I hate to admit it, but money matters.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
IMO money matters but it's not a deal breaker or maker (and if it is she's only sticking around for that).

Women care more about what you do with your money rather than how much you have.

Most fun dates I've had have always been at my place or hers for a "movie night". And that didn't cost me a thing :rockon:
It did cost you whatever the cost of having a place is. For those without their own place or privacy, this is where the entire MONEY matters issue becomes apparent very quickly.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
It did cost you whatever the cost of having a place is. For those without their own place or privacy, this is where the entire MONEY matters issue becomes apparent very quickly.
Are you saying that the sole purpose of getting your own place is to have women come over? What if you were 25, 35 or 45 and your parents would let you live in their basement but they wouldn't intrude on you? Would that be better than having your own place? Is it really money or self sufficiency?

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Are you saying that the sole purpose of getting your own place is to have women come over? What if you were 25, 35 or 45 and your parents would let you live in their basement but they wouldn't intrude on you? Would that be better than having your own place? Is it really money or self sufficiency?
Neither. In your 20s, it doesn't matter. I've had no increase or decrease in action whether I lived alone or at my parents. Hell, half the girls my age live at home too. Now if you're 30 and don't have some disability but still live at home, then you have a problem.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
Having your own space is what money affords and people set a value on people who own material property.

For example

youre on a date with a woman and you say, lets go grab a hotel room she might feel like you are saying "youre a cheap ***** who id only take to a hotel room" but if you have your own house or apt/condo, you might say, "lets go back to my place and have a drink there". She agrees. Each place would have worked for having a drink and a fvck but one was less awkward then another. Now...

Lets say this happened instead: "Lets go grab a hotel room in Vegas for the weekend, i've got us tickets and can book the rooms tonight." Now, a hotel room suddenly doesn't sound so bad. Why? Because she sees your value as being high enough to afford your own private space for a sustained amount of time. This is called Stability/Security.

No, bro its not called stability or security, this is called this guy can offer me something, that very few men can offer me. Believe me this increases your VALUE very much. Even me I am a guy, and if I was dating a girl that was worth 40 million, and she dumped me, I would go back to dating girls in the 30,000-80,000 dollar range. I would always think about that 40 million dollar girl.

AGAIN GUYS YOU CAN STILL BANG ALOT OF GIRLSWITHOUT MONEY, BUT MONEY HELPS.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
IMO money matters but it's not a deal breaker or maker (and if it is she's only sticking around for that).

Women care more about what you do with your money rather than how much you have.

Most fun dates I've had have always been at my place or hers for a "movie night". And that didn't cost me a thing :rockon:

Money is not usually a deal breaker, when trying to fvck a girl. Your right, but if your a guy that fvcks 45% of the girls he has gone on a date with. If your worth 40 Million that number will shoot up to 85%. It sucks but its true.

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Money is not usually a deal breaker, when trying to fvck a girl. Your right, but if your a guy that fvcks 45% of the girls he has gone on a date with. If your worth 40 Million that number will shoot up to 85%. It sucks but its true.
Some guys on this site kill me. You guys know good and damm well money increases your stock, makes life MUCH easier, & will help you bang so many chicks you won't know what to do with yourself without even trying.

Take a fat ugly geek that gets no azz....give him 10 mil and all of a sudden he's fvckin like a champ. Why?

We've all seen this to be true. You ever see a HB10 with a guy that looks like screech from Saved by the bell? I know I have, and that geek most likely didn't spit the most ridiculuos game ever to get her.

Take me for example. I'm not rich by any means, I'm middle class, good looking, tall, built & have not that many problems hooking up with chicks. I have always wanted my "dream car." Well last year I had abnormally good year in business and I went out and bought that car I have always wanted. Its a 745 BMW. Do you understand that now, chicks dont just wanna bang me, they see me as boyfriend/husband type way. Chicks wanna lock me down now. What is this dynamic? I dont think any of you should be surprised by this. I was though....cause when I bought it I wasn't doing it for the chicks, I was buying that car for ME. Sometimes I wish I also had a hooptie and when I 1st meet chicks just drive around in that with them. I hate how its changed how some chicks look at me from lust....to hubby. Now if I pick a new chick up in my new car will my chances of fvcking them that night increase? I know so. So you guys can sit up here and try to fool yourself that you wouldn't be even MORE successful with women if you had wealth than if you didn't if you wanna but your only fooling yourself.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHATEVER MAKES YOU CONFIDENT!

Some girls have standards, as in, they will refuse to date a guy unless he has a job, or something along those lines... Similar to I won't date you if you smoke.

We gotta remember some girls are materialistic...
GOLD DIGGERS!

If making 50k a year makes you confident. Then that works...
If money doesn't mean much to you, other things do, like health and personality. Then if you are confident in them you'll come off as confident.

I have a friend who makes like 35k a year. And he does tons of freelancing. So he makes around 45k a year. He thinks money means chicks, so hince he is confident. He doesn't go to the gym, the denist, washes clothes once every 3 months, dresses like a bum. But yet he is confident... I DO NOT KNOW HOW!

funketekun

Banned
Reaction score
i have a good example for u.

my friend is 28, makes 86k US, software engineer. . He cant get chicks.

someone explain me that.

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
funketekun said:

someone explain me that.
Give him $10 million He'll get chicks.

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats like saying if your famous, it wont increase your puzzy by 1000%. Thats crazy talk. Take that software engineer and put him in Ocean's 13. Fvckin like a champ.

Last edited:

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
funketekun said:

someone explain me that.

if he is like the software engineers i know, he simply never leaves the house and never tries to approach. hence, the result of no chicks.

funketekun

Banned
Reaction score
sexxyback,

he goes to clubs, but told me he is shy. So he just stands in the club most of the times. And he is a really nice guy. A good friend.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To original post...That is not the guys $$$. That's his dad's $$$.

HUGE difference.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$$$ is very important.

Not necessary to get a woman. But to make things easier for US.

Money buy us clothes. The quality and amount will depend on how much we can afford. $$$ pay for our food and our vehicles. It pays for gasoline and utilities.

$$$ allows us to travel and get involved in social events.

$$$ is important, because it allows us to do MORE things. The things we want to do.

However, you SHOULD not try and buy affection. That's a HUGE mistake.
If you gift away a gift...do it because you feel like doing it. Do NOT do it to get something in return.

Now...using "daddy's" money is a serious character flaw. As in the long run can have a negative effect on the ability of that young man to be self sufficient. The ability to be a Man. Right now...the "M"an is his dad.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
To original post...That is not the guys $$$. That's his dad's $$$.

HUGE difference.

Ok, I understand that is a character flaw. But let me ask you a question? Does it matter how you get it. Lets face reality if your parents where professionals, than you are more likely to become one.

Should we discount people because of there parents wealth. Of course not. Many people are Dr, lawyers, politicians, because of there family success.

It doesn't matter how you get it, as long as you get it. Some people were born with money, goodlooks, brains, great athleticsm.

Success breeds success.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Ok, I understand that is a character flaw. But let me ask you a question? Does it matter how you get it. Lets face reality if your parents where professionals, than you are more likely to become one.
No really. Success is not guarrantee by success.

I have a 6 figure salary. None of my parents had a degree.

Should we discount people because of there parents wealth. Of course not. Many people are Dr, lawyers, politicians, because of there family success.
No me. Not my ex-wife. Not my current girlfriend.

For the same token, I know some serious phuck up individuals (such as the Menendez brothers) that come from rich family.

Now...they do have better opportunities. But it is not a guarrantee to success.

It doesn't matter how you get it, as long as you get it.
It matters. Selling drugs, pimping, etc. are not good ways to get money.

Some people were born with money, goodlooks, brains, great athleticsm.

Success breeds success.
You are very wrong. Success does NOT breed success. If that was the case...then your friend would be using HIS $$$$ and HIS connections. Instead...he is using his dad.

And I think you are giving your friend TOO MUCH credit. To the point that you are putting him AHEAD of you. And you are then blaming your parents (indirectly) because of your lack of success.

No man should be ABOVE you. Once you reach that level...then you know for a fact that you are a TRUE DJ.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
No really. Success is not guarrantee by success.

I have a 6 figure salary. None of my parents had a degree.

No me. Not my ex-wife. Not my current girlfriend.

For the same token, I know some serious phuck up individuals (such as the Menendez brothers) that come from rich family.

Now...they do have better opportunities. But it is not a guarrantee to success.

It matters. Selling drugs, pimping, etc. are not good ways to get money.

You are very wrong. Success does NOT breed success. If that was the case...then your friend would be using HIS $$$$ and HIS connections. Instead...he is using his dad.

And I think you are giving your friend TOO MUCH credit. To the point that you are putting him AHEAD of you. And you are then blaming your parents (indirectly) because of your lack of success.

No man should be ABOVE you. Once you reach that level...then you know for a fact that you are a TRUE DJ.

Listen bro. I don't care what you say, or what someone else says. IF YOUR PARENTS ARE PROFESSIONALS, THAN YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL.

It doesn't mean you can't become one if your family was poor. But if you take a family of dr, and lawyers, and a family of pimps, drugpushers and prostitutes, who is more likely to become successful???????

Life is not easy. Life is tough. Sometimes it isn't fair. We have to call things the way they are, and not the way we want them to be..

funketekun

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:

It doesn't matter how you get it, as long as you get it. Some people were born with money, goodlooks, brains, great athleticsm.

Success breeds success.
regarding the athleticsm part. i think people practise very hard to become professional athletic and not because u were born athletic.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funketekun said:

someone explain me that.
Ummm, he's a spftware engineer... :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funketekun said:
sexxyback,

he goes to clubs, but told me he is shy. So he just stands in the club most of the times. And he is a really nice guy. A good friend.
Yep, he must be a damn good software engineer...

Money can't buy you happiness but it'll pay for the search as long as you know what you are looking for and have some idea how to go about getting it.