BackInTheGame78
Moderator
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2014
- Messages
- 16,859
- Reaction score
- 19,086
Good luck with that strategy.Use a VPN and say your name is Bob.
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Good luck with that strategy.Use a VPN and say your name is Bob.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
that is one opinion for reason of existence; there is at least one other opinion for reason of existenceI am not saying he is, I am saying in the grand scheme he would be rather than the women. Species exist to procreate, its a biological instinct.
Well, to my knowledge, no species has ever willfully gone extinct from it's own doing.that is one opinion for reason of existence; there is at least one other opinion for reason of existence
interesting....I don't know how many species had the ability to reason out this type of big decision....interesting to think about over lunchtime hereWell, to my knowledge, no species has ever willfully gone extinct from it's own doing.
filtering to gain communication skills-that's exactly right. For the wrong "p' word though. I'm unabashedly looking for a Protector and I'm learning how to attract him off sosuave with the skills I learn/absorb here.Why even talk about this subject with a woman anyway? She would only be filtering for a man to be her producer.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
"I have a FOID card and a "few" guns"... LOLfiltering to gain communication skills-that's exactly right. For the wrong "p' word though. I'm unabashedly looking for a Protector and I'm learning how to attract him off sosuave with the skills I learn/absorb here.
*off-sosuave, irl*.. and I'll have to look that phrase up"I have a FOID card and a "few" guns"... LOL
Lol I was joking but FOID = Firearms card so you can own guns legally in the US. But I think you're in Canada IIRC so not sure what the equivalent would be up there.*off-sosuave, irl*.. and I'll have to look that phrase up
They didn’t lie. They changed their minds.the two exboyfriends merely led me to believe they didn't want children in what they said in person and wrote in letters or texts)but then did a 180 and 'changed their mind'
Please don't lie.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
PAL non restrictedLol I was joking but FOID = Firearms card so you can own guns legally in the US. But I think you're in Canada IIRC so not sure what the equivalent would be up there.
good points, just used to only women getting away with 'changing their minds'.They didn’t lie. They changed their minds.
Lying is saying you are a millionaire when you are not.
Lying is saying you can play guitar when you can’t
Lying is saying you can speak 3 languages when you can’t.
To say you don’t want kids at 34 and then saying you do at 41 is not lying.
reason it is shocking is because you don't understand that we are all cut from the same cloth.Expectations of men are higher that they stick to their word.
Men change their mind like women. It always shocks me.
yes, thank you for feeding me the redpill again. I keep hoping and pedastalizing men as better than women. When they take on what I mistakenly believed were just feminine traits, I'm horrified. Such a sense of doom and imbalance in my worldview.reason it is shocking is because you don't understand that we are all cut from the same cloth.
reason men act (and don't act) a certain way is because it gets them what they want. if being unable to stick to their word or being submissive, were traits that were attractive to women (why are certain traits attractive/not attractive to women/men? comes down to survival/replication theory ("that's feminine, bro" = will not increase your probability of S/R acting this way), more men would act this way. its performance at the end of the day. just that after a while, it becomes unconscious for certain individuals who choose to adapt these traits. those who don't, will sometimes act in ways which may shock you. Because you mistakenly believed only women were capable of acting this way.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.