"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I find it hard to smile

J S Az

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I don't know why, but I just often find it hard to smile even when naturally I should be

this is especially problematic when making eye contact

I will make it and hold it but am unable to smile

so let me ask some questions

you're not supposed to walk around with a smile, but when you make eye contact with a female and smile.. to what extent are we talking? full out with teeth or just subtle little grin? and any advice?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by J S Az
I don't know why, but I just often find it hard to smile even when naturally I should be

this is especially problematic when making eye contact

I will make it and hold it but am unable to smile

so let me ask some questions

you're not supposed to walk around with a smile, but when you make eye contact with a female and smile.. to what extent are we talking? full out with teeth or just subtle little grin? and any advice?
I can smile,but i find it strange to do it to a girl you've made ec with.

it feel's strange to me,so i modify it abit to a naughty smirk/grin :)
 

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
full out with teeth ----->> creep
subtle little grin ----->> better
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
My natural facial expression is a somewhat serious tone. When I'm at a party or clubbing, I'm having fun, so I have a 'more fun' look on my face. Not a smile, but not anything creepy either.

I sometimes have the problem of eye contact w/ no smile. You just have to force it out. Make that one extra effort, and it will be much easier each time.

If you go from 'serious tone' to a big ol' smile w/ teeth, you'll definitely look like a creep. Just do a suble smile like what was suggested.
 
Top