Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Feel Contempt For Fat People

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking about this at the last party I was at last week. About 80% of attendees were fat. Fat guys, fat gals. Most everyone was 20's to late 30's.

I kept telling myself these are cool people, nice, etc. But still I couldn't help but thinking they were lazy, gluttonous and generally incompetent at life. But that couldn't be. Everyone was either in school or had a job. None of them were drug addicts (that I know) or living on the streets.

It was just a weird realization that most people are just pointless and don't bring anything to the table. I felt mildly depressed even though I put on the front of being happy, even jovial. There were a couple of thin girls in their 20's who made zero effort to look attractive. Why should they? Every other girl is a fat pig, no need to make the effort.

As far as the guys, all of the other guys were quite fat and/or socially inept. I was looking around thinking 'what a ****in' mess smh.' How did we get to this point? I even had to stop myself a couple of times as I was about to make fat jokes. Seriously, fat shaming is not a bad idea. Things are getting really bad.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a symptom of the decline of civilization. I see the same thing every time I walk into a Walmart

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
I was going to post a photo of Ashley Graham who was the first "full figured" model for SI. But then images came up of an even fatter woman who made the cover of SI. I thought it might be from The Onion or some other parody site, but apparently the photos are from the genuine SI site.

The SI photos aren't loading but this is the "model." Basically, we're being told to fap to the fattest women they can stuff into a bathing suit. This is where the acceptance of fatness is coming from. Either that or everyone is fat and no one can make fat jokes since they themselves are fat.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking about this at the last party I was at last week. About 80% of attendees were fat. Fat guys, fat gals. Most everyone was 20's to late 30's.

I kept telling myself these are cool people, nice, etc. But still I couldn't help but thinking they were lazy, gluttonous and generally incompetent at life. But that couldn't be. Everyone was either in school or had a job. None of them were drug addicts (that I know) or living on the streets.

It was just a weird realization that most people are just pointless and don't bring anything to the table. I felt mildly depressed even though I put on the front of being happy, even jovial. There were a couple of thin girls in their 20's who made zero effort to look attractive. Why should they? Every other girl is a fat pig, no need to make the effort.

As far as the guys, all of the other guys were quite fat and/or socially inept. I was looking around thinking 'what a ****in' mess smh.' How did we get to this point? I even had to stop myself a couple of times as I was about to make fat jokes. Seriously, fat shaming is not a bad idea. Things are getting really bad.
Mee too hatee faat

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to post a photo of Ashley Graham who was the first "full figured" model for SI. But then images came up of an even fatter woman who made the cover of SI. I thought it might be from The Onion or some other parody site, but apparently the photos are from the genuine SI site.

The SI photos aren't loading but this is the "model." Basically, we're being told to fap to the fattest women they can stuff into a bathing suit. This is where the acceptance of fatness is coming from. Either that or everyone is fat and no one can make fat jokes since they themselves are fat.

... gross

And this is comming from a guy with a blonde white girl fetish.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't 'hate' fat people but I do admit that if I see someone over-weight I automatically assume they are lazy and lack self discipline. Fat people do not really bother me until they start b!tching about being fat... talking about dieting... or complaining that their own fatness is being perceived as negative.You want to be a fat @ss... great go for it, eat yourself into a motorized cart... but you can not control my opinion of you.

I don't have ANY patience for people who recognize things about themselves they do not like, yet will not take action to do something about it. I also object to people who insist that I respect THEIR choices... People have a right to live their lives the way they want, but they do not have the right to demand I respect what they are doing.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat makes people ugly.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes other peoples' bodies such a problem for you to the point you have to express how much contempt you have for them on an online forum, and one which isn't even related to the subject? jesus dude. You're the pathetic loser, not them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat is not good, but that doesn't mean they don't bring anything to the table. I mean, they're not focused on fitness, they must be spending their time on something.

There's an old saying, certainly not the type of thing you'd hear around here, but it's food for thought:
"Every man is my superior, in that I might learn from him"".

The Sosuave attitude is more like "I am every man's superior", lol.

Pilot87

Reaction score
Not all fat people are lazy. I work in the oil field and a lot of my coworkers are fat, but they are not lazy at all! My current rig location we're working 17 hours a day for weeks on end with no days off. If you called us lazy you'd deserve a punch to your face.

Billtx49

Reaction score
"Every man is my superior, in that I might learn from him"".

The Sosuave attitude is more like "I am every man's superior", lol.
Definitely thought provoking, but I think of all men as equals who might have confirming equal, or better ideas and opinions than mine until proven otherwise …
Regarding your mostly true SS attitude quote, Pride goes before a fall…

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Speaking from the perspective of the sought after, you seem to have been born ugly and recently became good looking.

All of my friends and females that I deal with are jerks to uglier people. No one cares. Not even the uglies.

Let the contempt take over you and rise higher in life. Power is pleasure. Congratulations on the self improvement

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely thought provoking, but I think of all men as equals who might have confirming equal
"Every man is my equal..." might be a better saying, but if you are learning from someone, then they are your teacher on that subject. From what I know, that saying goes back to the 1700s. In those days (and in most of the time since), you could show humility and politely defer to someone else without having your manhood questioned over it.

In recent times, we have the feminization of males. If it wasn't for that, no one would likely blink an eye at the "superior" bit.

It's a shame, really.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
OK, these responses are a bit bizarre.

The only logical explanation for all of this defensiveness must be that the respondents are all fat themselves. F_ck, everybody is fat. This is the stupidity of political correctness. Everyone's bad choices have to be affirmed and appreciated.

Last edited:

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
In the West we've solved the problem of starvation and now the pendilum is at the other extreme. I'd rather live in an overabundant society. At least nobody's starving.
The US was a society of abundance in the 50's as well, yet very few fat people.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
1950s America in my opinion is highly overrated. Drab and conformist.

Rid your sanctimonious mindset. It attracts only resentful weak males.

I've fvucked a few fatties in my lifetime. No apologies or regrets.I'm an equal oppty love machine. Big women can give good sex.
That is some nasty sh_t.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of fat people are funny as hell. Some of the greatest comedians are fat. We'd miss out on so much laughter without fat people

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Most great comics are in shape/normal. Seinfeld, Eddie Murphy, Chappelle, Chris Rock, Conan O'Brien, Robin Williams, Steve Martin, Jim Carey, Bill Hicks, Bernie Mac, Jay Leno, etc.

Fat people are not a gift. They're just fat.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most great comics are in shape/normal. Seinfeld, Eddie Murphy, Chappelle, Chris Rock, Conan O'Brien, Robin Williams, Steve Martin, Jim Carey, Bill Hicks, Bernie Mac, Jay Leno, etc.

Fat people are not a gift. They're just fat.
Naming comedians who are in shape, doesn't take away from my argument lol... I never said they ALL are fat