Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel I'm ahead of my time, family and peers...advice?

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Sosuave brothers/sisters,

I feel like I'm ahead of my time, family and peers (friends/associates). By that, I mean I'm above their mentality and maturity. Indeed at such a rate, I feel they're not able to comprehend/act the way I do.

Little stuff as ownership, which they do not own up to their wrongs. Or even things like talking to women, which some claim they want a relationship but do not act towards it. I don't care about their lack of, I just feel like I'm surrounded by too much passiveness. I even have some friends who just want to smoke/drink/hangout with little to no care of their future.

Still, I'm at the same spot as some peers and even further behind others.

The reason I say I'm behind is because I changed my major causing me to stay in school longer than expected.

But despite that, I make more money than them since I own a small business. I don't have the time to grind as I want due to school, but I know my potential is massive. Unfortunately, I feel the classes are withholding me, but at the same time, the degree (in the medical field) is a good safe haven.

All I'm saying, my potential is great, my maturity is further and I have big goals. At the same time, I'm surrounded by passiveness and averageness, which is something I DO NOT want to strive for.

I feel I'm ahead of the curve mentally, but not physically...besides putting in the extra hours. Any advice? I want to conquer. I want respect as a leader for my achievements. I don't want to be a ****ing average cuck.

Please tell me anything. I'm listening.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there I do a lot of reading and I do mean a lot of reading and I try to network with guys on this side or guys I know real life who are into the red pill blue pill philosophy that didn't marry the first piece of bath that came their way it's all about who you hang around with in the end.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always know there's someone better and ahead of you. Try to socialize with people above you, who can teach you a thing or two

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Sosuave brothers/sisters,

I feel like I'm ahead of my time, family and peers (friends/associates). By that, I mean I'm above their mentality and maturity. Indeed at such a rate, I feel they're not able to comprehend/act the way I do.

Little stuff as ownership, which they do not own up to their wrongs. Or even things like talking to women, which some claim they want a relationship but do not act towards it. I don't care about their lack of, I just feel like I'm surrounded by too much passiveness. I even have some friends who just want to smoke/drink/hangout with little to no care of their future.

Still, I'm at the same spot as some peers and even further behind others.

The reason I say I'm behind is because I changed my major causing me to stay in school longer than expected.

But despite that, I make more money than them since I own a small business. I don't have the time to grind as I want due to school, but I know my potential is massive. Unfortunately, I feel the classes are withholding me, but at the same time, the degree (in the medical field) is a good safe haven.

All I'm saying, my potential is great, my maturity is further and I have big goals. At the same time, I'm surrounded by passiveness and averageness, which is something I DO NOT want to strive for.

I feel I'm ahead of the curve mentally, but not physically...besides putting in the extra hours. Any advice? I want to conquer. I want respect as a leader for my achievements. I don't want to be a ****ing average cuck.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
From experience I can tell you it's a dangerous mindset to think you are better than everyone else. Far better to stay humble and grounded and work on continually improving yourself without comparing yourself to others.

You might make yourself feel good by doing that but you will live a lonely existence and people will tire of being around you.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Potential and goals mean nothing until you realize them. In sports, you don't get points for your "potential" to score a goal. You get points for actually doing it. The same applies to other aspects of life. There is no shortage of people who think they have great potential but never amount to anything. Come back when you're ready to tell us about your accomplishments.