Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
What a bunch of bullsh1t. Girls in America are garbage, period.

• For those who seek perfection there can be no rest on this side of the grave.- W40k.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity,

There is the mirror. I see myself in you. My life is not all together either. It is not. My house is on fire too. The questions I asked you, are before me now, just the same. Will I choose to walk away in this moment or hesitate another? Will I attend to healing the deepest parts of me that feel hurt and betrayed? I don't know. Time will tell. I hope I do. I hope you heal yours. Only we can set ourselves free (in my perspective.) I am no different. I am challenged too. I just haven't laid my soul bare here, or not in the way that you have. Everyone's journey is their own to walk. It's so easy to judge another's journey when you are not in their shoes. Know that I admire your willingness to lay yourself out for all to see. I admire your Tenacity. I admire your desire for change in the world. We both have better possibilities before us.

While it is easy to suggest change, I know for myself, enacting it each moment is a choice point. Change is clearly not always as simple as we project it to be, upon others or ourselves. I apologize for anyway that you have felt judged in my posts. It is never my intent. They are truly heartfelt. Everyone is doing their best, no matter how it looks from the outside. This I firmly believe.

I want to thank you for touching my heart and mirroring the call for change, inside of me.

I wanted to be sure you knew that you are not alone. You are just the one with a journal for all to see. I am no different, really. I am working a journey too. As I root for you. I root for myself, too.

My wish is that we and everyone here may triumph, for the highest good, better than we ever imagined possible.

Peace,
LYD

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I love how women get on this forum, spew a bunch of new age garbage and think they can somehow relate to a man's problems. This looks like the writings of WyldFyre.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
A couple of things:

#1.) Question For T.O.

Hey T.O., you still around? I have some questions for you. Not saying my mother was perfect and NOT saying I didn't wish she did some things differently, but can you explain to me:

- What does my mother have to do with some of the chicks I date refusing to workout?
- What does my mother have to do with some of the chicks I date not knowing how to cook?
- What does my mother have to do with some of the chicks I date not knowing how to balance a checkbook?
- What does my mother have to do with some of the chicks I date being fickle as all hell?
- What does my mother have to do with some of the chicks I date coming to the table with 3 kids from 3 thugs?
- What does my mother have to do with some of the chicks I date having BAD attitude problems?
- What does my mother have to do with some of the chicks I date being gold-diggers?

Can you elaborate? My anger issues with women are coming from these direct behaviors above, not my mother.

#2.) Another Question For T.O.

If you behave like a chode, she'll treat you like one.

If you behave like an alpha LEADER, she'll treat you like one.
There's another black guy on this forum called PrettyBoyAJ. He is a young, successful, financially stable black man, basically the alpha leader that you described, and his woman STILL flipped the fvck out on him to where he has to battle in Court over his damn child. If your theory is correct, in that you just have to be this pseudo "alpha leader" and the chick will fall in line, why didn't AJ's woman fall in line?

To top this off, you guys are now saying: "Tenacity, well, if you are speculating that it's a location issue, why haven't you moved yet?" Well, let's see. People don't just UP and move tomorrow over "women", people have work commitments, signed lease agreements, and there's also a COST to move across the god damn country, you do realize this right? Moving like that is something that's planned, not done tomorrow.

#3.) Correct Me If I'm Wrong: But You Guys Are Blue Pill As Hell and Trying To Change Me Into Blue Pill

Now here's the thing. Before I created this thread it's been well apparent that I subscribe to a lot of the Red Pill/MGTOW related philosophy.

It's also WELL APPARENT that most of the responders in this thread (T.O., HitHard, BeTheChange, LiveYourDream, Legend) DO NOT subscribe to the Red Pill/MGTOW related philosophy.

When you guys continue to respond and use phrases like, "Tenacity will never change," what EXACTLY is it that you want me to change?

- Is it my anger problems? That can't be it, because I told you explicitly that I'm working on changing those.

- Is it changing the type of women I fvck with? That can't be it, because I told you explicitly that I'm working on improving the types of women I invest my time with.

So when you say "Tenacity will never change"......are you referring to the fact that I will never change my Red Pill/MGTOW related viewpoints? After all, BeTheChange blurted out that I should "go to a MGTOW forum".

I will never be BLUE PILL again, never. If that's your agenda, like I told Legend WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, you might as well let me rant/talk to myself and don't respond. I will never transform BACK into some blue pill idiot.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you guys continue to respond and use phrases like, "Tenacity will never change," what EXACTLY is it that you want me to change?

The women you view as quality women who reject you are doing so because you're shallow. I'm yet to see you do one thing to indicate you give a sh!t about anything in the world except yourself. Until you find something larger than yourself to care about, you're going to keep spinning your wheels in the same frustration. I know preaching to the choir here is fun, but it's not getting you anywhere.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, I've experienced something very beautiful a little time ago...something that gave me hope, that made me stop being so angry and to start caring again about others. Now, it is not beta-caring, it is not beta-hoping, I know now how our world is, how you have to put yourself first. But you have to give too, now I'm not saying in a beta way, but when people deserves it, and they do many times. People is suffering too, they are not happy in their egoistical and shallow existence, they want to change, but they are so sheepish that they don't have the inner strength to do it, because they would have to renounce to their sleeping lives. But they want to change and be better individuals, so just let them know that you appreciate the effort they sometimes do.
All I'm saying is show a little expectation to people, so they can have the opportunity to sometimes show how they want to change for the better, and show appreciation when they do. And don't judge them too harshly when they don't, just keep about your bussiness when that happens. I feel like I'm rambling here, but is just because I'm confused about the moment about what I've experienced, a really great surprise I was not expecting. So I'm trying to build a new red-pill model that is less self-focused, I'll share with the community if I'm succesful with it.
Best of luck.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
What is the requested change upon Tenacity? When will we leave Tenacity alone to cry out to the wilderness of self-deprecation and -pity?

When Tenacity stops blaming the market, the location, black women, black men, white women, white men, the government, the world, his mother, the "community," the courts, economics, the job market, the blue pill, the red pill, yada, yada ...

When Tenacity states:

"I am Tenacity. I am responsible for and the master of my fate."

If this were to ever occur, which in my best guesstimate has a 10% probability (overly optimistic %), then, I, we, will leave Tenacity to be.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
When Tenacity states:

"I am Tenacity. I am responsible for and the master of my fate."

If this were to ever occur, which in my best guesstimate has a 10% probability (overly optimistic %), then, I, we, will leave Tenacity to be.
I'm never going to say this because it would be flat out stupid for me to say it when I'm not in this world by myself, NOR do I have control of, knowledge over, nor influence over every aspect of this world which DIRECTLY influences me.

Go tell the people in Flint, MI that the lead in their children was somehow the fault of the people themselves, rather than the incompetence of the people running their damn State and Local Government who are IN CONTROL over said water supply. The people have NO CONTROL over the water supply, all you can do is pay your damn water bill and hope to high Heaven the water is clean.

So now that we have established that I will never say this stupid statement, let's agree to disagree? I'm going to continue to update this thread though, but now that we are on one accord with our world beliefs, it's clear that you NO LONGER have to respond to me.

You guys are also not consistent AT ALL. First you guys talk about the Serenity Prayer, which is about me accepting the things I CAN'T change but keeping the courage to fight for the things I can change, while also having the wisdom to know the difference. I actually LIKED that shyt because at the end of the day, it's true!

But now you are saying that Tenacity should say he is responsible for and the master of his entire life's fate.

Which one is it? Am I in 100% control over everything in this life that's related to me, or are there fvcked up things in this world that have influence over my quality of life that I have absolutely NO control over and I should just do the best I can to manage the things I DO have control over? Can you at least stay fvcking consistent with your stances lol?

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now that we have established that I will never say this stupid statement, let's agree to disagree?
Wow. This is one reason why girls see you as LOW QUALITY. You are quick to blame others for your problems. Guys that take responsibility for their lives (they acknowledge they can't control external forces but they control how they RESPOND to external forces) on a real level are seen as HIGH QUALITY. This is beyond logic, beyond modern society, beyond even financial situations. Guys that EXUDE a sense of CONTROL OVER THEIR DESTINY are perceived as HIGH QUALITY. Especially if they have EVIDENCE. Those that are quick to blame others, EVEN IF THEY HAVE EVIDENCE OF SUCCESS, they are perceived as LOW QUALITY on a deep level.

Since you've said you will NEVER SAY THIS:

"I, Tenacity am responsible for and the master of my fate," you will ALWAYS be radiating low quality.

No matter where you live.

No matter how much money you make.

No matter how good of a physique you have.

GAME OVER.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Since you've said you will NEVER SAY THIS:

"I, Tenacity am responsible for and the master of my fate," you will ALWAYS be radiating low quality.

No matter where you live.

No matter how much money you make.

No matter how good of a physique you have.

GAME OVER.
Nope, I will never make that statement because the statement is a lie. I try to live my life as openly and honestly as possible, there's no way I can make that statement knowing damn well it's false.

Also I noticed that you threw this line in: they acknowledge they can't control external forces but they control how they RESPOND to external forces. This statement and the statement that Legend asked me to repeat, are NOT the same statements.

Your statement acknowledges what I have already pointed out, that there are things that happen in our lives that are out of our control and fvcked up, knowing this....we should seek to develop plans and strategies to as "best as we can" drive through the changes, winds and storms. This does NOT mean I'm deciding my own fate, because there are things that are occurring that are out of my control (such as drunk drivers on the highway) and my fate could be decided by the stupid actions of other people. This isn't an opinion or speculation, this is FACT.

Even our communication on this forum, if Allen decides to shut this motherfvcker down tomorrow, what control do I have over that? Nothing. All I can do is move my commentary to another forum.

Plus while you are still here T.O., let me also point out something to you. Many of those "thug" black men that I rail against who black women will come to me with kids by, many of those THUGS have strong beliefs about a white supremacy holding them back from progressing in society. Based on your definition of low quality, those thugs would be low quality...but it damn sure hasn't, doesn't and will not stop black women from making babies with them.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Come on Tenacity. You really could not distinguish the rudimentary difference between controlling others (to which you have no control) and controlling yourself (to which you have 100% control)?

In case that logic is too complicated (I know, I know, follow me here), I'll illustrate through your example. The town controls the water supply and cuts off water. Tenacity now has no water. Tenacity leaves the town to go to a location that serves his water needs.

If you cannot control others (which you can't) and you cannot control yourself (which you can), you have just identified why you are angry: YOU are a victim of your own volition.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Come on Tenacity. You really could not distinguish the rudimentary difference between controlling others (to which you have no control) and controlling yourself (to which you have 100% control)?
Hey man, I was just going by what you wrote lol.

In case that logic is too complicated (I know, I know, follow me here), I'll illustrate through your example. The town controls the water supply and cuts off water. Tenacity now has no water. Tenacity leaves the town to go to a location that serves his water needs.
^^^ Now THIS I agree with.

I grew up in Flint, Flint was a shyt-hole when I was there years ago and it's even worse today. Population is under 95,000 and 50% (yes 50%) of the population lives below the poverty line. Flint is number one in the country in terms of violence and crime. The tax base is gone. I LEFT Flint for a better life over here in the suburb area of Metro Detroit.

My family still lives in Flint, mainly because they are tied up with that welfare shyt. I made a determination that I was NOT going out like that. I got off my a.ss, got into commercial finance and strategized my way through college using various scholarships and grants. I taught myself personal finance habits. I taught myself passive investing. I taught myself damn near everything there is in relation to progressing in this world.

That's why when you guys try to make it out that I'm some "piece of shyt" that won't take responsibility and won't do the work to change something, that's completely OFF. I even posted my entire fitness thread on this site, go check it out, look at my pictures from April 2015 until July-August 2015 when my six pack came in. That's dedication. That's Tenacity (no pun intended).

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on your definition of low quality, those thugs would be low quality...but it damn sure hasn't, doesn't and will not stop black women from making babies with them.
Another clue that reveals the source of your problem. Getting a girl pregnant does not make a man high quality.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Another clue that reveals the source of your problem. Getting a girl pregnant does not make a man high quality.
I agree, these dudes are low quality scum-bags. But my point is that you don't have to fit your definition of "high quality" in order to get the majority (98%) of American women.

Other than for "virtue" or some sort of monetary gain, why should I strive to be this high quality guy just to impress the same women who will fvck a criminal?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why should I strive to be this high quality guy just to impress the same women who will fvck a criminal?
Because the highest quality guys get the highest quality girls. If you're in the top 2% of guys, you'll get the top 2% of girls.

Have you not been paying attention to your own thread?

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, I was just going by what you wrote lol.

^^^ Now THIS I agree with.

I grew up in Flint, Flint was a shyt-hole when I was there years ago and it's even worse today. Population is under 95,000 and 50% (yes 50%) of the population lives below the poverty line. Flint is number one in the country in terms of violence and crime. The tax base is gone. I LEFT Flint for a better life over here in the suburb area of Metro Detroit.

My family still lives in Flint, mainly because they are tied up with that welfare shyt. I made a determination that I was NOT going out like that. I got off my a.ss, got into commercial finance and strategized my way through college using various scholarships and grants. I taught myself personal finance habits. I taught myself passive investing. I taught myself damn near everything there is in relation to progressing in this world.

That's why when you guys try to make it out that I'm some "piece of shyt" that won't take responsibility and won't do the work to change something, that's completely OFF. I even posted my entire fitness thread on this site, go check it out, look at my pictures from April 2015 until July-August 2015 when my six pack came in. That's dedication. That's Tenacity (no pun intended).
Oh, so you don't live in Flint? Haha, jk with you.

1. In this scenario---do you agree that:

YOU were responsible for and the master of your fate?

2. So you left your place of birth, conditioning, and indoctrination; a place where the probability of your "getting out" was significantly small. Yet you did it. YOU willed it. Society was against you ("getting out"). Your family was against you. Your "friends" were against you. Your conditioning was against you. The "system" was against you. There was only one party who was not against you ...YOU.

So when it comes to a matter of finding an attractive girl with good finances, no kids (attitude is commensurate with her desire for you)--which in my opinion is immensely easier than what you have already overcome--why are YOU against YOU?

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, so you don't live in Flint? Haha, jk with you.

1. In this scenario---do you agree that:

YOU were responsible for and the master of your fate?
Most guys will get up here and say YES, they were totally responsible for their fate, but they would be lying. Let's breakdown my situation from getting out of Flint.

- I used government student loans for assistance because I was dirt broke

- I networked to get into commercial finance, received training, good products, and other good tools which allowed me to make a great living

- I reached out and read various types of personal finance books to learn about financial management, budgeting, investing, etc.

I cannot say I was completely responsible for my "fate" in relation to getting out of Flint and into the middle class, because if it wasn't was Ted Kennedy decades ago who was one of the masters of creating the student loan program, I probably would not have made it.

If it wasn't for the sales trainers, managers, underwriters and venture capitalists who I work with within my industry who created the platforms, products, etc., I wouldn't have had a strong position to work in to make it.

It if wasn't for people like Dave Ramsey, I wouldn't have learned the very basics of financial management.

I obviously played a major ROLE in my "fate", but I would be completely lying to tell you that it was ALL ME.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
significantly small. Yet you did it. YOU willed it. Society was against you ("getting out"). Your family was against you. Your "friends" were against you. Your conditioning was against you. The "system" was against you. There was only one party who was not against you ...YOU.

So when it comes to a matter of finding an attractive girl with good finances, no kids (attitude is commensurate with her desire for you)--which in my opinion is immensely easier than what you have already overcome--why are YOU against YOU?
Because the girl I listed I really do not believe exists. She's a combination of the four recurring types of women I have been receiving, which might just be wishful thinking in and of itself.

It's why I'm coming to the point of just settling in with one of the four types of women that I continually receive. These aren't BAD women, I was just looking for something more, but maybe I need to stop being "greedy" and take what I'm getting.

Last edited:

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
- I used government student loans for assistance because I was dirt broke

- I networked to get into commercial finance, received training, good products, and other good tools which allowed me to make a great living

- I reached out and read various types of personal finance books to learn about financial management, budgeting, investing, etc.

I cannot say I was completely responsible for my "fate" in relation to getting out of Flint and into the middle class, because if it wasn't was Ted Kennedy decades ago who was one of the masters of creating the student loan program, I probably would not have made it.

If it wasn't for the sales trainers, managers, underwriters and venture capitalists who I work with within my industry who created the platforms, products, etc., I wouldn't have had a strong position to work in to make it.

It if wasn't for people like Dave Ramsey, I wouldn't have learned the very basics of financial management.

I obviously played a major ROLE in my "fate", but I would be completely lying to tell you that it was ALL ME.
There is only one common word in each paragraph above. Hint: it is a one-letter word.

In our previous example of a city not providing water, Tenacity would find an alternate city. And if the alternate city was not available, Tenacity, again, would find a different city to meet his needs. There is only one common element, YOU.

Until you really grasp this fundamental understanding, you are entrapped in a labyrinthe of helplessness. Why helplessness? Because if outside forces are responsible for your goal to actualize, YOU are longer in control of YOU. That makes you a victim.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to bump this thread.

So....after another month of continuing to meet women....nothing has changed.

At this point, my conclusion is that the girl I'm looking for does not exist to the point of where I can locate her. That basically leaves this entire situation with women going forward as ENTERTAINMENT, that is, sex and companionship. Based on that, there's no way I will ever change my decision on even "entertaining" a marriage agreement and I'm more than likely at the point of just giving up on creating children.

I'm probably going to be taking another look at moving forward with the vasectomy sometime this year.

Guys I just don't think this is "meant to be" for me, in relation to finding a GOOD WOMAN who I can build something long term with. I have done everything humanly possible to bring this to pass:

- I fixed my looks. Damn near every girl/woman says I'm "cute" or attractive.

- My personality is on point. The conversation is great, I can spark up convos with anybody, I'm outgoing, etc.

- My finances are on point.

- I meet women everywhere and ALL of the time.

It's just not meant to be. I obviously get up here and talk about how bad the market is (which is true), but it's also TRUE what some of my detractors like T.O, HitHard and Legend have said, which is that there are SOME guys in this market who HAVE found the girl I outlined.

Well, I just haven't found her and I'm quite honestly ready to settle in on "reality"....reality being that I have reached the PEAK of the dating game in terms of my personal progression. My PEAK is where I'm at now, able to spin plates and get new pvssy consistently. That's it. There's not going to be a quality, caring, supportive woman who looks relatively ATTRACTIVE and that doesn't have a shyt ton of BAGGAGE by my side.

I thank you guys for contributing to this thread though. But I'm settling in on my reality. Hell, it's nothing wrong with spinning plates forever. I just thought I could get something more meaningful.