Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel sorry for women

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Book 4 is some better work but it missed all this elements warned by sages and elders of past time regardless of a belief in God or atheist. The fall of the culture is the deterioration of these fail safes. The fall of man is documenting a man walking away from God and following women. It don't end well. The culture is trash. the smp is a dumpster fire. Respectfully I disagree with OP.
Book 4? You mean Rollo's Rational Male: Religion? If yes, and if it misses the point of The Fall, then yea, I'm with you on that. I haven't read the book yet, but I know from my familiarity with Rollo, Rich Cooper, Rion Stone, and the others that they aren't aware of The Fall and the effects of it. I hoped he would add the concept to the book, yet at the same time I didn't expect him to. I think he sees Christiainity as just being "man-made", not devine, and the scripture was just made up and written "by men". Although, he has said at times during the Rule Zero Podcast that he might classify himself as "Evangelical". So I respect his work, but there are parts of the religious realm that just are not his "area of expertise".

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Book 4? You mean Rollo's Rational Male: Religion? If yes, and if it misses the point of The Fall, then yea, I'm with you on that. I haven't read the book yet, but I know from my familiarity with Rollo, Rich Cooper, Rion Stone, and the others that they aren't aware of The Fall and the effects of it. I hoped he would add the concept to the book, yet at the same time I didn't expect him to. I think he sees Christiainity as just being "man-made", not devine, and the scripture was just made up and written "by men". Although, he has said at times during the Rule Zero Podcast that he might classify himself as "Evangelical". So I respect his work, but there are parts of the religious realm that just are not his "area of expertise".
Ya. IMHO it's better than the previous books because it offers a different approach renewing what he already put forward. Sadly, I think it misses the mark. I highly doubt he bothered to look at the Gita, vedas or anything zen. There's a series of others like ACIM or TKB which are basically women making themselves Moses or Mohammed. Blasphemy! And he could have tore into the following but again it's pedaling the next product or program. I'm a big fan of Peterson doing the psychological significance of the biblical series. It was very fascinating perspective tying the significance of sacrifice and psychology in a archaic time. I don't think Peterson gets everything correct either. his girl is a classic example while far from the worst. I recommend you read Rolls book especially if you have any proclivity to a interest here. I took more from Paths to God by Ram Dass or the Yoga Sutra and the Vedas. Rollo is good at what he does but tbh I don't think he's capable nor equip to dissect the bible, Torah or Quran. Neither am I. I appreciate the attempt and effort.

Adultery is warned about in the Torah. The culture is simp and low T. The fall of man even if taken purely as alegory, warns IMHO about man falling to walk with God but instead follow a woman.

The document of Solomon and thousands of concubines is of epic proportion. Again something Rollo could have wrote about. So the story goes he asks God for WISDOM. He is given favor by God. In the end he falls for some woman or Goddess who he worships. the story describes 'God left' him. you then hear the fallout that follows Said actions.

I'm guilty of the pursuit of women in the past. As I get older (and hopefully wiser) I am aiming at not making any such devastating mistakes. man is demonized in the culture. so the stories go about saying that man is #1 under God. the culture trashes man and with it God; created in the image of God. we live in very weird times.

Pursuing women and adultery or simp is a very fine line fellas must discern the difference or suffer the consequences like king Solomon.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Ya. IMHO it's better than the previous books because it offers a different approach renewing what he already put forward. Sadly, I think it misses the mark. I highly doubt he bothered to look at the Gita, vedas or anything zen.
It took forever as it was. No way he could have included all those others. With the point of the book all you need is to show what feminism has done to the major most common ones to get the point across.

There's a series of others like ACIM or TKB which are basically women making themselves Moses or Mohammed.
Yea, there's been a lot of female driven cults,...mostly leaning to the "New Age" or Pantheistic side.

I don't think Peterson gets everything correct either. his girl is a classic example while far from the worst.
Last I saw of her she was with Andrew Tate that got rich off of a Cam Girl business. He was also an MMA fighter before that, so he fits right in with Peterson's Dominance Hierarchy theories. He may be disappointed with her choices, but he probably also understands it.

I recommend you read Rolls book especially if you have any proclivity to a interest here.
Well, my formal education was at a Bible College under a Pastoral major. I just didn't choose to go that way "occupationally" so I stopped before getting a degree that would do me no good and be paying on a student loan for 20 years. But I know far more about the religious side of it, Christianity in particular, than Rollo does. So I'm not going to turn to him for spiritual guidance. I'm more interested in his research with the damage feminism and the Blue Pill has done to Christianity. I've always sensed the same issue but never dove that deep into it. But Rollo (and Rich Cooper, Rion Stone, and the others) all miss the boat on the effects of The Fall because none of them believe any of it is real anyway (just allegory/myth to them),...but I still respect them for the good work that they do.

The document of Solomon and thousands of concubines is of epic proportion. Again something Rollo could have wrote about. So the story goes he asks God for WISDOM. He is given favor by God. In the end he falls for some woman or Goddess who he worships. the story describes 'God left' him. you then hear the fallout that follows Said actions.
Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. A good portion of them probably never met him. They were political arrangements with surrounding nations and City/States. It was common practice back then,...perfectly normal in that social/political environment. The problem he had was that some of them turned him away from focusing soley on his God and he "added-in" the gods of the other nations, thereby "polluting" his own system. He took a beating over it, but he woke up and got his act together. He died in good standing with God in the end just as his father David did even after the Bathsheba occurrence. Both paid a price in their sons. On David's side, one of his oldest sons tried to overthrow him and failed. On Solomon's side his son who succeeded him was excessively harsh to the people causing a civil war that split the country into a northern and southern half, and it stayed that way to modern times in the 1960s when the nation came back together.