Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I fvucked up.. damnit

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Story...

Hung out with the chick I've been posting about on Friday. Things went well, humped her 3 times.

Saturday rolls around, I'm out drinking with my buddies, and she texts me to tell me a funny story. We text back and forth for 30 minutes until the conversation slows down..

Then, I run into this girl that we met togeather a week ago at this party for the guy friend of hers that we both punk on quite a bit, although it's always just been me rolling with her punking him.

I shoot her a text, saying I saw her new curly haired friend... reminded me of dude X.. then I punk on him.

I didn't get a response till the next morning. I did text her kind of late, but sh1t.. why couldn't I have just turned off the phone and let it go??

Best way to handle this? back off for a bit or nothing to worry about?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
TExting has fvcked up my chances more than anything.
Roissy may not be everybody cup of tea, but he has some good stuff about texting on his blog.
Less is more.
Try going out and leaving your phone at home next ime...I wish I had done this on more than a few occasions...a lil alcholhol and a cell phone is one bad combination.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guess it couldn't have been too bad... Got a text mid-day asking me to come over so she could cook me dinner.