Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a huge problem. . .

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, although all generalisationns are fallacies :D

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh dear, Cyrano and Jester and others, this forum is probably not the best place for her to get advice as it will make her jaded as it is male orientated and often focused on the approach (something that tends to be culturally unacceptable for a girl to do). So Spoiled, i wish you the best, but do not take the forum too seriously as it might not really help (in fact it might hinder you). It is focused on the wrong end, you could take out a subscription to eve or cosmopolitan or some ****.

But my real big beef is with the fact that quite a lot of you are encouraging her to almost hurt this guy. That appears to be a weakness/insecurity in yourselves, just because he has not got the benefit and support of this site, think of your pre Don Juan advice era and have a little compassion for this guy. You do not need to help- him, but do not harm him, otherwise you willl add to the JERKs in this world (hell i might still want to be one).

Reaction score
damn....you guys are pretty hateful against the young lass.

Anyways, you don't need to go to the kitchen and fix Dimebag Darrell a 3 course stoner meal or wash my clothes or lick my balls. What you need to do is...simply give him your number.. Tell him to call you sometime. And get his number. End of story. You don't and shouldn't kiss him because you are unsure of your interest in this guy and kissing him will be a waste of time. A hug would be better.

If he calls, talk to him and go from there.

Now give me some info....why do some girls act fiesty and ..hateful towards a guy like me for example, and then further on down the road, they're being nice, and interested and then even ask what I'm going to buy them when we get married...HUH? ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!!

Here's some more advice....drop acid, smoke a bowl off a Huka, snort a line, drink a shot a jager, and then go buy some lingerie from Victoria's Secret. unless you're fat, then you would need to immediately get a membership to the nearest Gold's Gym...i'm hungover..sorry for the blabbering.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks so much JSH, Jester, Likret, and Cyrano.

AFK: I think everyone in here is getting a little fed up of your comments, including me.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Thanks so much JSH, Jester, Likret, and Cyrano.

AFK: I think everyone in here is getting a little fed up of your comments, including me.
I think you'd better read more carefully because I've said before that I don't give a d@mn.

This is a perfect example of what your presence does. Trying to make me live in fear of other people's opinions. Well guess what, that ain't happenin'. Give me your best shot. I've got ideas of my own and I have the right to post them. So do you. I'm just saying this isn't the place for you. Now go away.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I think you'd better read more carefully because I've said before that I don't give a d@mn.

This is a perfect example of what your presence does. Trying to make me live in fear of other people's opinions. Well guess what, that ain't happenin'. Give me your best shot. I've got ideas of my own and I have the right to post them. So do you. I'm just saying this isn't the place for you. Now go away.
you are friggin dumb man.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
my brothas...make peace not war.
I trying....but one has to defend themselves before backing off. The attacker needs to back down first.

So Jester and Spoiled, let's make love not war as Dimebag has said (happy b-day btw). My house 10:00 PM Central pronto.:D

Reaction score
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is my birthday!! I totally forgot about that.,.....how could I? lol wow, like thanks for reminding me.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make love not war, and ill nuke you and then get to make even more love - fair enough.

But really do we need to all be haters?

Spoiled, this forum (unless ur doin it for kicks will have an adverse effect on you), but thanks anyway. Although you have to understand this (about people like me), i am doing what i would do for anyone, i will not treat a girl any differently than I would treat my friends, purely because she is a girl (well apart from physically but). For your own sanity you should leave, but as always the decision is up to you.

Roll with the punches

Reaction score
we're some hardcore vikings! Hail sadomasochists!! jk..

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
So I'm wondering if I should kiss him goodbye or soemthing like that (to find out my TRUE feelings AND to make him happy) or if I shouldn't. Keep in mind that this guy for sure likes me so I highly doubt he'll like push me away or anything like that. What should I do.
Signed,
Confused
Ever heard the phrase, "you give an inch, he takes a mile"? That's what gonna happen if you kiss him. You give him an inch, don't expect him to just take an inch if you decide that's all you want to give him. Only kiss him if you KNOW you like him as more than a friend. Kisses may determine if you like someone or not in chick flicks, but not in real life.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to throw in a few quick points...

AFK
What I am about to say I do not say in anger, and I bear you no ill will. I'm just making some observations. No ones saying you should be afraid of incurring the disfavor of the other posters. I completely agree with you that on a list of things you should worry about, that should be nestled somewhere near the bottom between "Who was it that sang that one song?", and "What color boxers should I wear today?"

What strikes me here is that because this possibility is even relevant enough for you to consider, you've had some experience with it in the past. It speaks to a normal insecurity about acceptance, but it's an ugly one just the same. It makes you feel weak. So in order to avoid that feeling of insecurity and weakness you subvert that tendency in yourself by going to the other extreme of not thinking before you speak and then attacking that weakness when you se it in others. Text book projection. I'm only saying this because in not exercising discretion in your posts you can sometimes put your foot in your mouth and then in your zeal for your individuality you end up dying on a hill you never would have been on if you had exercised some measure of restraint in the first place. (What's that I hear? Could it be the ghost of General Custer?)

You go on a 'generalized' rant about how guys stick up for girls and then say that you're not attacking anyone in particular. In a generalization you attack everyone. I know that for my part and Jester's we don't really care about the gender of the poster in anything more than context. I will not say that some guys don't act like idiots when girls post. Some guys flame immediately for reasons Jester laid out, some like to feel like white knights dashing off to rescue some distressed damsel, and some just like to jump on the bandwagon and gain acceptance through solidarity. But these are not mature Don Juans and don't bear commenting on because they reveal their own proclivities in their posting.

JSH
You say that this is not a great place for a woman because it is male oriented, typically focusing on approach. We disagree on a minor point here. You're right when you say that the male orientation here can be a hinderance to a women getting help on this site. This manifests itself because of the aforementioned stone-throwers, heroes, and the wannabes.

There has been a debate going on here for longer than I've been here about whether this is a sacred brotherhood of maledom where women are only a distraction at best, or whether we are a community for improving game and helping each other in our relationship pursuits. I think its a bit of both. I certainly consider this a brothehood, but there have been women who have proven their wisdom and value to us despite being singled out because of their womanhood.

I think the purpose of this site is to help each other to a healthier existence. The rules for being a healthy person (Confidence, Respect, Self-Control) are the same no matter what your gender. The tactics may vary slightly, but to say that an alleged focus on approach is more important than knowing what you want and what needs to happen for you to get it is just lunacy. Pardon my cheuvanism, but male emotional detachment makes us excellent strategic thinkers. This we can help a woman with, and I would not begrudge her her gender when she comes here with a legitimate aim as Spoiled has. If she comes here in a spirit of comraderie then we owe it to ourselves to help her become that better person because sometime in the future she may add to the brotherhood and help us and our brethren become better people.

This site is male oriented god bless it, and that can make it tough for a woman to get by. We shoot straight and pretense doesn't last too long here. This has destroyed some women before who canme here seeking attention. But a woman can make it here just so long as she comes correct and can weather the sturm und drang of the less accepting on this site. Aside from announcing her arrival by literally announcing her arrival, Spoiled has done that so far and she is the better for it. Anything that makes you a better person cannot in itself be considered a hinderance and I personally look forward to a future time when she can add to our knowledge, though admittedly that may be a while.

-Cyrano

Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Mods don't do that kinda thing, they got better stuff to do than teach us a lesson by pretending to be a chick. Don't be so paranoid.
I'm not paranoid, it just amazes me that a girl who constantly gets flamed would like to stick around here.

And who says a mod wouldn't do this? Just because something hasn't been done before does not mean it will not ever be done.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I just wanted to throw in a few quick points...

Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac

JSH
You say that this is not a great place for a woman because it is male oriented, typically focusing on approach. We disagree on a minor point here. You're right when you say that the male orientation here can be a hinderance to a women getting help on this site. This manifests itself because of the aforementioned stone-throwers, heroes, and the wannabes.

There has been a debate going on here for longer than I've been here about whether this is a sacred brotherhood of maledom where women are only a distraction at best, or whether we are a community for improving game and helping each other in our relationship pursuits. I think its a bit of both. I certainly consider this a brothehood, but there have been women who have proven their wisdom and value to us despite being singled out because of their womanhood.

I think the purpose of this site is to help each other to a healthier existence. The rules for being a healthy person (Confidence, Respect, Self-Control) are the same no matter what your gender. The tactics may vary slightly, but to say that an alleged focus on approach is more important than knowing what you want and what needs to happen for you to get it is just lunacy. Pardon my cheuvanism, but male emotional detachment makes us excellent strategic thinkers. This we can help a woman with, and I would not begrudge her her gender when she comes here with a legitimate aim as Spoiled has. If she comes here in a spirit of comraderie then we owe it to ourselves to help her become that better person because sometime in the future she may add to the brotherhood and help us and our brethren become better people.

This site is male oriented god bless it, and that can make it tough for a woman to get by. We shoot straight and pretense doesn't last too long here. This has destroyed some women before who canme here seeking attention. But a woman can make it here just so long as she comes correct and can weather the sturm und drang of the less accepting on this site. Aside from announcing her arrival by literally announcing her arrival, Spoiled has done that so far and she is the better for it. Anything that makes you a better person cannot in itself be considered a hinderance and I personally look forward to a future time when she can add to our knowledge, though admittedly that may be a while.

-Cyrano [/B]
I do not begrudge her her gender and i have seen the debates over women and whether they should be her, especially when some in the main forum take offense at what they see as our low 'tactics'. I just believe that she could get more effective help elsewhere.

Personally, i do not believe that she can contribute much to the forum (whilst this is not a requirement to being here, it is helpful if you put stuff back) other than discord and disharmony. In fact, no offense to you spoiled, if you do try and help (like in your first post, be sweet and nice to girls that you like) she might even lead some n00bs astray as they will see a girl posting and ASSUME that she knows what girls want better than us. Of course we do not know what girls want, but we have our experience to fall back on, whereas i know for one that i could not honestly tell someone exactly what i want (i could say oh a pretty girl, but not explain a checklist).

I would never say that we are a sacred community of brotherdom although that should be the ethos (not including arrogance) and we should all attempt to work together and help each other (that why i spend so long answering n00bs posts, as opposed to starting my own threads on my experience. This is because n00bs always assume they are the first and consequently repost the same questions). In fact i think we need to have a stckied FAQ here that answers (not supplaces the Bible) the most important questions that are always asked ie. how do i tell if she likes me and does this girl like me. But anyway i diverge. It is a community for helping improve each other, not necessarily 'game'.

I agree with most of what you say, but the trouble is that her presence may be more divisive and destructive than is necessary and it will probably draw attention away from helping people in need. In addition, women do not seem to have so much trouble with relationships as their role is passive, which is the reason so many of us found this site, we found it hard to take an active role without being blown away.

As i said before, she should make the choice whetehr she wants to stay or not and we should not hate her, but it is probably not the best place for her advice. (+ now when she sees confident blokes she will assume, like the woman in the DJ discussion forum did, that he has had the benefit of this site and therefore she will treat him more sparingly, so we will be giving even more help to women & lets face it, currently is the blokes that need help).

Spoiled, if you do stay here, i will help as much as i possibly can, but please do not lead any n00bs astray.

Balanced

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK: 1) use my name if your going to call me out.

2) Gandalf isn't real, being an ******* is real. Being a leader who helps people is real.

3) I don't know if you feel big when you flame people but i'll save you alot of time in life by telling you an ******* is just an insecure spineless *****. You might get some ass with that frame but in the long run youll end up lonely. Yor lucky your young because you can still change your life just don't internalize being a prick.

Step One: Act like a grown up and stop wasting my time with stupid crap. Live in the now. You really look bad when you let everyone get you angry.

I'm new to this board yes but im not new to the game. I've been on MASF until recently.

Who am I? I am Balanced.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Balanced
AFK: 1) use my name if your going to call me out.

2) Gandalf isn't real, being an ******* is real. Being a leader who helps people is real.

3) I don't know if you feel big when you flame people but i'll save you alot of time in life by telling you an ******* is just an insecure spineless *****. You might get some ass with that frame but in the long run youll end up lonely. Yor lucky your young because you can still change your life just don't internalize being a prick.

Step One: Act like a grown up and stop wasting my time with stupid crap. Live in the now. You really look bad when you let everyone get you angry.

I'm new to this board yes but im not new to the game. I've been on MASF until recently.

Who am I? I am Balanced.
Now all your doing is flaming back.

Step One - shut the fu(k up and listen to your own advice.

I dont give a flying fu(k if you are or are not new to this game or where you come from, you have to show respect as well as asking for it.