Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had a great conversation with this cute insurance girl at my dealership

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
she comes in all the time and always seeks me out to talk to me. Today we actually had an extended conversation and it went great. The key was that I was very comfortable with her and made her work for my attention than vice versa. She kept trying to win my approval

excellent confidence booster. I'm not gonna ask her out because she's a pale white Irish girl (although super cute) but its good knowing i got it in me. I need my beautiful middle eastern or Latina queen

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent confidence booster. I'm not gonna ask her out because she's a pale white Irish girl (although super cute) but its good knowing i got it in me. I need my beautiful middle eastern or Latina queen
It was all going so well until here: your normal mistake.

ASK HER OUT FFS!

If she's "super cute" and likes you, ask her out. You're not asking to marry her. Dating a "super cute" Irish girl is preferable to sitting alone on SoSuave telling a bunch of men you're amazing.

The reason you're not asking her out isn't because you want a Middle Eastern woman. It's because you don't have the balls to ask her out and you know it. You're scared of rejection - you said that before. You're just rationalising this weakness rather than tackling it.

You've already met ME and Latina hotties in the past and you always find a reason to avoid asking them too.

Grow some balls and ask her out.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Why not just go out with her for the practice? You need it bad, my man. You don't have to marry her.
the important thing is I had great chemistry with her

i know I can do the same thing when I finally get my chance with my beautiful ethnic fitness model

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn.....the delusion continues and sadly we keep responding to his bullsh*t posts.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said yourself she’s cute. Why not ask her out? If you want these 10/10s eventually, you’re gonna have to practice and work your way up I’d think. There’s literally no reason to not go for it

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna ask her out because she's a pale white Irish girl (although super cute) but its good knowing i got it in me. I need my beautiful middle eastern or Latina queen
I was wondering what the "but" was going to be this time. If she's a redhead, I'd rate a super cute pale Irish lass probably higher than any type. Doesn't mean I'd turn down a hot Asian girl.

Newsflash. You don't have a middle eastern or Latino queen. Except in your head.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I was wondering what the "but" was going to be this time. If she's a redhead, I'd rate a super cute pale Irish lass probably higher than any type. Doesn't mean I'd turn down a hot Asian girl.

except for the part when they look 60 at 40. Pale white women age horrific

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave I'm not saying this to be insulting but I'm genuinely wondering if you're repressing your sexuality and you're not straight or something. It's not normal to have this attitude of just not dating hot women who clearly find you attractive because of some bizarre self-imposed nonsense.

The reason I said grow some balls before is because I think you need a firm kick up the backside to get you out of this weird mindset you're in.

If you think someone is cute, they're single and they like you, you date them. That's what a normal person does in this situation. There's literally no reason not to if you are single and want someone in your life (even just as a physical thing).

You seem to be conflating her initial attraction to you with meaning that you're going to date forever and get married if you go out. That won't happen unless you're both really right for each other. But regardless you'll have a load of awesome dates and possibly sex and it'll be fun.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
except for the part when they look 60 at 40. Pale white women age horrific
BS. Amy Adams, Alicia Whitt, Alyson Hannigan, and Jessica Chastain are all redheaded women in their 40s who look fine. They sure as hell don't look 60.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna ask her out because she's a pale white Irish girl (although super cute)
When my approach anxiety is too crippling for me to get a job done. I take a few shots of my hard liquor of choice before going outside. It even helps with daygame

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the important thing is I had great chemistry with her

i know I can do the same thing when I finally get my chance with my beautiful ethnic fitness model
Totally false. You are kidding yourself. When you meet this "beautiful ethnic fitness model", you will freeze like a statue. You will be paralyzed.

Mark my words.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon you challenge him or saying something that hits his ego... He makes another thread.... Why bother?

This Thread is the perfect example of... YOU'LL FEEL BETTER ASKING HER OUT THAN NOT DOING A THING AND WONDER IF YOU WOULD SAY YES!

Rejection is better than regrets!... You'll feel better knowing than wondering

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say having sex with women that you can't see yourself with long term does nothing for you, and gives you no confidence boost... but a conversation with one does?...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing like a great conversation because it's all about a great exchange of energy and social validation. You are doing right here by not mis-leading a girl you are not attracted to to only end up wanting to break-up with her down the road if you do eventually meet the right type of woman you are looking for; or if the relationship doesn't go right, then you'll become jaded with bad experiences when you do meet that dream-girl. Save your youthful energy for the right girl so she has the best part of yourself.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True Story:

I have a friend, "Rick." Rick is a decent looking guy (think actor Adrien Brody), really good job with a large, solid company, probably pulls $150K+ per year, big 401K, no kids, little debt, nice house, three cars including a 1970's muscle car he fixed up, keeps in fantastic shape, can cook, likes to travel, and is the kind of guy that would pick you up at 3 AM 100 miles away if you asked him to. Quite religious.

I've been friends with him for about 15 years.

I'm 99% sure he's not gay.

He LONGS for a wife and kids.

But...

Since I've known him, he's NEVER had a girlfriend, not dated a woman for more than a few dates. I can count on one hand, in 15 years(!!), how many women he's had one simple date with. I've been with him at many events, parties, and we've gone out bar hopping quite a few times. Every time I see him talking to a fairly attractive woman, maybe a HB6-7, he'll come up with some BS reason as to why he won't pursue. He gives women his number and expects them to call. Takes no advice. Gets mad or tunes out if I try to help him. We were at a singles event a year ago. He's talking to a HB7+ middle eastern chick 20 years younger than him. She's giving him big IOI's. He ditches her. I asked him why. In a quiet, somewhat critical voice, he says, "Well, her a*ss was just a liiittttle big." I just shake my head at him. I pick up a girl and she hangs with us. He plays third wheel for a while and drops us both off (he drove). Same thing a few months later at a wine event, I pull this very hot woman and we go to a bar across the street. He shows up, no woman, plays third wheel. I let her go because he was my ride home and she lived way farther south.

Now, I don't hang out with him much because he's turned into a HUGE curmudgeon and is bitter about women. He's no fun. You need the f*ucking Jaws of Life to get him out of his house. Forget it...

Point I'm making is this: Dave, this will be you in 10 years. You are so f*ucking picky, which in combination with your anxiety around hot women - which is a direct result of low self esteem (I'm not good enough for her!!), will be your Waterloo. 100% guaranteed.

**PLEASE STOP POSTING** until you actually have something to contribute, in a positive manner, to the SoSuave site. The best posters here have tried to help you ad nauseam , and you refuse to take ANY action. It's the same s*hit over and over and over and over...

That my friend, is textbook DELUSIONAL DISORDER. The good news is it can be treated and fixed if you work at it.

Best of luck to you.

~Dash

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
I need my beautiful middle eastern or Latina queen
Why? I get that you may be more attracted to them physically. Its almost a fetish to you.

Do you understand that you could date 50 women of that ethnicity and have NOTHING in common with any of them. All could be dating disasters.

The more I read the stuff you put on here, you remind me of a homeless person that is critical of the food that I would happily buy him to fill his stomach. As if someone tried to help someone out with $50 but they get mad because they wanted $100.

Until you relinquish this fetish you have that is causing you to be extremely picky and open yourself up to other options, you will be miserable in the dating world.

Its good to have high standards. Hell I could be in a "relationship" with an attractive woman whenever I choose. I have high standards in all departments so until I see something that is worth a relationship I just date.

No hard feelings but you are acting like a female attention wh0re. If the attention is enough for you (as you stated in your original post) then I dont understand why you are b!tching. If just having someone interested in you is what your game is all about then so be it.

My end game is sex, plates, dates and screening the abundance for potential LTRs. You obviously are just after the validation, which is a woman's game, since you brag about the validation but cry because you cant find any dates.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say having sex with women that you can't see yourself with long term does nothing for you, and gives you no confidence boost... but a conversation with one does?...
Hmm... More evidence to pile onto virgin theory