I had it! I blew it! Can I save it?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a fake disease. It's a relatively new theory that is similar to chronic fatigue but is driven by anxiety/panic depleting the adrenal gland from constant stress causing incredible exhaustion.

If you're not in her vicinity then you're way too invested in this woman. Yeah, you can sometimes rekindle some flames with old lays if you **** em well enough but it helps if you're actually able to see them. Until you're in that position, you're wasting energy on massive what ifs.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
The symptoms are not fake but diagnosis is.. American Medical Association, 14,000 Endocrinologists, pharmacists s''''t can it. I'm not saying nothing is not wrong but af is bs....key word "theory" no science to back it up, and the main guy that pushes it is not an MD...
On the other part of your comment, you nailed it.....I have a plan..... starting to see now...

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In case this is a real post,(because it stinks of the lonewolflegend),Ill try to help.

Unless this woman pursues you, I would completely move on. Date other woman never look back.

Just so we are clear, her pursuing you, would feel like this...The way a man would date a woman. She calls to ask to see you, sets a date and a time, confirms later, shows up, flirts so much that there is no doubt, kino, offers to pay a little, asks if you have further plans that night, and would it be okay if she came over because she missed you, calls the next day after she goes home and thanks you for a nice time. Later, asks when you can do it again. Asks if youll consider seeing her again or give it another shot. Misbehaves 0% and keeps her aliments and woes and concerns to a 5% maximum of the conversation.

Anything less than what I just described and you should be moving on.

Neither one of you sound like you have any frame whatsoever, either individually or with one another.

Even with your brain damaged sounding way of type and speak, there are literally 50 woman in a 5 mile radius, right now, that would f^ck you and enjoy your company. Just got to get out there and find em. So Id turn the flame way way down on this woman unless she shows up in a big way like I described.

Emails and texts and FB messages is not pursuit enough. Wait till you move back to see where this is at. Spin plates and hit the gym in the meantime.

O. And in case I didn't answer your question about what you should do or say or type or text the answer is this. None of the above. You cant rescue bad texts with other texts. Go dark. Radio silence. Unless she does what we discussed when you are back in town. Let her come to you or set sail for new ports of call.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) You are way too invested.
2) If you believe everything doctors say you will be in for a rude health awakening sooner rather than later...probably after they stick you on 5 or 6 medications that do more to harm you than help you while not addressing any of the actual issues.
3) Find more options.
4) She isn't worth it.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd recommend in the mean time reading the bible start to finish. Doesn't seem like you have the basic mindset down yet which means any game you try is going to come from weakness and will appear fake.

Hit up the rational male blog too.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd recommend in the mean time reading the bible start to finish. Doesn't seem like you have the basic mindset down yet which means any game you try is going to come from weakness and will appear fake.

Hit up the rational male blog too.
This

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Post some of the things you learn and the connections you make as you learn them. As well as, how they pertain to your situation. Start to give yourself your own advice. Do it aloud either here or in a sperate journal thread. GIve back to the community in this way. Also, it will help us help you. It may even just simply help all. Participate. Good luck.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha!
Thanks Salinechow! Will do! l am just getting back in the game. One of the things I realize is my confidence is shot after a few years of taking care of my mom, and the aftermath, I forgot about myself... I will make a big time come back.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas! I'm new but have been reading this and it has ben eye-opening... Anyway... I recently got back in touch with a girl I wanted to marry.

I stopped reading right about here^^^

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas! I'm new but have been reading this and it has ben eye-opening... Anyway... I recently got back in touch with a girl I wanted to marry.

I stopped reading right about here^^^[/QUOTEAight! I apologize if you choked on your vomit while laughing! I'm getting it now.... reading the bible... a lot of tears when I see how badly I been f'ing up! (sniffle)