Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I have a boyfriend"

Chia99

Reaction score
Me: Lets get lunch sometime.
Her: I actually have a boyfriend.
Me: Well bring him along and bring along one of your attractive single girlfriends as well!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to turn what most guys think is a bad situation into one that benefits me:

One thing that I've started to do is when a woman says "I've got a boyfriend", what I will do is say "Perfect. You're going to be my wing girl tonight." Boom. Pressure is OFF, and I'm talking to a cute girl (social proof) and I'm also using a woman's intuition to help me find the most approachable girl. I haven't had the boyfriend come and talk to me yet, but when it does eventually happen I'll just explain to him that she told me they were together and I'm having her help me pick out other girls that seem available, and if I make him uncomfortable I'll leave her alone.

I also do this to those "stunning" blonde "tens" that the majority of guys drool over, simply because I am NOT attracted to them. But that's my "opener".

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bf

(thumbs up) cool story bro!!!!!! nah srsly can u tell me that again....do we have time ????? lol

soshdog

Reaction score
Case 1: Every time a girl with a boyfriend is VERY interested in me (which happens very frequently believe it or not) she NEVER brings up her boyfriend and I don't either. I make sure to avoid that subject like the plague until I have closed the deal if I can help it.

Case 2: A first encounter situation: girl will be attracted to me and then throw out the boyfriend thing I believe as a test to see how I will handle it. I show that I am unaffected, by saying "that's cool" and then continue to progress as if she never brought it up.

Case 3: If she hasn't shown any interest AND she brings up the boyfriend, she is telling you to eff off (nicely.) Move on and the hell out of there. Don't waste your time. Next.

capuaco

Reaction score
I always like to say "So what is he going to think now that you met me?"

Well i dont always remember to say it... But just roll it off like she never even said it and keep pushing/pulling. As if you didnt even hear those words come out of her mouth... If she really does she might get annoyed and cut it off, but by no means should you cut it off without having some fun with her first.... Which might just turn into some REAL fun..

Night_Time_Lova

Reaction score
I have a boyfriend

Me : So it was nice meeting you but I gtg let me give you a call sometime later so we can continue our convo

Her: sorry I have a boyfriend

Me : perfect ! does he cook ?

She : why ?

Me : he can cook some dinner for us ?

She : laughing her ass off (tension killed B****) I dont think i can do that

Me: (in my Daniel Craig smile) Or may be your just out of practice !

Booom ! closed the deal with number!

==================================================
They call it P.M.S. because "mad cow disease" was already taken.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Reasons Why She May Tell You She Has a Boyfriend

The following is an excerpt from "The Mystery Method," By Mystery page 36

Nine times out of ten, when a woman says, " I have a boyfriend," what this translates to is, "You just telegraphed too much interest."

It has nothing to do with whether she actually has a boyfriend. In fact if she is attracted to you, she will often deliberately hide the boyfriend from you until after you have had sex with her.

Whether she mentions him or not in no way proves that he actually exists-only that she had a motive to mention him.

1) Though she doesn't have a boyfriend, she's not attracted to you or you miscalibrated your escalation.

2) She DOES have a boyfriend and, given her current options, she has chosen to stick with that relationship.

3) She DOES have a boyfriend and is willing to sleep with you but wants to make sure that you understand her situation first. She wants DISCRETION and understanding. And though she might be available to you for sex, she NOT immediately available for more of a commitment.

4) She DOES have a boyfriend and she IS willing to cheat on him (they often are if your game is tight,) but she doesn't want to feel guilty about it. This is her RATIONALIZATION process at work. As long as she mentions the boyfriend BEFORE sleeping with you, she can rationalize to herself that it was YOUR FAULT. Sure, she might regret it later, but that won't necessarily stop her from cheating.

5) She DOESN'T have a boyfriend and she IS attracted to you; she just doesn't want to look like a loser who can't get a man. Most hot women have orbiters anyway: nice guys who pose as their friends but secretly want to sleep with them. Since the word "boyfriend," can have so many different meanings, she is thinking of one of her orbitors as a "place keeper."

THE BOTTOM LINE IS, DON'T ASK ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND AND DON'T APPEAR FAZED IF SHE MENTIONS HIM. HE MAY NOT EVEN EXIST. JUST TAKE AS AN INSTANCE OF LACK OF INTEREST CAUSED BY YOU TELEGRAPHING TOO MUCH INTEREST FAR TOO SOON.

jamesbarba

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one worked on a hot bisexual Hooter's waitress:

"I have to get going, but I'd like to continue our conversation. Write down your number."

"I have a boyfriend."

"So? I have a girlfriend."

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Is this a sh*t test?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She: I have a boyfriend

Me: cool tell him your staying in for the night , when I take you out or drinks

Reaction score
Old thread but good topic. I had one experience that at least saves face and puts you in the drivers seat to how the situation ends. There was this chick at the gym I randomly talked to now and then. After a while I said I will try and get her number. When I asked she came back and said "I have a boyfriend". I said in a, ever so slight, surprise in my voice "Oh you do have a boyfriend?". She said "Yes". I, in a no big deal way, held out my hand for her to shake and said "Still friends?", shook her hand and then confidently walked away.

So what is the end result here? 1 - By sounding slightly surprised that she had a boyfriend it hints at "oh a not so special girl like you actually has a boyfriend?!?!?". This brings her down a notch off her recent validation I gave her when I asked for number. 2 - By shaking her hand in a confident 'no big deal' way and saying "Still friends?" TO her (Not FROM her) then I just friend zoned her. Kind of like dueling Friend Zones but the person that sets it up so they say it last wins. Sort of a Flip the Script.

Reaction score
What do you do when a girl mentions her boyfriend when you' re on a date with her?
Leave her and drive home without her. She'l have to call a cab. lol

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time someone used this on me all I said was "congratulations" and carried on with the rest of the conversation like so what.
In the past I have responded with "that's a really generous offer but I only want your number for now."
"What, here?" Start looking under tables and chairs.
" I hope he is REALLY broadminded."