Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got flaked on.........and its no big deal

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People are offering solutions to a problem.

U need to offer an alternative solution or give an example on how you remain unfazed after being flaked on.
My alternative solution is don't get flaked on in the first place. If you are a man of value who knows how to make a relationship work, no woman will ever flake on you. I'm always fazed by flakes because I'm aware that a flake means the death of a unique opportunity.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Dumbest poster here? I'm taking upper level science courses and I'm doing very well with them. I get my bachelor's in spring 2020 and then I'm off to grad school. Yeah I'm really stupid, fvck do you do? I tell it like it is. I'm tired of this "handle it like a man" bullsh1t cause it makes no difference. I don't like losing particular girls and I believe I have a right to be fvcking pissed off about it. I don't subscribe to the mindset you're promoting
Go back to school kid.

I own several business with a net worth currently right at 1 mill. Have fun in class tomorrow.

Glassguy

Reaction score
My alternative solution is don't get flaked on in the first place. If you are a man of value who knows how to make a relationship work, no woman will ever flake on you. I'm always fazed by flakes because I'm aware that a flake means the death of a unique opportunity.
Who says I want a relationship you bonehead?

What are you????? 18?

I do rotations. Step up your game and try it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If a female doctor you set a date with suddenly had to attend to an emergency, she'd flake on you and expect you to understand.

A man of value in this instance will understand and move on to something else as it still doesn't diminishes his value and it might even increase his value in her eyes.

Ur line of thought is too narrow as there are many variables which requires you as a man to be equally fluid as the situation present itself.

Being butthurt doesn't help.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go back to school kid.

I own several business with a net worth currently right at 1 mill. Have fun in class tomorrow.
I like education and I enjoy learning. I'm not all impressed by your "several business." In a couple of years I'll be doing something that I'm passionate about. Have fun deluding yourself about the meaning of flakes.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a female doctor you set a date with suddenly had to attend to an emergency, she'd flake on you and expect you to understand.

A man of value in this instance will understand and move on to something else as it still doesn't diminishes his value and it might even increase his value in her eyes.

Ur line of thought is too narrow as there are many variables which requires you as a man to be equally fluid as the situation present itself.

Being butthurt doesn't help.
If you play your cards right, you'll never get a flake. I firmly believe that. A flake always means you did something wrong. Getting flaked on is terrible.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says I want a relationship you bonehead?

What are you????? 18?

I do rotations. Step up your game and try it.
What does wanting a relationship have to do with being 18?

I want an all black girl rotation.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is y I try and hire middle aged men for any job I really need to get done

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was about to agree with glssguy in that women are incredibly flakey then I came across this. All the girls who flakes on me did it because on cold approach they didn’t get to know who I am. Sure I can project attractive qualities such as boldness and confidence but there is only so much one can get from one interaction. Almost every girl I have met through social circle or if I get the chance to REALLY talk to them have never flaked me and times where I have been low and down in my life ALL girls flake. Times where I am up and killing it, nada.
Exactly

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumbest poster here? I'm taking upper level science courses and I'm doing very well with them. I get my bachelor's in spring 2020 and then I'm off to grad school. Yeah I'm really stupid, fvck do you do? I tell it like it is. I'm tired of this "handle it like a man" bullsh1t cause it makes no difference. I don't like losing particular girls and I believe I have a right to be fvcking pissed off about it. I don't subscribe to the mindset you're promoting
Wow.

1. You’re 21, so you’re extremely inexperienced in a game where experience is very important. I admit I still have a lot to learn, but I am way better off than I was at 21.

2. Most science majors have no idea how to seduce and keep women and it is completely irrelevant how good you are at a different subject. Maybe you can tell football coaches what formations they should run since you’re so smart.

3. The mindset he promotes both protects your heart and signals to women that you’re in high demand. The mindset you promote is to whine because you didn’t get your way.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I own several business with a net worth currently right at 1 mill.
Damn I’m at 4 and I can’t get 35 year old divorced women to call me back.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I have a system that I follow if a chick flakes or cancels without a specific counter offer.

If they reach back out I will simply invite them over to have a drink or chill at my place. Its either a yes or no at that point. If not a yes, I will not respond anymore to their little "Hey" texts in the future.
The only reason they shoot that hey text is to get free attention, they lost too many beta orbiters, or she got dumped by Chad, Tyrone, Hiroshi, Fabio, Babou, and Chang. Or she wants a free dinner. As is your case cuz you're not in first place.

Men, the one strike rule works wonders. Women see you as alpha, beta, or useless. Mostly useless because all they want is free attention, validation (anything that's outside of sex.)

She saw you as a beta, now she sees you as useless op. Flakes are unavoidable and unacceptable. Morph into Brad Pitt, Lebron James, or Dwayne Johnson, see if she declines that drink then.

Or Richard Branson flew her out first class to London aka outbid you.

The fact she wanted to be took out on a real date (be pampered and rewarded for her bad behavior even though I destroyed her vaginal walls and made her swallow my cüm) should have been telling she only saw you as beta. She got pissed she couldn't get any resources or free dinner out of you. Now you're useless to her. She's now invisible.

If you're not first, you're last. Glad you didn't spend on her and I hope you got her replacement.

Case closed.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How'd we manage to turn a post about letting flakes go into an ego stroke. SS never fails to amaze me.

Antiwayz, if she flakes then at least you didn't have to spend money on a woman with no interest. Everyone gets flaked on. Just get your numbers up and it will matter less. I don't understand people using celebrity examples. Yes, being a better you will probably make you get flaked on less if you can portray that to the women appropriately. But using celebrities is silly. They have thousands of women drooling over them. They don't have to approach. But imagine if they did to women that didn't know of them. Do you still think they'd have a 100% conversion rate?

@brixlingo I'm assuming the like was for the first part of the post haha

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
I tell it like it is.
You say you tell it like it is. No you don't.

You're telling us how it is........for YOU.

For
YOU..........in YOUR head and in YOUR mind..........to YOU a chick flaking makes you a loser.

I'm not saying that a guy can't be a little upset or pissed off if a chick out of the blue cancels a date,but it doesn't "make you" anything.
You are who you are. You are what you are. A chick showing up for a date or not doesn't change that.

You said you're taking upper level science courses and that you're doing well in them. You also said you're going to get your bachelor's next year in spring and then you'll be off to grad school. To me,all that is something to be proud of. That sounds like a MAN who has a plan and vision for his life. That DOES NOT sound like "a loser".

Tell me something.......all that that you just said about yourself,the upper level science classes,your bachelor's degree,the plans for grad school..... does a chick flaking on you change any of that?

If you ask a girl out and she flakes,will that make you flunk out of those science classes and cancel your bachelor's degree? Will her saying she can't make it to the date derail your plans for grad school?

You made a thread talking about how some chick asked you to kiss her while in the middle of a restaurant while out on a date. You didn't kiss her,then afterward you felt bad about it. You also think that you not kissing her likely made her think less of you. Well after you failed to kiss her,what happened TO YOU? You lose your job? Lose your car? You homeless? You flunk out of those science classes? Change your mind about grad school?

According TO YOU,a chick not showing up for a date or her suddenly losing interest in you MAKES YOU a loser. Ok,well if that's true,what happened to you after you failed to kiss that one chick and she lost interest? You sleep under a bridge now? Beg passer-byers for change?

What MAJOR,LIFE-ALTERING CHANGE happened to you as a result of not kissing that girl?......I'm curious.

I'm tired of this "handle it like a man" bullsh1t cause it makes no difference.
No...it makes no difference TO YOU. Dude look......

I'm sorry if you have your SELF-esteem tied to how random strangers respond to you asking them out. Let me guess....if you ask a woman out and she says no,you look down on yourself,think you're "ugly" and all that,but if she says yes,you think you "da' man"....think you something special.....right? Well what if you ask out 2 girls,one says yes,the other says no....then what? You a loser,a good person,or what?

You know.....the more you post,the more I'm starting to understand why you chose the username you did.

I don't like losing particular girls
Dude...who does? Sometimes you get the girl,sometimes you don't. You have to develop thick skin when dealing with chicks....you know how women are. To me,with as much BS and games that chicks pull,sometimes I think it's a wonder that the human race even continues to survive at all,lol.

and I believe I have a right to be fvcking pissed off about it. I don't subscribe to the mindset you're promoting
YOU DO have a right to be upset when chicks flake or play games. You just shouldn't tie your SELF-ESTEEM to it. Also,after a while,you should just realize and grow to know that that's just how chicks are. She could flake with the reason being she was sick,but YOU'D walk away thinking you were a loser. Maybe she had her period,just got fired from her job,found out a loved one just died. Maybe she got home to find an eviction notice on her door....man,I don't know. I don't know why they flake,they just do.

But I'm not going to make up some reason about myself just to make myself feel bad. What good will that do? What purpose will it serve?

You made this thread a mere 3 days ago....... https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-wish-some-of-my-posts-could-be-deleted.259835/

In that thread,you said you wish you could delete some of your posts cause of how "insane" (YOUR WORDS) some of them were. That was only 3 days ago,what happened? You went from having a moment of clarity,to spewing out MORE insanity here and in other threads.

If you want to have a pity party and whine about how chicks are,then fine....have at it. Go ahead and get it all out. But chicks AIN'T CHANGING. Go ahead and stomp your feet...lay in the floor and throw a tantrum,but once you're done,the only thing that will have changed is YOUR AGE......they'll STILL flake,play games,change their minds at the last second,etc,etc. All you will have done is WASTE time complaining about them instead of growing and learning better ways to deal with them.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you tell it like it is. No you don't.

You're telling us how it is........for YOU.

For
YOU..........in YOUR head and in YOUR mind..........to YOU a chick flaking makes you a loser.

I'm not saying that a guy can't be a little upset or pissed off if a chick out of the blue cancels a date,but it doesn't "make you" anything.
You are who you are. You are what you are. A chick showing up for a date or not doesn't change that.

You said you're taking upper level science courses and that you're doing well in them. You also said you're going to get your bachelor's next year in spring and then you'll be off to grad school. To me,all that is something to be proud of. That sounds like a MAN who has a plan and vision for his life. That DOES NOT sound like "a loser".

Tell me something.......all that that you just said about yourself,the upper level science classes,your bachelor's degree,the plans for grad school..... does a chick flaking on you change any of that?

If you ask a girl out and she flakes,will that make you flunk out of those science classes and cancel your bachelor's degree? Will her saying she can't make it to the date derail your plans for grad school?

You made a thread talking about how some chick asked you to kiss her while in the middle of a restaurant while out on a date. You didn't kiss her,then afterward you felt bad about it. You also think that you not kissing her likely made her think less of you. Well after you failed to kiss her,what happened TO YOU? You lose your job? Lose your car? You homeless? You flunk out of those science classes? Change your mind about grad school?

According TO YOU,a chick not showing up for a date or her suddenly losing interest in you MAKES YOU a loser. Ok,well if that's true,what happened to you after you failed to kiss that one chick and she lost interest? You sleep under a bridge now? Beg passer-byers for change?

What MAJOR,LIFE-ALTERING CHANGE happened to you as a result of not kissing that girl?......I'm curious.

No...it makes no difference TO YOU. Dude look......

I'm sorry if you have your SELF-esteem tied to how random strangers respond to you asking them out. Let me guess....if you ask a woman out and she says no,you look down on yourself,think you're "ugly" and all that,but if she says yes,you think you "da' man"....think you something special.....right? Well what if you ask out 2 girls,one says yes,the other says no....then what? You a loser,a good person,or what?

You know.....the more you post,the more I'm starting to understand why you chose the username you did.

Dude...who does? Sometimes you get the girl,sometimes you don't. You have to develop thick skin when dealing with chicks....you know how women are. To me,with as much BS and games that chicks pull,sometimes I think it's a wonder that the human race even continues to survive at all,lol.

YOU DO have a right to be upset when chicks flake or play games. You just shouldn't tie your SELF-ESTEEM to it. Also,after a while,you should just realize and grow to know that that's just how chicks are. She could flake with the reason being she was sick,but YOU'D walk away thinking you were a loser. Maybe she had her period,just got fired from her job,found out a loved one just died. Maybe she got home to find an eviction notice on her door....man,I don't know. I don't know why they flake,they just do.

But I'm not going to make up some reason about myself just to make myself feel bad. What good will that do? What purpose will it serve?

You made this thread a mere 3 days ago....... https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-wish-some-of-my-posts-could-be-deleted.259835/

In that thread,you said you wish you could delete some of your posts cause of how "insane" (YOUR WORDS) some of them were. That was only 3 days ago,what happened? You went from having a moment of clarity,to spewing out MORE insanity here and in other threads.

If you want to have a pity party and whine about how chicks are,then fine....have at it. Go ahead and get it all out. But chicks AIN'T CHANGING. Go ahead and stomp your feet...lay in the floor and throw a tantrum,but once you're done,the only thing that will have changed is YOUR AGE......they'll STILL flake,play games,change their minds at the last second,etc,etc. All you will have done is WASTE time complaining about them instead of growing and learning better ways to deal with them.
GO IN!!!! WHAT ELSE??

I like this guy. He gets it.