Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had a great conversation with this cute insurance girl at my dealership

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I've always said I'd take the money if given the choice between women and money. Money gives you a wide variety of options, whereas a woman is nice to have, but still only fills the sex/companionship void. But there's no reason you have to have only one or the other, you're the one limiting yourself.

I can understand how you can still be messed up from being fat when you were younger. Those early inner issues can be tough to deal with. If you didn't make so many obnoxious narcissistic statements, you'd be a more sympathetic figure.

the lack of dating life in my high school and college years scarred me/traumatized me tremendously and also stunted my social development quite a bit

At this point, I've overcome a lot of that but the level of difficulty in getting dates has skyrocketed from reasonable to astonishingly high between high school/college to now simply because I'm not around young people my age all day long

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the lack of dating life in my high school and college years scarred me/traumatized me tremendously and also stunted my social development quite a bit
There are more guys in that boat than you might think.
But you're limiting yourself again, thinking you have to date a girl your age. There are guys older than I am who are banging 20 year olds. Ideally, women tend to date men four years older than they are, but so what?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
There are more guys in that boat than you might think.
But you're limiting yourself again, thinking you have to date a girl your age. There are guys older than I am who are banging 20 year olds. Ideally, women tend to date men four years older than they are, but so what?
my age, I'm saying anywhere around 23-30. Doesn't have to be exactly my age

but like I said, I'm not around young people all day anymore, my job is old people and couples, all my friends are getting married. The level of difficulty has skyrocketed from reasonable to astonishingly high. In high school and college, you naturally and easily meet women all the time, many of them single and high quality.

Last edited:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
The truth is, your not a attractive guy Dave, it is what it is. This is why you can't get the women you want, there's no other reason nor excuse.

No, I do not understand why these guys seem so eager to continue to respond to you or your threads but let me be the first and only one here to tell you the truth.

Your not a 8+ guy as you wouldn't be having the problems you claim to have, how do I know? Because I have been told and treated like a 8+ since I was in middle school. I don't notice nor do I experience the type of sh!t you do, continue with your self defeating attitude that you carry around. And continue to live in a false reality to validate yourself while your still single, lonely and sexually satisfying yourself.

Good luck dave......

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The truth is, your not a attractive guy Dave, it is what it is. This is why you can't get the women you want, there's no other reason nor excuse.

No, I do not understand why these guys seem so eager to continue to respond to you or your threads but let me be the first and only one here to tell you the truth.

Your not a 8+ guy as you wouldn't be having the problems you claim to have, how do I know? Because I have been told and treated like a 8+ since I was in middle school. I don't notice nor do I experience the type of sh!t you do, continue with your self defeating attitude that you carry around. And continue to live in a false reality to validate yourself while your still single, lonely and sexually satisfying yourself.

Good luck dave......
I get compliments on a weekly/sometimes daily basis from random strangers. I encountered this girl from my high school yesterday at my gym and I think she said I looked great about 9 times in 1 conversation. She was pretty meh though, nowhere near dating material. I have clients on a consistent basis who tell me I'm very good looking. I had a taxi driver today who complimented me on being both very good looking and jacked

Swear to god, I'm not making any of this up

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get compliments on a weekly/sometimes daily basis from random strangers. I encountered this girl from my high school yesterday at my gym and I think she said I looked great about 9 times in 1 conversation. She was pretty meh though, nowhere near dating material. I have clients on a consistent basis who tell me I'm very good looking. I had a taxi driver today who complimented me on being both very good looking and jacked

I seen your pics and one pic you actually have a decent attitude. You can get the job done actually banging several fitness models successfully. Wed have to remove your mindset and replace it with Chi towns.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I seen your pics and one pic you actually have a decent attitude. You can get the job done actually banging several fitness models successfully. Wed have to remove your mindset and replace it with Chi towns.

I look like garbage in pictures compared to real life, it's very frustrating

part of the reason why online dating would be impossible for me. I'm a solid 1.5 points better looking in real life than pictures. You need the opposite for OLD, you need to be a 9-10/10 to get 7+ women

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We enjoy the challenge of bashing our heads against the wall :)
Welcome to the club, by the way.

I think the truth is he's not as great as he says he is nor as unattractive as he might think he is inside. I think his main problems are
1) He's too picky
2) He's narcissistic, which comes across as obnoxious ("I'm the best looking Armenian in the world, the best car salesman in the world, the greatest friend in the world, Everyone who meets me loves me and tells me how great I am, I take the best vacations and go to the best venues", etc.)

Maybe if he went to a crappy venue he would meet someone lol.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
We enjoy the challenge of bashing our heads against the wall :)
Welcome to the club, by the way.

I think the truth is he's not as great as he says he is nor as unattractive as he might think he is inside. I think his main problems are
1) He's too picky
2) He's narcissistic, which comes across as obnoxious ("I'm the best looking Armenian in the world, the best car salesman in the world, the greatest friend in the world, Everyone who meets me loves me and tells me how great I am, I take the best vacations and go to the best venues", etc.)

Maybe if he went to a crappy venue he would meet someone lol.

I'm MUCH more low key and chill in real life. A lot of the stuff I say here is out of frustration

I wouldn't make friends if I behaved like this in real life. My attitude on here is repulsive, I'm well aware of that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm MUCH more low key and chill in real life. A lot of the stuff I say here is out of frustration

I wouldn't make friends if I behaved like this in real life. My attitude on here is repulsive, I'm well aware of that.
Bigdave its hard as a man to feel great without fvcking women. They can start telling at a month or two and its downhill from there. If you feel good you'll look good. Thats swag. Females love it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm MUCH more low key and chill in real life.
So you say. But you say these things so often I find it hard to believe it doesn't come through in real life somehow.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a pretty gay post bro.

"Girls keep hitting on me, so i make up excuses not to **** them instead of ****ing them"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 9 to 10/10 for Armenian standards. Don't know another Armo dude who is even comparable to me. I'm not even saying that to flatter myself - our men are ugly compared to the gorgeous women lol :D

but my main point is the woman I'm looking for is nowhere near a Lamborghini. Realistically, I would say 20-40% of Armenian women my age turn me on tremendously. 20-40% of cars on road are Lambos?

and the women I post are what really really turns me on. In real life, I would settle for a lot less, but it's gotta be something reasonable. I can't settle for a 5/10 or even a 8/10 who is 34 or who has 2 kids
I don't know about you but I find men ugly as hell don't matter who, plus I don't even care about dudes, serious are you gay? you check guys too much, and come with too many excuses to not go after woman, I think you are only complaining because or someone is pressing you to find a gf and marry and don't want to say no to then or are so afraid to be rejected then you don't even try or even you are bi/gay and don't know how to come out with it.

with come to me with another problem of you, you seek too much validation from other people, too needy to please and to wnat people like you, but you fail so you keep trying

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course he is gay. Just hasn't come to terms with his orientation yet.