I fall in love with a married woman.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread got hijacked bad.

To the original poster. I've dated married women and have been 'in love' with a married woman. It's not worth it. IF she loves you back, are you willing to take care of her as her husband does? Are you willing to marry her. Are you willing to tell your friends and family how you two met? Will you ever be able to trust her?

Let me tell you something you already know, married women are some of the easiest women in the world to date (and by date I mean sleep with), but it's not worth it. Everything that is easy isn't right. You know that. Let this woman work out her own problems and go after more available women, you'll feel better about yourself. Trust me.

francoatgrex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Let me tell you something you already know, married women are some of the easiest women in the world to date.
No, not true for all married women, only a subset. A happily satisfied and well-balanced married woman will not be easily seduced, if at all. You'll get the neurotic and the frustrated (though they wouldn't necessarily show that side at first).

francoatgrex

Don Juan
Reaction score
dng said:
Hi, I know it should not happen.
Why shouldn't it happen?

But I feel her eyes want me and she is really my ideal type of girl.
She is classy, tall, big boobs and perfert body.
Anybody here in love with a married woman?
any thoughts are welcome.
Now, that's wrong! *eyes want you*?! You fell in love because a [married] woman made eye contact with you? No matter how seductive the eye contacts are, this is really very weak to *fall in love* with her. Without being condescending, how old are you and what is your score/experience with women?

Reaction score
I've been doing an analysis of interactions with a married woman from my office. Some encounters she acts like she's interested in me, or I'm special to her. Other encounters she asks like she doesn't know me and we are strangers. Analysing some threads on this board, I've learned about the "push-and-pull" method. When I get a reinforcement from her after she ignores me and I think I've lost her then it hits the spot very hard.

Alright, as of January 25th/April 2nd, I'm staying away from this married woman, but that doesn't stop me from learning lessons from seduction from her to apply to women in general - especially if I found my attraction to this married woman sky-rocketing because of her using this on me (intentionally or unintentionally).

This push-pull method, or emotional oscillation, or the lambda physics wave function -- applied to women is starting to CLICK. Before I thought it was gibberish to me and only something understood by advanced people.

I never understood push-pull until I tied it down to something that sounds natural, that potentially even generated attraction in me. I think this can be congruent with me because I usually have internal conflicts or have the need of emotional space and distance (my desire to be with some women and away from them at the same time) that would cause inconsistent behaviour anyway -- resulting in a natural push and pull. If this behaviour can be used in an organized manner to amplify attraction, then I'm all for it. I understand it now.

Usually, it's either 100% one way or 100% the other way in my black and white thinking with me. Push and pull allows shades of grey to persist in a series of encoutners. So I can vary between hot and cold. Be interested, then not interested at all, and get her wondering what is up.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ look above my post at luke.... poor poor man

To the married women thing:

We all want what we can't (or think we can't) have

joshlavarn2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't do it. Friggin you will be pissing off the husband, and he honestly could blow a gasket and friggin murder you. It is a disaster, and you will be hurting your own team.

Barefoot Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
one thought...

double post

Barefoot Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
one thought...

Luke Skywalker said:
Part of the "Hidden Rules" of virtual fantasy is there being a "tenable" chance that something could happen if a woman is pursued..
It will be a pity-sex context with you and your hand if have not received one of thirty five 'hidden' signs of woman:

1. Licks her lips when looking at you

2. Tells You that are attractive

3. She or Friends taps or grabs Your ass

4. Asks: “Do You work out?”

5. Says: “I would like to see You in that shirt”

6. Sits on Your lap at a party

7. Brushes up against You repetitively with Her body or stays

8. Calls You cute, sexy, whatever.

9. Tells you She is horny. <<I am horny as hell.>>
then challenges You with: “What do you think?”

10. “I (Her) should come over tonight and look at Your of [collection of whatever, or Your backyard garden, etc.]”

11. “I (Her) have never been kissed by a guy my age before.” Grab Her kiss Her. (There is no verbal response.)

12. “Come over to my house, as Her parents are gone for several hours/days.”

13. Tells you She will do *anything for you* she loves You or wants to date You, or she has a crush = is sexually attracted (To guess who? You dummy! )

14. Ask you to help Her study *in her* house *alone with *just you**.

15. Tell you She is tired and *wants* a massage.

16. She says that she is lonely and in need
of a man (You, sucker and make us proud!)

17. Makes hints or sex talk, saying or looking at you saying how hard candy is like sucking D-CK.

18. Says “You should just take what you want!”

19. Keeps looking at You in the eyes/checking you out

20. Makes a *weak* smile

21. Attractive Female Boss while at work holds your hand (not a hand shake) for more then 3-4 seconds, more likely to 10-15 seconds

22. She shows up at Your work uninvited/at Your closing time.

23. Straight out ask for sex after long-term friendship. (Say no and go home to spank yourself again?)

24. She tells you: “You can sleep on the sofa.” Then strips naked and/or leaves Her door completely open in her bedroom at her place.

25. She lays in bed with You kissing and making out with you (in her apartment alone, not at the city park.)

26. Asks: “Do you want me to do this?”

27. Hints at oral sex with comments (In French <<comment>> means <<how>> Literally it means how she is going to do oral sex on You!

28. Says, “Have not had sex lately? (to you) “I haven’t either!) (AND YOU SAY: <<Perhaps *we* can fix that tonight!>>)

29. Takes a walk alone with you after a party.

30. At a party: “You and Her go upstairs, then end up alone. keyword here is : ALONE

31. Says: “Are you tired?”She may say, “[yawing….] I’m sooo tired. I am going to bed.” But does not talk any more, meaning you *are suggested* to come into the bedroom and climb into bed with her! Remember she did not ask You to leave.

Heavy petting (foot massage, to the back of the leg/kneecap, slowly up her leg to upper thigh to rub the vag thru the clothes to make her cumm, then her guard will drop for full sex then or soon. I.e. next time her and You are *alone* in her bedroom and when ****She is tired!****

32. Late night at her house, You with a big day ahead; work or school project, You call in sick/ask the professor for a make-up test when she asks: “Do you want to stay?” (in her/do you accept her? Do you care for her, then show it with your hands and your soul.)

33. She says, “It was *lovely* meeting you.”

34. Looking back and continuing to smile (some females can be hyper-female version of AFC’s)

35. Spends time with you alone/in a car (She keeps giving You her time alone with you.)

Read the rest of post:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159766

And my AFC Chump Moves : A guide of what not to do http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159844

Last edited: