I get my jollows by rejecting women.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The hotter the girl, the better I feel when I reject them.

Am I messed up?

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah haha...sounds like maybe a confidence issue or a hate you have for pretty women maybe lol

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how far into the sarge are you rejecting them?

jdbman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think so. Perhaps it's just a confidence boost knowing that you don't need them and acting upon it.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't sarge them because if I accidentally take it too far, I could create a monster.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could reframe this as you really ejecting yourself, but whatever

fix your mysognistic view of relationships, you'll be much happier

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with ready123...

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I hate women. That's my problem.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to figure out why......and stop. What the hell did they do to you? Quit being a prick

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack McCrack said:
Well, I hate women. That's my problem.
You hate women? So thats why youre on this site which is dedicated to seducing them right? Youre in the wrong forums dood.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of forum should I be on?

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha prob a women hating one lol - a DJ isn't a prick...have you learned nothing from this website?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what did women ever do to you that you feel like you gotta hurt them?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack McCrack: Nobody just wakes up one morning and hates women. Something(s) must have happened in your life to make you the way you are.

Regardless of the reason, there is a way that I can suggest that might work.

Try to get to know the women you interact with.. There doesn’t need to be any physical/sexual occurrences when interacting with a woman. Get to know them, see them up close and then be your own judge about them.

Sure there are lots of cold hearted b!tches and 2 faced wh0res out there.. but that’s how this world is... And you can either accept the world for what it is, and make the most of it... Or you can end up hating the world and ending up a miserable sod.

So from now on, don’t concentrate about the rejection/sexual part of women.. Rather take some time to get to KNOW women. And then with time maybe you'll get to know one that will be worth it all and change your life.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that I feel like hurting them, but I feel hurt BY them.

I have these expectations that no one ever seems to live up to. I try to give my best shot at everything I do, yet still I am unhappy. So why try?

I try to get to know girls, but their either never respond to me or they don't really know how to connect with me.

I don't know the difference between a conquest, or a general interest. I don't like leading girls on, nor do I like being led on.

Maybe it's because I've just moved to a new area and keeping in touch with my old flame from the old area is so lacking, she never gives me the attention that I give her. I'm tired of playing games.

I feel slighted by every little thing. I send a girl a message on myspace, she reads it but does not answer. My blood boils. I look for girls in my area but all of them are either not up to my standards or not local enough to my vicinity. When I see a pretty girl in the mall I don't even bother looking at her. Why should I? I've been in situations where I could have easily been laid, but sometimes it seems that girls sabotage themselves and act distant when I try to become close. I hate chasing girls. I just want to have fun. I'm so obsessed with winning that I can't even have fun anymore.

I'm tired of ****y and funny. To me, when I see a guy pull C+F I see a guy with something to hide. He brings nothing new to the table so he resorts to some hokey cover up to get girls to like him. Well, that's not me. I've been on these forums for 4 years now. I'm no novice to this. So if you're wondering if I've learned anything from this site, it's that the only person I can depend upon is myself.

What I've realized is, though, that most of these problems with girls not responding when I initiate happen on the internet and only on the internet.I like brooding. I like plotting. I like scheming. The good thing to know is that as soon as I close this browser window, you and I no longer exist.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop hating women. It's a waste of time.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think hate develops character.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have too many expectations. You can only place those on yourself, not others.

For instance. You expect a girl to reply to your myspace page: that's unrealistic to think they will for sure. Which leads to disappointment and anger... for no good reason!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
You have too many expectations. You can only place those on yourself, not others.

For instance. You expect a girl to reply to your myspace page: that's unrealistic to think they will for sure. Which leads to disappointment and anger... for no good reason!
I agree.

If only the world was perfect and everything worked as we wanted it to... If only I never had to get my heart broken... If only my parents didnt have to die one day.... if only EVERY girl would like me.... If only EVERY girl would reply to my messages... If only... If only.... IF ONLY!!!!

I think that what I am trying to say here is that this world is not all colors and happiness... Its not all down hill and its definitely not easy at times.

This is the world... These are the people in this world... And how you handle reality is up to you.. But you have 2 choices:

1st choice is to say "okay this is how things are, and now I am going to accept this and make the most of the world and the life that I have been given"

2nd choice is to hate everything you don’t agree with and end up hating the world.

Obviously the 2nd choice would be the easier one to take.. Just like breaking down a house is much easier than building a house... Its far easier to let negativity take over than positivity.. and this is a test a lot of us fail in nearly every single day of our lives.

What makes the difference is that some of us stand up to the negativity and overflow it with positive thoughts and perceptions.. While a lot of things about this world may be frustrating to us, there is still a lot about it that we can use to our advantage.

If I could wake up one morning and say "okay today I am going to go to the mall and I will meet the girl I will spend the rest of my life with" then do you think I wouldn’t? This is what makes this world "THIS WORLD", because its not as simple as I would like it to be.. and now I can cry and hate all the women that have broken my heart... Or I can thank them and appreciate the good times we had together. Thanks to them I have grown and learnt a lot.. I have a clearer vision of what type of woman I want to be with and what type of woman i DONT want to be with.

There are always 2 ways to look at things, you choose which perception you want to have about it. Change is a decision away.