I hate to admit it, but money matters.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe money only matters when you present yourself as a provider. I rarely present myself as a provider. I present myself as a lover. I can give her temporary adventure, fun and sex. I'm always straight-up about this. In a sense, money is sort of a crutch. Kind of like some people in the seduction community use routines and such. They are a crutch also. You need to be able to stand alone, with just your personality and still be interesting. Otherwise its the activities and such that you pay for that are fun and not you. Just my $0.02.

Kudos,
Roulette

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roulette said:
I believe money only matters when you present yourself as a provider. ...
Ahhh, like when you go to a strip club and stuff g-strings with bills....

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Ahhh, like when you go to a strip club and stuff g-strings with bills....
That was you? Damn girl. :confused:

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*slaps own head*

Why is this even a debate? If you have any understanding of evolutionary biology, more than anything, STATUS the overriding factor for women. STATUS.

And the biggest factor in status is money. There are probably a few other factors that are close behind, like style, suaveness, etc. But by far, money is king.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this has happened to any of you guys. But anytime a women tells me she wants a nice guy, or she doesn't care about looks or money.....I tend to LAUGH right in their faces. And from experience this gets many of them upset.

So my advice to you guys...is to LAUGH inwardly. Or if you can't help yourself...tell her you have to use the restroom real quick....then BUST out LAUGHING. If you tear uncontrollably when you LAUGH(as I do)....dry your tears.....come out the restroom.....and with a STRAIGHT face listen to her. Women don't have as thick skin as we do.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Listen bro. I don't care what you say, or what someone else says. IF YOUR PARENTS ARE PROFESSIONALS, THAN YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL.

It doesn't mean you can't become one if your family was poor. But if you take a family of dr, and lawyers, and a family of pimps, drugpushers and prostitutes, who is more likely to become successful???????

Life is not easy. Life is tough. Sometimes it isn't fair. We have to call things the way they are, and not the way we want them to be..

So...you are the type that believe lack of success should be blamed on our parents?

Take responsibilities dude. As some of the MOST succesful people in the World came from very poor backgrounds or are self made.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
LookYoung I like you.....that's why I want to assist.

You say,

"I don't care what you say, or what someone else says. IF YOUR PARENTS ARE PROFESSIONALS, THAN YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL."

This is true, if you allow your parents to control your life. If your parents have a huge influence on your decisions and life path. If that is so, then this is definitely true. If it isn't, then your parents could be Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell (that'll be a good couple), it wouldn't matter, because you'll go your OWN way.

"Life is not easy. Life is tough."

No it's not. Life is a result of choices. The problem is that if you lack the correct WISDOM you'll ALWAYS make the wrong choices. So if you boil life down, you must gain the correct wisdom to make the correct choices, so thus, your life is full and enjoyable. 90% of people in America aren't living a great life because they don't know HOW to obtain it.

"Sometimes life isn't fair. We have to call things the way they are, and not the way we want them to be."

This is why I want to help you. You can have ANYTHING YOU WANT. Making money is SIMPLE AND EASY. Yes I just said that, making money is simple and easy. It doesn't take 25 years, 6 degrees, or anything. Making money is simple business, the market wants "this," you give them "this." That's how you make money. I can show you if you want, but maybe you won't listen to my advice because you think I'm "pvssy" for not coming to Chicago for you can "trump" me?

Dude I'm living the life I WANTED, and if I go BROKE tomorrow, give me a phone, a market, and a product, and I'll build that shyt all over again.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Life is not easy. Life is tough."
This is especially true if you have no control over your life.

But like DJF said, life a result of your choices and if you choose to relinquish control of it, what do you expect your life to be?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TO DJF AND FRANCISCO- When I say life is tough I don't mean, as far as financial decisions go. What I am saying is, in this life we will all suffer. I will suffer, DJF, and Francisco will suffer. What are some of the ways we will suffer. We will lose our parents to death. Our siblings may pass, Our kids may come out unhealthy, our wife cheats on us, Friends betray us. Etc.................

Ok now I will give you an example of myself. You take me for instance I am 30 years old. For 29 years I lived a good life. Drove nice cars, I own 2 condos, Have a descent job, Was always for the most part pretty successful with girls.( Although my one regret with woman is that I have only had 2 girls that really meant something to me. The rest were all like a blur).

Now fast forward to my situation this year.
1. Lost the closest person in my life to a sudden death. An immediate fam. member.
2. A week before this a girl that I was going out with for a year fvcked me over, and I helped this girl so much, and she stabbed me in the back.
3. Ok after that I said to myself your a warrior be strong you could get through anything. Then what happens, I got a cervical disc herniation of C5-C6. I am an active guy weightlifting, martial arts, etc........... This injury takes away my LOVE.

So guys when I say life is tough^^^^^^^ these 3 example are what I mean. Guys these 3 things happened to me within 3 months. Now aint that some ****.

What I really mean is that life is a journey and you never know where it may take you..... The bottom line is too love everyone and be happy.....

You know DJF before this stuff happened I loved money. I bought the best clothes, popped bottles at the nicest clubs, had goals to do things financially, put away this much, invest in this..... etc..

But now the meaning in my life has changed. The most important thing to me is health, and family.... Everyone out there LOVE YOUR FAMILY. Well I don't have my own family but I hope to one day.

Listen DJF. I don't think your a pvssy at all. I speak from the heart when I post. And I can see you do too. I don't care if I think someone is an idiot, or I disagree with what they say- If they are genuine than they get my respect.

DJF I have read your posts you speak from the heart. And when someone speaks from the heart I can't knock them.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
TO DJF AND FRANCISCO- When I say life is tough I don't mean, as far as financial decisions go. What I am saying is, in this life we will all suffer. I will suffer, DJF, and Francisco will suffer. What are some of the ways we will suffer. We will lose our parents to death. Our siblings may pass, Our kids may come out unhealthy, our wife cheats on us, Friends betray us. Etc.................

Ok now I will give you an example of myself. You take me for instance I am 30 years old. For 29 years I lived a good life. Drove nice cars, I own 2 condos, Have a descent job, Was always for the most part pretty successful with girls.( Although my one regret with woman is that I have only had 2 girls that really meant something to me. The rest were all like a blur).

Now fast forward to my situation this year.
1. Lost the closest person in my life to a sudden death. An immediate fam. member.
2. A week before this a girl that I was going out with for a year fvcked me over, and I helped this girl so much, and she stabbed me in the back.
3. Ok after that I said to myself your a warrior be strong you could get through anything. Then what happens, I got a cervical disc herniation of C5-C6. I am an active guy weightlifting, martial arts, etc........... This injury takes away my LOVE.

So guys when I say life is tough^^^^^^^ these 3 example are what I mean. Guys these 3 things happened to me within 3 months. Now aint that some ****.

What I really mean is that life is a journey and you never know where it may take you..... The bottom line is too love everyone and be happy.....

You know DJF before this stuff happened I loved money. I bought the best clothes, popped bottles at the nicest clubs, had goals to do things financially, put away this much, invest in this..... etc..

But now the meaning in my life has changed. The most important thing to me is health, and family.... Everyone out there LOVE YOUR FAMILY. Well I don't have my own family but I hope to one day.

Listen DJF. I don't think your a pvssy at all. I speak from the heart when I post. And I can see you do too. I don't care if I think someone is an idiot, or I disagree with what they say- If they are genuine than they get my respect.

DJF I have read your posts you speak from the heart. And when someone speaks from the heart I can't knock them.

LIKE I SAID MONEY IS JUST A TOOL TO HAVE FUN. IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THINGS IT DOESN'T MEAN MUCH.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
LIKE I SAID MONEY IS JUST A TOOL TO HAVE FUN. IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THINGS IT DOESN'T MEAN MUCH.
It's all about your philosophy. A lot of humans are materialistic, and aren't as existentialist as some of you might be.

Therefore, to some people, money does mean a lot, even in the big scheme. Some women, some HOT women, will get with someone just because he has a lot of money, and this will be a meaningful relationship to her. Some men will do the same in terms of friendship.

And of course, there are some who will not. You can't make blanket statements denying the inherent materialism of a social creature like humans.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
TO DJF AND FRANCISCO- When I say life is tough I don't mean, as far as financial decisions go. What I am saying is, in this life we will all suffer. I will suffer, DJF, and Francisco will suffer. What are some of the ways we will suffer. We will lose our parents to death. Our siblings may pass, Our kids may come out unhealthy, our wife cheats on us, Friends betray us. Etc..................
It depends on your definition of suffering. Most people believe that you have to suffer, that's their choice. Personally, I choose not to. People who suffer are under the influence of someone who which they have relinquished their power or they have chosen to stay in their current state without stepping out of it. I chose not to do either. I chose not to suffer.

As for your examples, both of my parents have died; I have NOT lost them, I know exactly where they are. I did miss them but I never dwelled on their death, I chose to honor their lives and the life they created.

I don't have any siblings however, when I was married my wife had a miscarriage. I did not suffer, I accepted that it was not time for us to have a child.

All types of things can happen in your life and you have the ability to chose how to react to it. What does suffering offer you, anything at all? If not, why do it? If you miss a bus, do you suffer? If you forget to order fries with your Big Mac do you suffer? Yeah, these things may be considered simplistic in comparison but none the less, you have the ability to chose how you react to ANY experience. But in order to do that, you much chose to.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
Mystery talks about the 3 vital areas of life.

Love, Wealth and Health. Each area has an impact on others. If you are neglecting one area, you will notice negative impacts in the other areas. All areas are linked.
Did he really say that? That is screwed up. I don't know about you, but life would suck if you just had lots of money and a girlfriend (no hobbies, friends, passions). It's Relationships, Purpose and Health. That's much more well-rounded if you ask me.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys need to consider what girls TRULY value....it's not money (though money can be seen as a proxy).

What girls truly value is security.

Internal security a guy has within himself....security she feels when around him...

Money is all about giving people the ILLUSION of security. Whereas as we can see with poignant examples like on this thread, ANYONE can be devastated by happenstance or fate.

Even the most powerful man in the world can be thrown down from his place.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
It depends on your definition of suffering. Most people believe that you have to suffer, that's their choice. Personally, I choose not to. People who suffer are under the influence of someone who which they have relinquished their power or they have chosen to stay in their current state without stepping out of it. I chose not to do either. I chose not to suffer.

As for your examples, both of my parents have died; I have NOT lost them, I know exactly where they are. I did miss them but I never dwelled on their death, I chose to honor their lives and the life they created.

I don't have any siblings however, when I was married my wife had a miscarriage. I did not suffer, I accepted that it was not time for us to have a child.

All types of things can happen in your life and you have the ability to chose how to react to it. What does suffering offer you, anything at all? If not, why do it? If you miss a bus, do you suffer? If you forget to order fries with your Big Mac do you suffer? Yeah, these things may be considered simplistic in comparison but none the less, you have the ability to chose how you react to ANY experience. But in order to do that, you much chose to.

Thanks francisco for the advice . This advice is golden. Very inspirational. I give you alot of credit for handling the situations the way you did. You get rep points from me.:)

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thirtyplus said:
Some of you guys need to consider what girls TRULY value....it's not money (though money can be seen as a proxy).

What girls truly value is security.

Internal security a guy has within himself....security she feels when around him...

Money is all about giving people the ILLUSION of security. Whereas as we can see with poignant examples like on this thread, ANYONE can be devastated by happenstance or fate.

Even the most powerful man in the world can be thrown down from his place.
There is some truth to this. Think about it: in order to get money, a man usually must have a lot of desirable traits that women look for anyway - intelligence, ambition, likability, leadership. These are all traits which allow someone to be rich.

Therefore, it is not a bad assumption to make that a man who is rich has a lot of other traits that women find attractive anyway.

Don't focus on the exceptions to the rule who have a lot of money but happen to be losers.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
There is some truth to this. Think about it: in order to get money, a man usually must have a lot of desirable traits that women look for anyway - intelligence, ambition, likability, leadership. These are all traits which allow someone to be rich.

Therefore, it is not a bad assumption to make that a man who is rich has a lot of other traits that women find attractive anyway.

Don't focus on the exceptions to the rule who have a lot of money but happen to be losers.

No I think your wrong. U stated that these are The 4 desirable traits woman look for in a man.

1. Intelligence- woman don't care if a guy is book smart. Woman rather have a guy that is witty, and sharp, than a guy that is booksmart.

2. Ambition to show he has a passion in something. Not necessarily money. Could be rockclimbing, martial arts, guns........etc.

3. Likability- Money has nothing to do with likability. Charm and charisma has more to do with likability.

4. Leadership- Yes, but in a social way. Not necessarily running a corporation.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
No I think your wrong. U stated that these are The 4 desirable traits woman look for in a man.

1. Intelligence- woman don't care if a guy is book smart. Woman rather have a guy that is witty, and sharp, than a guy that is booksmart.

2. Ambition to show he has a passion in something. Not necessarily money. Could be rockclimbing, martial arts, guns........etc.

3. Likability- Money has nothing to do with likability. Charm and charisma has more to do with likability.

4. Leadership- Yes, but in a social way. Not necessarily running a corporation.
I think you're limiting yourself if you're trying to create this social / success dichotomy. A lot of the traits overlap.

Depending on what kind of industry you enter into, social intelligence can be just as important as "book smarts."

If people don't like you, then they won't follow you - socially OR in a corporation.

If a man has made a lot of money, chances are he did it through passion for this end goal. Sure, there are a few exceptions, like lottery winners and men who luckily have huge inheritances. But by and large, money reflects a passion of some sort: for stocks, for making airplanes, for making beautiful cars, beatiful buildings, connecting people, advising people...whatever.

The subtle aspects of leadership are the same in social as well as business situations. This could be a topic unto itself, but for example, people will follow you in both business and social life if you are confident in what you are doing.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
I think you're limiting yourself if you're trying to create this social / success dichotomy. A lot of the traits overlap.

Depending on what kind of industry you enter into, social intelligence can be just as important as "book smarts."

If people don't like you, then they won't follow you - socially OR in a corporation.

If a man has made a lot of money, chances are he did it through passion for this end goal. Sure, there are a few exceptions, like lottery winners and men who luckily have huge inheritances. But by and large, money reflects a passion of some sort: for stocks, for making airplanes, for making beautiful cars, beatiful buildings, connecting people, advising people...whatever.

The subtle aspects of leadership are the same in social as well as business situations. This could be a topic unto itself, but for example, people will follow you in both business and social life if you are confident in what you are doing.

Well said. :up: