Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Found a "Chaste" Woman!

Reaction score
Well, not really, but at least she's trying.

I'm taking an evening class for fun, and we have small group discussions every week. There are a couple of married couples in the group, and one of them is being ridiculously, over the top flirty, clearly angling for a lay. For whatever reason, women who are this forward irritate me, probably because she's married in this case. She's hot, so it's not easy to just ignore her.

The second one, good for her, she's at least trying to be chaste and loyal to her husband. The problem is, she over-corrects and winds up revealing how attracted she is to me. She either ignores me completely, or throws a hissy fit of rage at any minor comment I make. The married woman above does the same, but she doesn't try to hide her attraction to me, either.

Women are f'ing nuts. These aren't young broads either, so they don't grow out of being entitled bitches.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Braggadocio is not masculine. These women are married and allegedly want to fvck you. If your moral code permits this, deliver the goods. If not, stop wasting precious time.

Reaction score
For me it's just a glimmer of hope that a woman can actually remain chaste and loyal to her husband, even if it requires extraordinary effort on her part. She's so nervous around me she can't even bring herself to have even the briefest of conversations. It's very refreshing, actually.

She probably intuits that I'm out of her league but I've seen a many fattie chase me over the years and they had no reservations trying to play well out of their league.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatties are kind of like men in that they are used to rejection and can therefore be much more forward. Good looking women tend to be much more ambiguous about their feelings until they are sure you are into them also because they don't have that built up immunity to rejection.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met lots of chaste women in my life... They were wrapped in burkas in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia, and they were guarded by the fathers, husbands, or brothers 24/7. To wander off meant she got stoned. These were chaste... that's it.

A woman will stay true to her man as long as the man behaves like a man and doesn't get complacent of lazy. If a woman has lost attraction for her dude, and another dude comes along that is interested in her, and he knows how to push her buttons, and opportunity presents itself and there is little chance of her getting caught... she will cheat on him.

A few years ago I was involved with a married woman, only I did not know she was married. this went on for a few weeks before she told me. Then I broke it off, she told me that me fvcking her was actually good for her marriage. Yep... her cheating she was doing to save her marriage (chicks always rationalize their behavior). Later I would find out that her husband was a pastor at a Methodist Church. I was a little relieved to find this out, because than I was pretty sure she wouldn't tell anyone, and if he'd been some NRA loving truck-driver... well, that might have gotten messy.

I know a woman now who is a Catholic Nun... yep, a NUN. She works with a non-profit I volunteer with and if I wanted to fvck her... I could. She's not bad looking really, but since nuns are technically supposed to be married to Jesus.... well I have my doubts, but that not a chance I'm willing to take.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second one, good for her, she's at least trying to be chaste and loyal to her husband. The problem is, she over-corrects and winds up revealing how attracted she is to me. She either ignores me completely, or throws a hissy fit of rage at any minor comment I make. The married woman above does the same, but she doesn't try to hide her attraction to me, either.
This just sounds like delusion bro, it sounds like she has some petty beef with you rather than any sort of attraction lol