Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel really overshadowed by a good-looking man who started at my university

ranchdressing

Reaction score
This is similar a woman hating another woman, because she's prettier than her. I bet you haven't even tried asking any of those girls out...and I doubt the dude even noticed you.

You're weird

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just accept that he is the one getting the girls and approach other girls outside the university. I wouldn't befriend him for the sake of being around girls, I would be friendly, cool but neutral with him unless you have similar interests and that you think he would make a good friend, chad or not chad. I would focus on my ability to cold approach. You're not getting any skill trying to get laid with the girls in your class, it's social circle game. Not the best idea to try to get laid with the girls of your class.. my opinion

I 100% understand how you fell. Do your things, focus on you.
The Russian DJ is back.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I am not trying to make contact with the girls in my class;
I know girls in other places, and I have dated a few of them in the past, so I focus more on those girls.

I have noticed that the girls in my class seem to use various tricks to "tempt" him;
for example, one time when he sat down somewhere with some girls one of the girls stood up in front of him and asked him if she looked good in some leggings that I think she had bought, and turned around for him while he had a look, and on another occasion right before a lecture there was another girl who sat next to him and had a conversation with him, and she was apparently showing him some birth marks that were on her breasts (she had a low-cut top that time) and said something about them while smiling a lot about it.
Imight be imagining things, but I got the impression that they were doing these things specifically to make him feel comfortable with looking at their bodies - who knows.
Why don't you raise your profile within the class itself. Try asking some smart questions to the lecturer. At least people will know you are brave, smart and engaged with the class you will definitely get more noticed than you are now. You can also find a study buddy if you miss the lecture and get some numbers on your smartphone. When I was in Unviersity, I would have stacks of names and numbers because women give their numbers out easily in these contexts like they are nothing.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about him. It's a fact of life: there will be people who are better looking than you. There will also be many much lower on the scale. You feel as though because this guy is "better looking" he will clean up and leave you with nothing, that all the women you like would automatically gravitate towards him? While this is possible, a lot of times it is make believe. It's all in your head and you handicap yourself. It is very possible if faced with the scenario more women might go for you than him for the simple fact you don't know what is going on in the woman's head. You don't know her taste or preference and it varies amongst all women. It is not out of the ordinary to get interest from a good looking girl and then in the next moment have an ugg literally roll her eyes at you. Why is that?

Don't take yourself out of the race before it even starts.