Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't think I've seen a chick hit the wall at 51 any worse than this

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the paywall even better.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman is not good looking but the housing situation is bad. It's so unfortunate that extended stay hotels are more expensive than traditional studio or one bedroom apartments.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen a chick hit the wall at 51 any worse than this
It's a reason why people like this is called white trash, but she is also a perfect example of bad life choices.
(Ye, I agree with you btw. She looks horrible. The wall is R.E.A.L. :rofl::lol:)

The setbacks that led to Niffenegger’s life outside — a word she prefers to “homeless,” which she can’t bring herself to say — started in early 2019, when she lost her job at a call center. She tried to forestall financial disaster with credit cards, applying for two that hit her with $89 in fees for every $300 she charged. She ran up debts of nearly $1,000 buying groceries, and pretty soon she couldn’t make the payments. “My credit just exploded and went down to nothing,” she says.
Never take dead-end jobs like working in call-center unless it is for short period, (e.g. want to learn/improve the skillset that they offer through the job like sales/customer service) or you actually own the call center yourself. Taking the quick and easy route of the least resistance (Hint... It's the hard life route in reality), will lead you nowhere literally. She did this to herself and now she's got what she deserves.

So take this lesson and learn from it so you never end up in sh'itty place in life like this..

On the flipside there is another lesson to be learn for all guys too as we tend to not care so much about girls profession and more focus on how hot she is. It's sort of enough with "she's so cute and hot" in contrast to girls 150 bullet point requirement list for a potential partner.

Guys should vet girls further than that, be careful and not to date these chicks in these kind of dead-jobs because you will end up paying for her in one way or the other - even worse for the weaker guys that also helps her paying her debt/student loads and so forth because you can certainly bet on it that chicks like this has huge financial problems. So boyos don't spend time on chick like this and make sure to do your due diligence.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few women end up homeless. Many women can exchange their vaginas for rent.

I think it is bad that people end up living on a permanent basis in extended stay hotels, which should only be used at most for 2-3 month stays in a city. Maybe something like an extended work project. I think the article brought up some really good points about housing.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few women end up homeless. Many women can exchange their vaginas for rent.

I think it is bad that people end up living on a permanent basis in extended stay hotels, which should only be used at most for 2-3 month stays in a city. Maybe something like an extended work project. I think the article brought up some really good points about housing.
I was left homeless by a certain weather event in the 00s :mad:, and because I didn't know where my next move would be (it ended up being Chapter 7 after buying a cheap home with my government grant, that would be exempt from confiscation :)), I found myself in Big D, TX, and stayed at an extended stay hotel there for a few months. I didn't see anything there that resembled this chick, but I did see what looked like some single mommies with their kids - perhaps I should have tried plating them. :rolleyes: