Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Dumped her, Did I Judge Her Too Harshly??

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl send me abusive text messages, I kept trying to explain myself, but things just got worse, so I told her I was seeing other girls while I was seeing her, she went nuts, said she was going to sue me if she got an STD, I had to change my number.

Just ignore her unless you want to keep banging her, otherwise things will probably get worse. A mentally stable girl will not send abusive text messages, she probably has some kind of mental problems, you don't meed that in your life.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willard said:
I had a girl send me abusive text messages, I kept trying to explain myself, but things just got worse, so I told her I was seeing other girls while I was seeing her, she went nuts, said she was going to sue me if she got an STD, I had to change my number.

Just ignore her unless you want to keep banging her, otherwise things will probably get worse. A mentally stable girl will not send abusive text messages, she probably has some kind of mental problems, you don't meed that in your life.

well i did send her a text last week... she sent me some abusive text messages, so i sent her one back... then later on i sent her another text & basicaly told her that i'm not interested in drama & petty arguments

i also said in the text, that i hope she is okay.... what did i get back? more abuse!

this is what you get for trying to be civil

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willard said:

she said some pretty nasty things to me... i feel like texting her back & letting her know, what a total sl@t she is

but then again, it will just carry on back on forth...

i am some what pizzed off, as this girl was the perfrect fuk buddy... she was up for anything...

but at the same time, she is trouble, and not to be trusted

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn i came to realize today, that i'm really missing the great sex with this chick...

i wouldn't mind keeping her around as a ****k buddy, but gut feeling is telling me, it's going to end bad