I ****ed up with the almost perfect girl

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes not returning my messages :(
ive been with lots of girls in the past but this one... wow... never met a girl like her she was a perfect 10 in my eyes.

Everything was going well until we came to the kiss, she was terrible and.. this is where i ****ed up... she was like "was that ok for you?" and i said "less tounge"

FFS

I want to kill myself :(

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pingpongz, she may have seemed "perfect" to you, but she's just a girl. And how would she be "perfect" if you didn't like the way she kissed? If she were really perfect for you kissing her would have been great.

Man up. No woman, no matter where she falls on your HB scale, should make you want to kill yourself. Let go of your attachment and move forward!

Just don't say the same thing next time a girl asks you how her kissing was. ;-)

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
pingpongz said:
she was like "was that ok for you?" and i said "less tounge"
unless you had a mean tone or something i cant imagine any reason this would be the cause of your problem (if there is a problem at all). how long has it been since you spoke and how do you know shes mad in the first place? did she storm off crying (that would be a good sign)? how did your get together with her end...

we need more info.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you say too much tounge with a smile or what? She may of got offended but, thats not really a big deal.

Girls are really insecure about themselves.. next time tell her a white lie. It's like a girl who gets dressed up for you and asks if you think she is fat. You don't say; "Yeah, you could loose some pounds."

When, was the last time you saw or talked to her? You may be over reacting too soon.

Reaction score
No problem isn't solved. His problems are only just beginning.

1. He has already blown up her phone in desperation. Most new girl dates do not like a man who is desperate off the bat and clingy like that.

2. He has already broke his ballz over her by acting this way. He has lost his manhood and sold his pride down the drain. He is no longer a good catch to her but just another symp.

3. He as broken the rules of this site and sold every man here who has come to learn to be men down the drain over his so called perfect 10. All of his training and hours spent pouring over posts and trying to grow went right out the window.

4. And how did he end his weak man post? I want to kill myself. Now does that sound like a man who is in control of his life or destiny?

----------------

To the poster. Get a clue. You know what to do. Stop blowing up her phone and let her get over it. Send that apology and let that be it if you must and I am sure you have sent 10 of them by know. I know your gonna post back up that you didn't and that's ok.

It's time to train her not have her train you. Grow your nuts back son.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a cvnt to me. It wasn't you, she sounds like a bytch for reacting the way she did when you said that. Consider it a test, better to know now that she a cvnt rather than later. Also, this behavior is common for stuck up lil princesses like this. I'm actually kinda happy u said that now.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to kill yourself over a girl?

Go back and think that over one more time. Think really hard this time about what you just said.