"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I have a huge problem. . .

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Ha before i read the poster name i thought this was a thread about someone needing advice on how to get rid of a gay guy who he was friends with. lol

I dunno if your still looking for advice or if it was totally covered for you, but i would suggest just doing this guy a favor and telling him you just want to be friends and that you want a guy with confidence (yes you do). Hell, you could even be a good friend and refer him to this site if you wanted and tell him it will help him out with the next chick this guy becomes infatuated with. Kissing him will only have the kid bashing his head in at night when he starts recieving mixed signals from you later after you realise your not attracted to him.



Well anyway i noticed your from IL, what part? I live fairly close to IL myself. If you need any other advice or would like a stimulating conversation with someone near your age, my email is [email protected]
 

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
Bombshell I live by chicago.

The Irish Corleone: I'm not a mod. . . so GET OVER IT! GEEZ!
 

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
I came here for advice not to pick up guys alright I needed someones help and now I really need it and I know if I post it people will pick on me again so forget it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top