I feel sorry for women

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Swfl area is really something. Through old I've been catfish by like 3 real life women celebrities from california. One time even ran into a european royal going through divorce looking to start a family. Imo a guy usually in a lifetime has 9 women in a lifetime. I'd be worried about most regular women in the area going on more than 5 dates. Std's baggage etc for sure the area is prone to waves
Fl for you. It seems fl from orlando on south is a totally different animal. Transient. Lots of scammers looking to target the elderly. I've never seen an area with such a lack of young women like I have with swfl and quality as well. Ad I said old is a desert down here not only looks wise but quality and quantity and well. This is one of the oldest regions of the country average age wise. Old has a lot of fake profiles and scammers down here. It makes the news once in awhile too.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fl for you. It seems fl from orlando on south is a totally different animal. Transient. Lots of scammers looking to target the elderly. I've never seen an area with such a lack of young women like I have with swfl and quality as well. Ad I said old is a desert down here not only looks wise but quality and quantity and well. This is one of the oldest regions of the country average age wise. Old has a lot of fake profiles and scammers down here. It makes the news once in awhile too.
I have typical story. Grew up in NY. A local I met from here is an HB7 I've known her since I was literally five years old. Throughout the years grew up basically together we at some point married. Did the whole ancestry. Her family goes back to the old american quakers. Long story short we outright married. Like a typical psl girl. I thought had her trust. Especially since we married. She ends up seperating... finally who does she get with? A guy that shows up later with hep c since who knows. Gets with him. Everything fine and dandy. She deletes her social media this year. Local girls I have no hope with after that experience. She's now on 2 std. scary thing was he was like 19 when she was 12... who knows I've heard all sort of things. Guy is pushing 40 now with his 29 year old. I have just the best story for you a guy on this Allen thompson forum(which I met once) did find what works here in Fl period. Ferrari, stripper parties, and morning drives. He knew exactly what to do in state of FL Haha.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have typical story. Grew up in NY. A local I met from here is an HB7 I've known her since I was literally five years old. Throughout the years grew up basically together we at some point married. Did the whole ancestry. Her family goes back to the old american quakers. Long story short we outright married. Like a typical psl girl. I thought had her trust. Especially since we married. She ends up seperating... finally who does she get with? A guy that shows up later with hep c since who knows. Gets with him. Everything fine and dandy. She deletes her social media this year. Local girls I have no hope with after that experience. She's now on 2 std. scary thing was he was like 19 when she was 12... who knows I've heard all sort of things. Guy is pushing 40 now with his 29 year old. I have just the best story for you a guy on this Allen thompson forum(which I met once) did find what works here in Fl period. Ferrari, stripper parties, and morning drives. He knew exactly what to do in state of FL Haha.
FL is hard to describe. Mostly old people, but the younger people many of them northern transplants running away from their problems and making the state increasingly liberal like California. The only difference is that a lot of it is fake money down here unlike California. People seem so fake and shady in general here in FL.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FL is hard to describe. Mostly old people, but the younger people many of them northern transplants running away from their problems and making the state increasingly liberal like California. The only difference is that a lot of it is fake money down here unlike California. People seem so fake and shady in general here in FL.
There's alwsay time