"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I feel as if i'm a different man..

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
i feel as though i am not at all content with the way i'm going through this DJ thing.

ive gone from 0 dates to going out with 5 girls at a time.. But I feel like im a different man.. I dont know if it's good or bad..

I feel I have improved.. But I dont know exactly if it is for the better.

I feel like I am not myself when I am with these girls, I feel that I know these girls like me now..

But I feel as if who I am is: A shy, nice, gentleman.. As opposed to what I am now, Is practically the opposite of what I used to be.

I like who I am now, but I am not sure if I am who I am supposed to be.. I dunno im jsut confused
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
you are still yourself, you have just progressed. 10 years from now, you will be completly different again.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Or maybe you're both and you've just never let this side of you come out before, and it's so foreign to you you feel that it oughta be repressed, but it's there nonetheless.

Just because you're familiar with being Bruce Wayne doesn't mean the Batman side of you isn't there. You just choose to deny it, which is great in most social situations, but unhealthy for your personal psyche. To be balanced, to be ALL of the person you can be, you have to learn to be BOTH at once.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by squirrels
Or maybe you're both and you've just never let this side of you come out before, and it's so foreign to you you feel that it oughta be repressed, but it's there nonetheless.

Just because you're familiar with being Bruce Wayne doesn't mean the Batman side of you isn't there. You just choose to deny it, which is great in most social situations, but unhealthy for your personal psyche. To be balanced, to be ALL of the person you can be, you have to learn to be BOTH at once.
Wow.. Looks like you were in my position or something once..
 
Top