Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got a woman's number the other day..can't see her in 2 weeks..

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a woman's number the other day and she wants to see me BAD. She offered her # to me on her own. I didn't even ask for it. She even said "when is a good time to get together?" in an email to me.

I told her I will call her soon, but the truth is, I can't see her in two weeks because I am really busy with work.

My question is should I call her in couple days even though I can't see her in two weeks?

Or should I call her in two weeks and set up a meeting when I will be able to actually go see her?

What would you guys do?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. More would be nice. Just give me your opinion people....I would appreciate it.

Btw, she just sent me another email "Can't wait to see you soon!"

I know I have her in the palm of my hand but I think she will be disappointed that I can't see her in awhile.

DJ React

Reaction score
Just be honest with her. Call her up, have a brief conversation, tell her your schedule is pretty busy for the next couple weeks but let her know you're still interested in getting together. The anticipation may drive her crazy if her interest level is that high.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to call and let her know it will be a bit before you see her. It builds tension because it's alot different than most guys who call right away and beg for a weekend date right away.

You are holding off on her which is good.