"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I hate it when you think you found "her".

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
This really happens to me alot and I hate it.

I find a nice girl, she's got all the things I could want, cute, smart, funny, sweet, etc.

Just when you think you are in the good books, bang! It's over. Goodbye miss perfect. (like there really IS a miss perfect anyway, heh.)

Example: Just a few minutes ago, I was chatting to a girl who was all of the above. She lived close. Sounds perfect ya know?

We was chatting and all, I gave her my picture, she said I was hot. I asked for hers, she was sending it... then halfway, she went offline and it seems I am blocked on her list (MSN Messenger). This also happens in general. When I meet a girl in person, we go out, have fun, feels like I'm about to fall for her when she starts to just completely ignore me or some bullsh|t like that happens.

Fuk, I sometimes hate girls.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
okay, now i know she blocked me.

and i don't think it's an old man, she had her picture up on display. and i also saw her profile on a website. it's POSSIBLE it was a guy, but highly doub it.

i used my other account on msn and pretended i was a friend asking why she blocked him.

she asked who my friend was, i told her... then boom... she blocked me. again. dude, what is the deal with some girls? one minute they fuking say you're hot and all, then they fuk you off. fuking b|tches.
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
The devil himself can not understand women. So stop wasting your time on figuring out why some girl rejected you, and find a new girl to reject you :D
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
yeah, i am over it now, she can fuk herself and get raped by a gang of aboriginals.

i just get pissed off because i meet alot of girls, just when we're hitting it off, they dissapear.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Tails
yeah, i am over it now, she can fuk herself and get raped by a gang of aboriginals.
There's the aussie sprit. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tails
i just get pissed off because i meet alot of girls, just when we're hitting it off, they dissapear.
Now this girl you're talking about, you didn't just meet her on msn did you? C'mon, who give a fukk, she's just some online "chick".
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
yeah, msn. just that i read her profile on a website, she seemed like a nice gal. HOE well.

i think might be starting to distant myself from girls.. sick of making so much effort to get them on a date or whatever. now everytime i talk to a girl, all i see is the devil in them and it scares me.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Don't get caught up with her "rejection" because that's the road to insanity. Believe me, dwelling on it will annihilate your confidence!

And never think of any girl as "the one" or "her".
 

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Stop looking for girls online. Never trust people online. Never treat the net like it's real life.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Tails
This really happens to me alot and I hate it.

I find a nice girl, she's got all the things I could want, cute, smart, funny, sweet, etc.

Just when you think you are in the good books, bang! It's over. Goodbye miss perfect. (like there really IS a miss perfect anyway, heh.)

Example: Just a few minutes ago, I was chatting to a girl who was all of the above. She lived close. Sounds perfect ya know?

We was chatting and all, I gave her my picture, she said I was hot. I asked for hers, she was sending it... then halfway, she went offline and it seems I am blocked on her list (MSN Messenger). This also happens in general. When I meet a girl in person, we go out, have fun, feels like I'm about to fall for her when she starts to just completely ignore me or some bullsh|t like that happens.

Fuk, I sometimes hate girls.
You fell for a girl you've never met?

Uhh....

BTW, as far as falling for girls and them starting to ignore you...maybe there's a pattern here. I noticed one with myself. :)
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
that was just an example of what usually happens. i didn't say i fell for her. i don't fall for girls i don't know or have never met, that's impossible.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top