"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I guess it's time..

James01

New Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Well, I've read the DJ bible, and learned a lot of things I've probably been doing wrong for so long. I've been holding out for a while by actually getting started by just saying 'hi' to random people @ a mall for instance. Well, f*ck it, tonite I'm gonna start. There is this huge party that will be happening later tonite, I figure this should be an easier start. I will try to go around and meet as many people as I can instead of my usual self who just sticks to one corner and doesn't try to meet people. Well sorry for the n00b post but I had to get that off my chest :lol:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Let us know how it goes man.

Write a report tomorrow...
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
Im doing the same thing at the mall tonight. I have held back but tonight Fvck it who cares about rejection and all that Sh1t it isnt like I am out there to find my soul mate or any thing, Im just out to have fun.


Ryan
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Yeah, do what a man has to do and approach...but don't just say hi -- you have to go further and make a few comments and proclamations and ask questions to see if a girl is interested - small talk you know.
 
Top