"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I had sex for the first time last night

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
I party till I was sh**faced for the first time, had sex for the first time, and ended up staying the night at a chicks house for the first time, all last night. It was pretty cool. I pretty much tried to apply all the s*** I learned from this site and other sites, and everything pretty much worked out. The only thing that sucked was that I couldnt come when I was having sex, but I was too drunk to really care at the time. Other than that everything was pretty cool. IM NO LONGER A VIRGIN! YES!!!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
i bet u havent stopped thinkin about it since
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Congratulations bro! Feels good to experience success huh?

Could you post details that you remember? Like what things from the site you applied, when you did them, and how she reacted?

I feel ya on the not coming. When I first got laid, I fvcked the girl in every position I could think of, trying to come. After 30 minutes of humping, I turned her over on her stomach with her legs closed and my legs clamped around her legs. I finally got enough friction fvcking her this way to be able to come.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
I could have but circumstances didnt allow :mad:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
I'm 18, but yea I've been thinking about the thing all day long. It was definitly what I expected, except for the not coming part. I generally read Pook's tips (of course), capt. Jack sparrows always assume shes interested, interpol's Intro to ONS: What Every College Student Should Know, and I read DJ Ben's Stop thinking, Start doing post right before I left. I also was reading Men's Health's interview/advice column which had Billy Bob Thornton as the advice giver (he said something that women like arrogant men or something). The main thing that helped me out the most was getting into the right mindset and occupying my brain with music or something to keep from thinking worry/negative thoughts. And of course not thinking of the chick as some godess, not kissing her ass, but being ****y/funny, thinking of myself as the s***, etc helped out.
 
Top