I graduated DJ boot camp. YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
Hahaha, what a stroke of genius huge-guy. Of course, why didn't I realize before that socializing and having fun and having sex are really dumb things. There's really no need for them at all! It's much better to THINK that you could do all these things, and post about it on sosuave!

Thanks so much huge-guy. You've changed my life. Now I'm enlightened like you guys. I'm going to cancel my meet with that girl I met yesterday, skip my frat's party tonight, and go jerk off to fat chicks instead. Enlightened!

-Dan
no no no, you need to go with them and just sit down somewhere and stare at people CONFIDENTLY, so they know your a confident man and you dont care about what happens, cancelling would make you look like afc !:p

Reaction score
Originally posted by nzalan
So where's this ASF and can I visit too? Anywhere has gotta be better than where people believe thinking is better than doing. I've never seen such rubbish before. As in the words of a famous space marine: "How do I get outta this chicken sh*t outfit?"
u know, smilies serve a purpose:mad:

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Nzalen -- it's good to see someone actually interested in improving. mASF can be found at http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion. You should read the player guide before you post, which can be found by going to the fastseduction homepage and clicking on the player guide link.

What more important, though, is that you join the lair in the nearest metropolitan area to you. It's the best and fastest way to improve, and unlike workshops, its free. If you're in the Boston Area, I can tell you how to join our lair. If you're in another lair, they don't have yahoo groups, so you'd have to search around to find how to join their email lists.

-Dan

nzalan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an Aussie living in New Zealand. I don't think we have 'lairs' out here. :D If we did, we'd call them something different, like maybe "a bunch of like-minded guys hanging out to drink in a pub and talk about stuff". Over this part of the world, we don't always use the same words as Americans, especially when the usage of those words would have us shunned by society. 'Americanism' is a disease over here that most resident Americans quickly adapt away from.

:D

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, "lair" isn't really an American word for the group of guys you roll with...its just the cloak-and-dagger internet geek ASF slang term for a bunch of PUAs who meet up to sarge. And actually, Austraila is a big center for PU. Check out www.auseduction.com for more info on Austrailian lairs and PUAs. I don't know if New Zealand PUAs post on that site, or if it would be possible for you to meet up with guys in Sydney or Melboure or whatever though. Forgive my ignorance of the geography "down under," we don't concern ourselves with all those weird foreign countries here in the upstanding, righteous land of God's chosen people otherwise called the US.

;)

-Dan