I feel so lost.

Bronco

Reaction score
wjh said:
I don't think you want to change at all.

I think you're too scared.

Grow a pair and then come back.
That's retarded. Why would I be asking for help and looking into things for my social anxiety if I didn't want to change. I am scared, but I keep telling myself I have nothing to lose....which is exactly the truth. Nothing can be worse than it is right now.

Thanks Vypros for all the info. I'm definitely going to start doing this. I can't stand being lonely anymore and pretending I'm somebody else.

I really am still interested in a HTML version of the bible please...if somebody could help me find it. This is the only thing I've found...is this the bible? Please someone tell me?

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/DJBC/djbc.htm#_Toc121381255

If it's not, can someone please point me in the direction to find an HTML version of it? Also the Book of Pook as suggested by Vypros?

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OneEyedJack said:
Step 1: Forget about girls
Step 2: Find your interests and focus on them.

Yeah. But how do you forget about girls when you're in your 20's and still never had sex? You can't go anywhere or do anything without seeing women everywhere. The longer a man goes without sex, the more bitter and angry he's going to get.

arvind

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is noting in a girl.
you are just wasting your time and enery in this course.

Focus on other thing and keep buzy yourself is the best solution of this problem.