Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like there's no hope

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tinder has been bad and haven't met jack ****, wtf else do I do. Meanwhile I see fat ass White men with Richard Spencer haircuts with girls.....really?

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the gym. Get some social hobbies. Live for yourself first, women whatever place after. Women want to attach to a guy's life, not be their life.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't like this dudes post, so sufferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;):):p:cool:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is pretty terrible. Out of all the OLD options it's probable the worst for actually meeting up with someone

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trainwreck, instead of focusing/evaluating whatever arm candy some other dude has... use that energy to focus on yourself.

I spent a sizable chunk of the beginning of this year spinning plates as priority #1. I narrowed it down to one bad main plate (poor intuition) and wasn't happy. I felt like I got caught up in a rat race of "MUST GET ABUNDANCE. MUST..... SPIN..... PLATES".

I tried OLD and all I got was crickets. Maybe one low IL chick on Bumble that was just looking for validation. Granted it was before I bulked 25 pounds, yet still... I couldn't stand feeling like I had to rack up plates to be happy.

I've written about my experience in other threads, yet what I want to emphasize here what has helped me is taking the focus off of dating and focusing on areas I have a higher chance of influencing: my life and what I want out of it.

I took up more hobbies late spring and summer, yet the hobby that brings me the most joy is learning the guitar. I like learning everything there is about music, how guitars are made, genres, music history, music theory, influences and follow some of my favorite bands and musicians on social media. I'm never bored, there's always a wealth of information out there.

It's true what @RedScorpion said: Women want to attach to a guy who has a life, not be his life.

Instead of chasing plates, I worked hard on becoming a leader for a community I represent. That has increased my social presence and my social circle is gaining momentum as a result. Just last weekend, two women asked me for my number. At the beginning of this year, I know that wouldn't have happened while I was looking thirsty af.

Anyway, I don't want to ramble here. I just wanted to say don't fixate on others or view others externally for your own happiness or you will continue to get caught up in a web spiral of feeling hopeless.

Create your own hope.

You'll feel happier in the long run when you feel awesome in your own skin. Just don't get too c0cky ;)

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go approach females, keep approaching.

Go to the gym, lift weights, read an inspiring book, watch a movie, pick up a hobby.

As resilient has stated, women should be a part of your life.