"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I Found a "Chaste" Woman!

Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
63
Well, not really, but at least she's trying.

I'm taking an evening class for fun, and we have small group discussions every week. There are a couple of married couples in the group, and one of them is being ridiculously, over the top flirty, clearly angling for a lay. For whatever reason, women who are this forward irritate me, probably because she's married in this case. She's hot, so it's not easy to just ignore her.

The second one, good for her, she's at least trying to be chaste and loyal to her husband. The problem is, she over-corrects and winds up revealing how attracted she is to me. She either ignores me completely, or throws a hissy fit of rage at any minor comment I make. The married woman above does the same, but she doesn't try to hide her attraction to me, either.

Women are f'ing nuts. These aren't young broads either, so they don't grow out of being entitled bitches.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Braggadocio is not masculine. These women are married and allegedly want to fvck you. If your moral code permits this, deliver the goods. If not, stop wasting precious time.
 
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
63
For me it's just a glimmer of hope that a woman can actually remain chaste and loyal to her husband, even if it requires extraordinary effort on her part. She's so nervous around me she can't even bring herself to have even the briefest of conversations. It's very refreshing, actually.

She probably intuits that I'm out of her league but I've seen a many fattie chase me over the years and they had no reservations trying to play well out of their league.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Fatties are kind of like men in that they are used to rejection and can therefore be much more forward. Good looking women tend to be much more ambiguous about their feelings until they are sure you are into them also because they don't have that built up immunity to rejection.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
I've met lots of chaste women in my life... They were wrapped in burkas in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia, and they were guarded by the fathers, husbands, or brothers 24/7. To wander off meant she got stoned. These were chaste... that's it.

A woman will stay true to her man as long as the man behaves like a man and doesn't get complacent of lazy. If a woman has lost attraction for her dude, and another dude comes along that is interested in her, and he knows how to push her buttons, and opportunity presents itself and there is little chance of her getting caught... she will cheat on him.

A few years ago I was involved with a married woman, only I did not know she was married. this went on for a few weeks before she told me. Then I broke it off, she told me that me fvcking her was actually good for her marriage. Yep... her cheating she was doing to save her marriage (chicks always rationalize their behavior). Later I would find out that her husband was a pastor at a Methodist Church. I was a little relieved to find this out, because than I was pretty sure she wouldn't tell anyone, and if he'd been some NRA loving truck-driver... well, that might have gotten messy.

I know a woman now who is a Catholic Nun... yep, a NUN. She works with a non-profit I volunteer with and if I wanted to fvck her... I could. She's not bad looking really, but since nuns are technically supposed to be married to Jesus.... well I have my doubts, but that not a chance I'm willing to take.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
The second one, good for her, she's at least trying to be chaste and loyal to her husband. The problem is, she over-corrects and winds up revealing how attracted she is to me. She either ignores me completely, or throws a hissy fit of rage at any minor comment I make. The married woman above does the same, but she doesn't try to hide her attraction to me, either.
This just sounds like delusion bro, it sounds like she has some petty beef with you rather than any sort of attraction lol
 
Top