? As you guys know, I'm a little sick and doing my best to run this farm for you".

The pigs snarled back. "Hurry up idiot or have you already forgotten about us while talking to your friend."

Remembering it was almost feeding time, the sick farmer limped back to the house, almost falling over while trying to fill a bucket with sloppy treats. The Donkey thought about it for a second, maybe the pigs had a point. The farmer had always been kind but once in awhile when the donkey misbehaved, the farmer would lightly tap it on the nose to correct it's behavior. Was that wrong? Maybe these pigs knew what they were talking about. After all there were more of them than her and they all seemed to be in agreement.

The pigs stared ice cold at the Donkey "See that, did you see what he did!?! My farmer raped me! We animals have been oppressed and ignored too long, one in three of us has been raped, has your farmer ever touched you inappropriately?"

The Donkey didn't like the pigs tone, her farmer was a good man. Sometimes the farmer would surprise the Donkey with her favorite carrots and give her plenty of hugs and kisses, the Donkey thought aloud. Was this wrong? The Donkey had never been to a farm as dirty as this one, was it possible the animals were being raped? Was rape hugs and kisses? The Donkey was confused.

The pigs surrounded the Donkey, turds in hand. "You have been raped, you just don't know it. Either that or you are a slvt!". Many of the other animals were now joining the pigs screeching at the top of their lungs "Wh0re!", "B1tch!", "Cluk Cluk Cluk Clunt!",. The pigs raised their turds into the air threateningly at the poor Donkey, who was now surrounded by the majority of the animals, some of them carrying mattresses.

"Listen my farmer, maybe he's not the greatest man on the planet, maybe as you say he has a few flaws, maybe you are right. But I don't know if I could ever harm him" gasped the Donkey.

"sooo eee sooo eeee!!!! feeding time girls!" The sick farmer said as he staggered wearily towards the pig pen, feed bucket in hand.

"Either you are with us animals or you are against us" stated the pig with the pot belly as she happily waddled back to her pen with the others.

Looking around, the farm was in shambles, the pig farmer seemed to also be a good man and treated his animals even better than her farmer treated her. The feed bucket was filled with the most expensive foods, starbucks coffees, cakes and candies, on top of that the farmer seemed to be begging the animals to eat it.

"Common Donkey its time to go", yelled Jack from the farmhouse.

As the Donkey walked past the Pig Pen, she asked "Why is the farm so dirty? You must have a lot of work to do with your farmer being as sick as he is?"

Snobbishly, the obese pigs replied "Work? What do you mean work? We don't work!!! Work is for farmers! Don't you see, the idiot gets on his hands and knees to throw us the highest quality food in the morning and we play all day! Now shut up, get out of here and leave us alone, its almost time to be fed and we don't like to be kept waiting"

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
My wife upon hearing this story says

"I hope the farmer kills those ungrateful pigs, rice is much easier to grow"

I said "well in the end, the pig farmer smartened up, made ham sandwiches and bought himself a Donkey who only eats rice. Now he is healthy, and he and his new Donkey are living happily ever after."

True story.

KOKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity...

I too am from your vicinity. I too came from poverty. I too studied finance. I know the cold, I know hunger, I know animosity and feeling like a stuck gear in a machine.

I clawed my way out of dire poverty into a nice life. I will be at Augusta National this weekend and will be flown out on a private jet with limo service. It will be catered. I will be taken care of and it will cost me nothing. There will be high class women there, people who share my interests. Women who can talk finance and understand the difference between derivatives and dividends. Women who wear sun dresses and pearls. Big floppy hats and very expensive perfume.

This isn't a brag. This is to let you know:

They are out there. It is out there waiting for you. I can guarantee you there will be a black man with a chiseled jaw and in great shape wearing nice tailored clothes and have two women speaking to him engaged and hanging on his every word and ignoring me. That man should be you.

Trust me when I tell you there is a very large world out there and all of these people on this board telling you to travel are giving you the key. Get your passport if you don't have it already. It costs $170. Pick a place out side of the US and go. Stay in a hostel. Meet new people that you will never see again. Go to Columbia or Panama or Chile. Go see the jungle it's right before rainy season. Eat a papaya or mango from the tree. $60 to zip line through the jungle and women are different in this part of the world. 60 year old women with more grace and style than any woman I've seen in the states. They are everywhere. Go to China or Japan you will be a god amongst men.

Get out of where you are now. You are dying inside. Your conciseness is eating you alive. You are looking for the answer in complete darkness yet think you see it ahead because your eyes have adjusted to the dark. Others on this board are giving you the light.

It is time for you to take a deep breath, spread your wings and jump.

You have more to offer this world than what the rats trapped back in Flint or any other **** hole you may have survived think you are good for.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're taking life to seriously. You're definitely in the anger phase of red pill or maybe fed up with the way the world is. It's like you saw the world as an oyster or candy coated like our parents tell us. Then we get out there and it's like wtf seriously this is the way the world works. I've been scammed my whole childhood and early 20's. Except, same thing with women now. Women grow up playing house and dolls and searching for a provider that's safe, but what gives them passion is the rogue and the guy that's unstable or dominant that gives them emotions that beta providers can't. Once you realize the world we were guaranteed as kids is a fallacy, you'll be better off. Stop searching for the perfect one and grab a gal like @Desdinova and mold her to the closest representation of what you want.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
there are many more such women in Asia and the molding is much easier to do, too

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Welp, I did it again.

Yesterday I "snapped" and went the fvck off on one of my dates. Then proceeded to do what I always do, which is go down the line in my phone and "text curse out" every chick in it.

I am Man enough to admit my problems. I have deep rooted issues that come from rejection EARLY in my life during Grade school and early College. The object of my affection is black women, it's just my preference, but I have DEEP ROOTED beliefs that I will never be THE GUY to these women.

Doesn't matter if they fvck me on the first night (which some of them do), date me, blow my phone up, etc., I still feel as though I'm the second choice and the THUG/criminal/hood dude was always their first choice. It makes me question WHY am I getting pvssy/dates today? Back then I was nerdy this, nerdy that, gay this, gay that....now all of a sudden I'm so "cute"?

I have deep rooted anger and a deep rooted belief that black women (the object of my affection) see me as the SECOND tier to their GUY which is the broke, lazy, bum, felony-filled thug.

Urgh.....I've been battling these internal thoughts for 6 years now. I'm getting close to going over the edge. I have sought fvcking help, NO counselor knows what the fvck is wrong with me and why I can't control my anger, thoughts, etc.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been battling these internal thoughts for 6 years now. I'm getting close to going over the edge. I have sought fvcking help, NO counselor knows what the fvck is wrong with me and why I can't control my anger, thoughts, etc.
Dude, stop dating. Get into some kind of anger management. ANY KIND. Getting over those kinds of problems takes a long goddamned time. NO counselor will "tell you what's wrong" like you have something wrong with your car that needs a quick tweak.

You need to WORK ON YOUR ISSUES for months or even years while simultaneously AVOIDING the women (black chicks in general per your posts) UNTIL you have a much better grip on your issues.

Until that you'll never get better.

You're like a crack addict that wants to keep smoking crack while going to crack counseling to find out why they keep smoking crack.

STOP DATING

GO TO SOME TYPE OF COUNSELING ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK UNTIL YOUR HEAD IS STRAIGHT

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Are you ready to change? Or will you remain attached to your antiquated belief systems that ultimately spawn this anger?

You feel like a second-class citizen to these black women. The irony is you are above them in stature. Is the issue with the women or with you? Ever occur to you that this unconscious, misaligned anger toward woman is the cause for your failings to find a "quality" contender? Do you think in all your sub-communications with women, they cannot sense this acrimony? Do you see how YOU are the creator of your problem, not the women?

Last edited:

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
There is only one common word in each paragraph above. Hint: it is a one-letter word.

In our previous example of a city not providing water, Tenacity would find an alternate city. And if the alternate city was not available, Tenacity, again, would find a different city to meet his needs. There is only one common element, YOU.

Until you really grasp this fundamental understanding, you are entrapped in a labyrinthe of helplessness. Why helplessness? Because if outside forces are responsible for your goal to actualize, YOU are longer in control of YOU. That makes you a victim.
Not everything is that simple. You can say that the only limits are the ones you place on yourself but at the end of the day not everyone has the same options or opportunities, regardless if the lack of these is due to past decisions or environmental. It's just not realistic. Talk is cheap.

If this guy is really having some internal issues and you're coming on here putting him down, what kind of weak individual are you? It makes you feel good to antagonize some one who is struggling. Hey but if that's how you build yourself up who am I to judge? You're a real man.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, you and I had our differences in the past. But you know what ... you are a good guy. You deserve better. And I don't mean that people or women should treat you better. I mean you should treat you better.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Loosen up my man.You have done much with your life. You're banging hot girls. You have a strong education, career, and monetary accomplishments. You're intelligent. You are in the higher echelon in the looks department. What the fuk is your problem? Enjoy.

Believe me (as much as you don't): WHEN you make your mil, you will want more. WHEN you find your unicorn, you will want more. The "wants" are never-fvckin'-ending pal
. Happiness is state of mind; it cannot be achieved. It's simply about enjoying and appreciating what you DO have, as opposed to what you think you need.

Last edited:

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, why are you dating?

How are you supposed to like anyone else in your life when you can't even like yourself?

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always an interesting topic for me, as I've always felt we had a bit in common, pertaining to bad parenting and the struggles it took to succeed. The obstacles you've overcome are pretty overwhelming and quite an achievement (of which you should be proud).

For me to deal with my past issues I really had to just let go. Sure my horrible upbringing was upsetting, but once I was gone the upbringing was over. I no longer had to deal with it, nor would I ever allow myself to use it as an excuse for any of my downfalls. I still remember it all, but I have no emotional currency left to spend on it. I don't know if it would help you to look at it the same way, but it's worth a thought.

Also, l've learned what works best for me is to understand that anger is a choice not a necessary response. Generally I've found that most anger comes from someone either not getting their own way, or someone who has no idea how to cope with a situation. I do believe that if people learned how to get their way or cope with situations better that they wouldn't have to choose anger.

I read your thread on women being penny stocks which basically states your belief in women having low value. Yet we're currently in a thread where you're increasing their value by investing your own emotion (anger) when youre disappointed with your relationship outcomes. Why?

Maybe it's time to just relax and try not to predict outcomes with your relationships. Maybe it's time to enjoy your time with new people. If the time doesn't benefit you, then move on to the next interaction. There's truly no anger needed.

Your happiness cannot be dictated by other people, so why let your anger be controlled by them?? Grasping hot coal will only get you burned, so why not let go?

Do what's best for you sir. You're a great guy and you deserve to treat yourself as such. To truly understand value, start with an assessment of who you are.

Last edited: