"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I have a question!!!

gogoalshop

New Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Hi all,

I've been checkin' this site for a while but havn't signed up and in my opinion a "Don Juan" is inborn. But with that said I think I'm a pretty fair person and I'm socialable, but it seems like people guys the most hate on me, then there's girls who give me alright looks and what not but never seem to wanna talk to me, I'm not really one of those people ta just barge up on a chick and start mackin'.(unless I'm drunk.) So my question is what's up? I mean I'm pretty quiet and usually am in my own zone writin' lyrics I got ambition, mystery, and all that other player game that's covered on these forms and I'm never nervous when talking to anyone but it just seems like everyones hatin or maybe I'm just trippin'. If ya'll got any opinions on my perdicament holler at me and tell me what's up because I'm clueless.

Thanks ahead!!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
How are you in look department, less average look people usually treated more poorly from others .
Are you socially awkward or something, or maybe you look too weak?
If men doesn't like to associate with you , it might be you are perceived as low value and men avoid other low value men to be friends with, it could be your lacking of masculinity or you look too depressed or weak.
 

Vice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
186
Clueless indeed. You might want to consider writing your question or what the thread is about in the title instead of "I have a question!!!" with the actual post being more clear and concise instead of you rambling.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
it seems like people guys the most hate on me, then there's girls who give me alright looks and what not but never seem to wanna talk to me, I'm not really one of those people ta just barge up on a chick and start mackin'
Sounds like you're average with other guys even. If you were spartan god physically you wouldn't care. I think 6 days a week in gym plus perfect diet is in order.
 
Top