Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I fall in love with a married woman.

dng

Reaction score
Hi,

I know it should not happen.

But I feel her eyes want me and she is really my ideal type of girl.

She is classy, tall, big boobs and perfert body.

Anybody here in love with a married woman?

any thoughts are welcome

dng

Reaction score
No, at least in my social circle.

And above all, I feel she likes me too

It is very slight chance that my ideal type of girl had crush on me in my life.

Reaction score
There is this married woman at the office and there has been some nice romantic moments with her as follows:

1) I sent her a personal note and she appeared pleased to read it, we hugged each other afterwards.

2) On a particular convention, we sat beside each other. We went out for lunch. She noticed I forgot to pick up my name-tag and picked it up for me. If she didn't do it, I would have forgot completely about the name tag, and I would have no name tag on.

3) I asked to borrow a pen. She had only one pen available. She gave me her only pen. When I went to return it, she told me to keep it so I'll remember all our nice moments together. The pen really made me think of her. I have it in an envelope downstairs marked "Limerance" on it to control my thoughts towards her -- since that pen really makes me think about her.

4) She sat beside me during an office meeting and put her hand behind my head while I was looking at the meeting. Sometimes she'll get out of her seat and sit next to an empty seat beside me.

5) She's the only person who noticed that I had an updated photo on the Real-Estate website. No other agent noticed this. She put up her "thumbs up" at me.

Gestures that I make towards her, and that she makes towards me, puts me into cloud 9. In the past I would use a fleshlight and imagine she was right next to me. We would have an imaginary nice time in bed together - she would be undertanding of my inexperience and I lost my virginity with her. I usually felt very nice after that imaginary fleshlight experience. (December - January bracket that occurred)

Due to strict religious codes, I've done my best as possible to isolate this into just a "virtual romance" since it appeared to be a real threat. THis is seen as the lesser of two evils. Most of everything is just inside the mind since every nice small thing is amplified the way I'm set up.

Before her, I would never believe that I would have the faintest attraction to any married woman. Usually when I find out they are married, I'd just turn off and see her as unavailable. However, this one was different for some reason. It's like I just feel a connnection with her -- some sort of minor limerance or something I guess. When I hear her voice it just turns me on.

I guess -- women are women. I'm a guy. I could get attracted to any woman, married or not. How I respond to it, is based on moral considerations. Now that I have a long-distance girlfriend, who visited me and has returned back, I don't want to mess with it. I'm not going to pursue this married woman directly or subconciously via business -- although it would seem very tempting if she remains friendly with me.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T be a dumbazz. what if he catches you in bed with her and shoots both yourstupid selves? IF she will cheat on her HUSBAND, you are next to be cheated on. I got a divorcee who was cheating on her BF[the guy she cheated with when married]. Do I think I want a relationship with her? She's proven twice she can't be trusted.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously aren't meeting enough women. Start getting out there and talking to more of them, and it will be easier to get over your oneitis. Spin more plates and forget about her being anything other than flirting practice.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get her and let us know of your conversation with her husband.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
There is this married woman at the office and there has been some nice romantic moments with her as follows:

Gestures that I make towards her, and that she makes towards me, puts me into cloud 9. In the past I would use a fleshlight and imagine she was right next to me. We would have an imaginary nice time in bed together - she would be undertanding of my inexperience and I lost my virginity with her. I usually felt very nice after that imaginary fleshlight experience. (December - January bracket that occurred)
Mess with a married woman and turn into this guy.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:

1) I sent her a personal note and she appeared pleased to read it, we hugged each other afterwards.

2) On a particular convention, we sat beside each other. We went out for lunch. She noticed I forgot to pick up my name-tag and picked it up for me. If she didn't do it, I would have forgot completely about the name tag, and I would have no name tag on.

3) I asked to borrow a pen. She had only one pen available. She gave me her only pen. When I went to return it, she told me to keep it so I'll remember all our nice moments together. The pen really made me think of her. I have it in an envelope downstairs marked "Limerance" on it to control my thoughts towards her -- since that pen really makes me think about her.

4) She sat beside me during an office meeting and put her hand behind my head while I was looking at the meeting. Sometimes she'll get out of her seat and sit next to an empty seat beside me.

5) She's the only person who noticed that I had an updated photo on the Real-Estate website. No other agent noticed this. She put up her "thumbs up" at me.

Due to strict religious codes, I've done my best as possible to isolate this into just a "virtual romance" since it appeared to be a real threat. THis is seen as the lesser of two evils. Most of everything is just inside the mind since every nice small thing is amplified the way I'm set up.

Before her, I would never believe that I would have the faintest attraction to any married woman. Usually when I find out they are married, I'd just turn off and see her as unavailable. However, this one was different for some reason. It's like I just feel a connnection with her -- some sort of minor limerance or something I guess. When I hear her voice it just turns me on.

I guess -- women are women. I'm a guy. I could get attracted to any woman, married or not. How I respond to it, is based on moral considerations. Now that I have a long-distance girlfriend, who visited me and has returned back, I don't want to mess with it. I'm not going to pursue this married woman directly or subconciously via business -- although it would seem very tempting if she remains friendly with me.
wow this has to be the creepiest thing ive ever read. you sound like one of those stalkers or serial killers on a tv show...you have a shrine for this woman? who cares if she gave you your nametag that doesnt mean anything...wow you updated your picture on the real estate page big deal. seriously man shes just being nice to you which != wanting to bone you

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:

Wow. Dude you need to get out more and see other women and stop obsessing. You sound like a fvcking creep. Not only that, but you remind me of myself when I was in 7th grade and got all excited thinking that a girl liked me whenever she picked up my pencil or even bothered to acknowledge me.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:

LOL, this is the funniest creepiest **** I have ever read. You my good boy, are a freak. Total utter freak. Good lord, you probably insert her pen up your vagina and thinking it's her.

Are you mentally retarded or something? Because you sound like a wacko stalker.

Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
LOL, this is the funniest creepiest **** I have ever read. You my good boy, are a freak. Total utter freak. Good lord, you probably insert her pen up your vagina and thinking it's her.
I'm glad to see that someone is appreciating my work.

CaptainJ said:
Are you mentally retarded or something? Because you sound like a wacko stalker.
I was having my fun. You can think about whatever you want.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skywalker man, your a fvcking loser troll. Ban this douche!!!

all you ever post is sh!t

Reaction score
pua1989 said:
wow this has to be the creepiest thing ive ever read. you sound like one of those stalkers or serial killers on a tv show...you have a shrine for this woman?
I don't have a shrine for any woman. Whatever I said about this women occurred in January -- that includes any virtual stuff. That's over two months ago. I don't even have a fleshlight around anymore as that is in the basement for long-term storage.

pua1989 said:
who cares if she gave you your nametag that doesnt mean anything...wow you updated your picture on the real estate page big deal. seriously man shes just being nice to you which != wanting to bone you
First of all, I don't consider giving any form of false hope being nice. If I've expressed interest in her (by hugging her and kising her on her cheek), then if she's encouraging or feeding me I don't think that would mean just being nice. Since I've never fully pursued her I'm not going to be able to get to the bottom of her, but neither can anyone else. The window of opportunity for that would have been around December/January when this was at a maximum.

When she was "hotter" towards me earlier this year, she would call on my cell phone multiple times when she wanted to reach me, changing seats to sit beside me during a sales meeting and putting her arm behind me, making statements of encouragement if I touch her, or letting me hug her and cheak-kiss her etc... sounds a little more than just being nice. As for commenting on my pic -- like I said, no other agent noticed my change of pic. If she is being nice, then she seems to be going out of the way just to be nice at times. She could have just said "nice to see you", without bringing up the picture. I don't buy the "being nice" arguement.

It sort of gives me the impression if I fully pursued her at the above window of opportunity, then there is no telling where that could have gone. It was enough to trigger alarm bells that I was on dangerous terroritory and I never seriously pursued her. Since I didn't pursue her, it's all left to speculation. Virtual stuff is part of speculation. People can speculate nothing could have happened, I may have speculated that I had some fun, hey, we are both right -- I still had my fun though.

Part of the "Hidden Rules" of virtual fantasy is there being a "tenable" chance that something could happen if a woman is pursued -- it doesn't have to be a probable or guaranteed chance. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Even if a girl is showing you lots of IOI's and is attracted to you isn't a guarantee -- the only way to know for sure is if you open the pandora's box and pursue a girl. Given the fact she's older than me, there is no telling if she is an "inner cougar", and even if she was being nice to me doesn't rule out the possibility of mixture of pity and lust together if I started crying "virgin" - which still would validate such a fantasy as being a probable outcome if she was seriously pursued for discreet pity-sex for the purpose of losing my virginity. After all, that's exactly what the virtual masturbation fantasy was about anyway -- it was on a pity-sex context.

Last edited:
Reaction score
djinhell said:
Skywalker man, your a fvcking loser troll. Ban this douche!!!

all you ever post is sh!t
If that's what you think, then why are you reading it. That says something about your personal tastes!

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
If that's what you think, then why are you reading it. That says something about your personal tastes!
Unfortunately Luke, theres no warning in the thread title that it contains stupid posts by you inside. If there was, then I wouldn't have read it!

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a serious mental disability Luke.

SERIOUS. MENTAL. DISABILITY.

fvcked in the head!

your God won't help you out of it either =\.

Damn why do I feel a compelling need to reply to everything Luke says. He is the ultimate troll.

Reaction score
djinhell said:
Unfortunately Luke, theres no warning in the thread title that it contains stupid posts by you inside. If there was, then I wouldn't have read it!
Yeah there was. You opened a sick thread. Falling in love with a married woman? You want to read a sick thread like that. You get more than you bargained for.

Reaction score
Jaggs said:
You have a serious mental disability Luke.

SERIOUS. MENTAL. DISABILITY.

fvcked in the head!

your God won't help you out of it either =\.

Damn why do I feel a compelling need to reply to everything Luke says. He is the ultimate troll.
If you have a compelling need to reply to everything that I say, then maybe you have the mental disability and are projecting it on to me. It's a psychological phenomina known as projection.

Look at yourself. You just said you are "forced" to reply to my post. That's crazy. See a therapist if you have a "reply to Skywalker" addiction.