Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I gave a girl my number, she texted me back! but then hit me with a curveball

mlady

Reaction score
I really need some help on whether I can salvage this.

I work in a retail store and we have a regular customer. She's been coming there a couple years, and only recently we got some banter going. Whenever she comes in I playfully teased her and she was into it. I notice after some time that when she walks in and see's me she gets a big smile, then changes it into a little smirk.

I ask her questions about herself, some probing about her relationship status and she seems single. Eventually I write my number on a receipt to give to her and she starts laughing with a smile and says ok she'll take it. I didn't hear back. She came in the next day and said she messaged me but I didn't respond. Turns out my handwriting was bad and she got the wrong number, so I wrote it neater and gave it back. Maybe 2hrs later she texts me that she's interested in a coffee/drink and asks for my facebook.

She hasn't added me on FB yet. I suggest a time/place for 3 days later and she agrees. But the day before she texts me back this:

Hey,
I'm really sorry but I'm unsure about going, you seem like a really nice guy
but I just got out of relationship and don't think I'm ready to start
seeing someone new x

I replied that we're still cool and she doesn't have to avoid my place of work cause of me. So anything I can do?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really sorry but I'm unsure about going, you seem like a really nice guy
You're finished.

IMO you were not aggressive enough & why did you write your number on paper instead of exchange numbers on your phone? Not to make things worse but I bet she's looking for a guy with some "edge" to him that will make that pvssy as wet as a typhoon.

If you want to, You can throw out a hail mary on this one and see how she responds. Don't show her too much interest now when she comes in because you WILL fall into the friend zone/nice guy zone. If it ever comes up where you have an opening to talk to her about meeting up again, you let that chick know straight up that you find her sexy and want to meet up for a drink.

mlady

Reaction score
IMO you were not aggressive enough & why did you write your number on paper instead of exchange numbers on your phone? Not to make things worse but I bet she's looking for a guy with some "edge" to him that will make that pvssy as wet as a typhoon.

It's kinda hard man she's a customer not some girl in a nightclub. Giving her my number was so I don't put her on the spot, putting her on the spot would force her to go yes/no right there. There was also a guy waiting in line right behind her.

But yeah I don't think I give of the vibe of a niceguy, you guys might have to take me on my word for that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever offer your FB or any social media to a woman you dont know. They use it to disqualify you before meeting.

Unless its your GF keep them off social media.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl i know well went out on a first date with a new guy. While on the date she told the guy the same thing this girl told you. Its totally possible. People dont always think things thru before acting.

Just let it fall to the side. Im sure she will let u know again if she is interested at a later time.

Go find more girls!

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women . Should have just said “no problem, let me know if you change your mind”. And left it at that.

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever offer your FB or any social media to a woman you dont know. They use it to disqualify you before meeting.

Unless its your GF keep them off social media.
This.

Made that mistake once last year, but learned my lesson!