Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a big f*cking head....and I love it!

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so my head isn't that big, but it's one of the few things about my appearance that's ever made me feel insecure. Part of becoming socially successful, with women and in general, was becoming completely comfortable with myself and appreciative of who I am.

It's not rejection that humans fear, but the damaging of our egos. We all secretly know the one blow that will absolutely destroy our self-esteem, and no matter how slim the chances are of ever receiving it, the mere thought of such a drastic event is what inevitably leads to our hesitation.

Time to get real.

I am not perfect, and neither are you. You are either short or fat or bald or skinny or stupid or any combination of the five. Either your nose is big, your teeth are fucked, your chin is long, your eyebrows are bushy, your forehead is wrinkly, your ears are tiny, or your voice is annoying. Your personality has its faults as well. You're obnoxious or arrogant or self-centered or bossy or judgemental or pessimistic or naive. You make up stories, you kill jokes, you can't take your own advice, and you think you have all the answers.

Become Fearless

What do you dislike most about yourself? What is the single most damaging thing a stranger can say to you? Figure it out, and say it to yourself. Say it LOUDLY. Embrace your flaws, because they are the only things that make you who you are, and you damn well better love yourself if you're ever going to be happy.

I'm broke...AND I LOVE IT!
I drive a shitty car...AND I LOVE IT!
I wear glasses...AND I LOVE IT!
I'm terribly impatient...AND I LOVE IT!
I have a big fucking head...AND I LOVE IT!

This is the secret to my success. There is absolutely nothing anyone can say to me that can possibly shake my confidence. I'm always on top of my game; always in the zone. I'm unstoppable. I'm me...AND I LOVE IT!

-dbot

AGBourne

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is way too negative.

Saying to yourself what you hate about yourself will not help you get confidence or anything else. What you are saying is in the right place, the execution is not effective.

Your flaws are not who you are.

Your flaws are not flaws. What you percieve are flaws is what makes up your individual personality.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not being negative in the least. I'm saying to embrace what makes you unique. Your flaws are who you are. If everyone was "perfect" then everyone would be the same. How boring is that? You are right though. Your flaws are only flaws as long as you perceive them in a negative sense.

That's the point of this post. Stop trying to hide what makes you different. Once you accept yourself you'll be light years ahead of everyone else, because you'll be free to do anything.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone asks you "what are you doing tonight?" and youre doing nothing, its really cool to say "nothing much just chilling at my place to unwind doing things i enjoy"
ive heard people say "im such a geek, i really prefer playing music and fooling around with my hobbies rather than partying some nights" and it just reeks of self confidence. dont try to be "super-party-social-chickmagnet-perfect dude" is thats not what you are.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
i love it that i'm awkward.
i love it that i'm hard to read.

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
nerds will always be nerds, what can I say

big head? lol?
focus on something more important, like a career , how to pay rent, how to support yourself indefintely without being a slave to someone and answering "yes sir" all day just to put food on the table.