"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I graduated DJ boot camp. YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Superman X
Hahaha, what a stroke of genius huge-guy. Of course, why didn't I realize before that socializing and having fun and having sex are really dumb things. There's really no need for them at all! It's much better to THINK that you could do all these things, and post about it on sosuave!

Thanks so much huge-guy. You've changed my life. Now I'm enlightened like you guys. I'm going to cancel my meet with that girl I met yesterday, skip my frat's party tonight, and go jerk off to fat chicks instead. Enlightened!

-Dan
no no no, you need to go with them and just sit down somewhere and stare at people CONFIDENTLY, so they know your a confident man and you dont care about what happens, cancelling would make you look like afc !:p
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by nzalan
So where's this ASF and can I visit too? Anywhere has gotta be better than where people believe thinking is better than doing. I've never seen such rubbish before. As in the words of a famous space marine: "How do I get outta this chicken sh*t outfit?"
u know, smilies serve a purpose:mad:
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Nzalen -- it's good to see someone actually interested in improving. mASF can be found at http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion. You should read the player guide before you post, which can be found by going to the fastseduction homepage and clicking on the player guide link.

What more important, though, is that you join the lair in the nearest metropolitan area to you. It's the best and fastest way to improve, and unlike workshops, its free. If you're in the Boston Area, I can tell you how to join our lair. If you're in another lair, they don't have yahoo groups, so you'd have to search around to find how to join their email lists.

-Dan
 

nzalan

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Wellington, NZ
I'm an Aussie living in New Zealand. I don't think we have 'lairs' out here. :D If we did, we'd call them something different, like maybe "a bunch of like-minded guys hanging out to drink in a pub and talk about stuff". Over this part of the world, we don't always use the same words as Americans, especially when the usage of those words would have us shunned by society. 'Americanism' is a disease over here that most resident Americans quickly adapt away from.

:D
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Actually, "lair" isn't really an American word for the group of guys you roll with...its just the cloak-and-dagger internet geek ASF slang term for a bunch of PUAs who meet up to sarge. And actually, Austraila is a big center for PU. Check out www.auseduction.com for more info on Austrailian lairs and PUAs. I don't know if New Zealand PUAs post on that site, or if it would be possible for you to meet up with guys in Sydney or Melboure or whatever though. Forgive my ignorance of the geography "down under," we don't concern ourselves with all those weird foreign countries here in the upstanding, righteous land of God's chosen people otherwise called the US.

;)

-Dan
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top