Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't really have a plan right now...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post will probably be equal parts self-reflection, and asking for advice.

I made this thread years ago: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...o-become-wealthy-working-for-yourself.264520/

And it's unfortunately depressing that I'm really not in a better position than when I started it; I'll be turning 30 at the end of April and I'm still living in my parent's house working the same part-time job at the medical marijuana clinic making the same $22.50/hour.

Every plan or goal I really poured myself into turned to s*** in one way or another. You'd think I'd have money saved up after all this time, but the expenses of trying to make each of those ideas work, coupled with intermittent stuff like having to fix car issues, and I'm really in the same spot as when I started.

• Facebook ads didn't work out because I couldn't get businesses to opt into a free trial to build testimonials...only getting 1 client who agreed to pay me on a per lead basis, rather than on retainer, and he wasn't able to afford me for long.
  • Shopify dropshipping didn't work out because as soon as I started seeing success COVID came around and shut down distribution out of China.
  • Modeling/acting didn't work out for similar reasons because as soon as I had agents interested in representing me they all required me to be vaccinated and up-to-date on my boosters. I had seen enough potential hazards with that approach, so I declined to do that and my manager had to let me go because he couldn't market me.
  • I tried doing the whole Hustler's University thing and The Real World after discovering Andrew Tate via copywriting. Everybody I reached out to was getting bombarded by emails from people who were doing the same thing and offering the same service, so aside from 1 client, didn't see success with that.
  • Most recently I was introduced to a company who files the Employee Retention Credit for small businesses where you can make a profit based on the percentage of their refund. Tuned into their calls for several months and met with a mentor who was making a killing doing this and decided to take my copywriting skills and pour my money and effort into cold outreach email campaigns. I finally started getting some responses to schedule calls when the IRS released a statement that they were going to put a moratorium on new filings until at LEAST the end of this year, and they would extend the filing process to 6 months - meaning that at the EARLIEST I could be paid in the 2nd half of next year for any applicants I found that I could help now. Because of that, I had to stop my outreach and email services because I was just bleeding money then.

And now I'm here, without a plan...

Some of the ideas I have include working with a guy I met through HU that does contract work for business startups, I help him compile his outreach lists and he agrees to cut me in on any that close, though so far none have closed and only 2 have scheduled calls...

I've always been big into natural fitness and was considering trying to see if my followers were interested in having me train them via an app. Figure if there's interest I could do free trials for those individuals and use their results to offer paid services...

My mom talks to my brother and I, knowing that we're both disgruntled with our current financial situations. She thinks we should just up and go somewhere without a plan and make it work. That seems more romantic than practical...

And I keep coming back to the idea of learning futures or the stock market...one of the common denominators of these failed ventures is that I've tried to do things that rely on other people in some way; dropshipping depended on Chinese distribution, modeling depended on being vaccinated, the ERC depends on the IRS, etc. Stocks would just depend on me, and my ability to create a system. Problem with that is that it takes considerable time and skill to do that, and I feel like I've already taken too much time...

I don't know, maybe I could stream? I'm good at a lot of video games and think I'd be entertaining, but building an audience would also take a considerable time and money investment to create a working setup.

Either way, if anybody reads this and has any insight on what they think I should do, I'd love to hear it. I've done all these things because I hate working the job I have now under my prick of a boss, and I've worked in corporate environments as a mortgage lender and came to the conclusion that I'd want to find a way to become wealthy where I'm not at somebody's beck and call.

Hope I'll have some thoughts to read from you all, thanks for tuning in to my rant.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you study something? Like a trade? Electrician, mechanic, HVAC, plumber? That can help you get a job and later your own business.

There are college that you can take classes online, you live with your parents with no expenses, nothing to pay and instead of learning a trade that can help you have a business, you went with Andrew fvcking Tate with the idea of becoming a millionaire?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind, you wanna become rich without sacrifices like you wrote in the post. People deserve the misery they're in.
No, I said I don't want to sacrifice my time and effort to build up SOMEBODY ELSE'S BUSINESS.

But cool, thanks for your "help". I learned skills like copywriting, email marketing, and how to run Facebook ads through doing this stuff, and it's not like I was shelling out hundreds of dollars for Tate, I just thought I could learn something from it.

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are doing email outreach are you following up with a call? When I worked a job with heavy sales component the process was always email, call, email, call, etc. You get people on the phone who didn't reply to email but have some interest. Solely relying on cold email outreach is going to be fairly brutal unless you have the best contact lists in the world. Even then, you really need to start dialing.

Compiling outreach lists is time consuming grunt work that the other guy is right to want to outsource. If you take this path you are still in the position of relying on someone else to close sales.

Fitness... if you go this route no free trials, jump right into paid.

Best way to make money in the stock market is to have money. Are you going to spend 6-12 months developing a "system" just to put $1500 in your etrade account? Get another source of income so that you can start investing a portion of your monthly take home and watch it grow

Streaming will take some time before you can make it a full time gig. Maybe worth it as a side gig but don't let it distract you from getting a real source of income in the meantime.

Why not work in sales for a year or two? Seems you are already familiar with some key elements of sales process. You can make some real money and hone your skills so that you are better positioned to branch out on your own in the future

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are doing email outreach are you following up with a call? When I worked a job with heavy sales component the process was always email, call, email, call, etc. You get people on the phone who didn't reply to email but have some interest. Solely relying on cold email outreach is going to be fairly brutal unless you have the best contact lists in the world. Even then, you really need to start dialing.
I actually tried cold calling before I tried the email outreach, I also went into brick and mortar businesses locally to ask for contacts to reach the ownership when it came to the ERC stuff. It didn't really get me anywhere, so I figured it would be better to hit more businesses rather than waste a couple hours to only hit a couple dozen stores. But to answer your question, I didn't follow up with a call unless one was requested by the client, otherwise I was spending my time making the lists, writing the copy, and responding to email follow ups.

Compiling outreach lists is time consuming grunt work that the other guy is right to want to outsource. If you take this path you are still in the position of relying on someone else to close sales.
I agree, but without having ERC right now, I have a lot more free time so I figure I can leverage that a little bit if he ends up getting the significant returns he expects.

Fitness... if you go this route no free trials, jump right into paid.
I'm surprised you'd suggest that approach. The whole idea came from watching Alex Hormozi talk about how he started his business and wanted to get clients for training services. He used the success of his free trial people to market paid services and eventually upgrade those free trials into paying clients. This doesn't seen like an outlandish model and I have SOME followers on Instagram that might take to it.

Best way to make money in the stock market is to have money. Are you going to spend 6-12 months developing a "system" just to put $1500 in your etrade account? Get another source of income so that you can start investing a portion of your monthly take home and watch it grow
Yeah that's the idea I'm least sure of...I just want to remove as many outside factors as I can since the hard stops I've encountered thus far have been a bit depressing.

Streaming will take some time before you can make it a full time gig. Maybe worth it as a side gig but don't let it distract you from getting a real source of income in the meantime.
Agreed. I think a lot of the successful ones were early to the party and were able to maintain their audience when their initial games fell in popularity, stuff like Fortnite streamers for example. The hard part of that would be dedicating several hours to playing one specific game, at specified times on a schedule, in the hopes of building an audience that can afford to donate.

Why not work in sales for a year or two? Seems you are already familiar with some key elements of sales process. You can make some real money and hone your skills so that you are better positioned to branch out on your own in the future
I actually did this recently by working with a college friend who became a franchisee for a floor coating service (garages, walkways, etc). I saw some success with that, but the way he managed the business was held together by duct tape, and there became so many red flags that I left after only a month or so. I still haven't technically been paid by his payroll company for the work I did - he CashApp'd me my paycheck that I would pay back when I did get the money...so far hasn't happened.

I'd be open to sales, but not sure to look for decent gigs. I was introduced to solar by the same family friend that introduced me to ERC, which is also why I haven't seriously bothered looking into it.

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I was in a similar situation. Post-college I moved back in with my parents and was doing what you are doing now. Spent a lot of time thinking about different opportunities and picked up some part time work here and there. Low stress way to live but I wasn't making any real progress. Eventually I had to get serious and focus energy on getting a real full time job. Was able to move out on my own within a few months of being hired.

Right now you don't have a clear vision for what you want to do. My advice is that you fire up some job boards and see what is available in your area or remote. Look for positions in established companies, not a family or friend's small business. With a steady source of income you can move out on your own and have some extra dough to throw at one of your side passion projects here. Maybe you build up streaming/personal training app/other to some place where you can eventually make a switch.

Reactions: BPH

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind, you wanna become rich without sacrifices like you wrote in the post. People deserve the misery they're in.
I notice a trend: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/tips-for-adult-male-virgins-by-coach-nick-notas.279679/

The EXACT same shyte. The irony is you'll get a angry manchild response as a thank you .

These dudes shouldn't even be here talikg about game and women and yadiya OPs mom want him to (rightfully) GTFO.

Ain't no helping these types of boys. They'll learn the hard way tho..

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very hard to believe in under a year you've exhausted all these opportunities

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP take some shrooms and dwell on it

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me that you are thinking too short term and want success without the discipline, patience and hard work it takes to get it.

I get the sentiment that you do not want to work for someone else making them rich. I loathe working for anyone else. It’s just not in my temperament. But, you have to start somewhere. I started out as an employee and now am self employed and financially independent at age 40. I went from the bottom 20 percent of US income earners to now the top 4 percent of income earners. The key for me was delaying gratification, patience, discipline and consistency. I also had a long term plan 10 years out.

Abandon any idea that you need to create massive success in months or a year. Very unlikely that any of that will come to fruition. Unless you are in the tiny, tiny-majority, you are not a business mogul, a genius day trader, or a pro athlete that can rely on sheer talent alone. I don’t have it. You don’t have it. So we have to take the less sexy route of planning our future, hitting shorter term objectives, and having a longer term outlook.

write down where you want to be in three to five years.

Write down how you will get there. Work tirelessly everyday to make that goal a reality.

best of luck brother.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice a trend: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/tips-for-adult-male-virgins-by-coach-nick-notas.279679/

The EXACT same shyte. The irony is you'll get a angry manchild response as a thank you .

These dudes shouldn't even be here talikg about game and women and yadiya OPs mom want him to (rightfully) GTFO.

Ain't no helping these types of boys. They'll learn the hard way tho..
My financial situation doesn't disqualify me from being successful with women...I don't know if you've read any of my stuff but I've been with a lot of very attractive women. I'm happy with who I am overall, the only thing I'm disappointed with is my lack of financial success at this point in my life.

But if you and @All_Kindz_Of_Gainz want to just go back and forth high-fiving each other you can go somewhere else to do it. As I've mentioned before, I'm not opposed to making sacrifices; I sacrificed a lot of time, money, and effort doing the things I mentioned above...

I find it very hard to believe in under a year you've exhausted all these opportunities
Well, the big ones were the modeling/acting and the ERC. I've dealt with failures in each and invested a lot of time, money, and effort when it came to those. But if I can't be represented due to my unwillingness to get the jab, or can't get paid for any businesses I help for another year...well then I don't think it's worth pouring more into each of those ventures if I can't get a return on anything.

I probably haven't exhausted ALL of these, but I haven't seen a return on any of them for a long enough time that I came to the conclusion that I'm either s*** at it, or could likely be putting that time into something more profitable.

It sounds to me that you are thinking too short term and want success without the discipline, patience and hard work it takes to get it.

I get the sentiment that you do not want to work for someone else making them rich. I loathe working for anyone else. It’s just not in my temperament. But, you have to start somewhere. I started out as an employee and now am self employed and financially independent at age 40. I went from the bottom 20 percent of US income earners to now the top 4 percent of income earners. The key for me was delaying gratification, patience, discipline and consistency. I also had a long term plan 10 years out.

Abandon any idea that you need to create massive success in months or a year. Very unlikely that any of that will come to fruition. Unless you are in the tiny, tiny-majority, you are not a business mogul, a genius day trader, or a pro athlete that can rely on sheer talent alone. I don’t have it. You don’t have it. So we have to take the less sexy route of planning our future, hitting shorter term objectives, and having a longer term outlook.

write down where you want to be in three to five years.

Write down how you will get there. Work tirelessly everyday to make that goal a reality.

best of luck brother.
Mind if I ask you what you did? Specifically, whether the work you did as an employee helped build a skillset that allowed you to be self-employed and successful? Was it in the same industry?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
financial situation doesn't disqualify me from being successful with women...I don't know if you've read any of my stuff but I've been with a lot of very attractive women
Who the fvck cares about women when you can't even pay for anything, and when at 30 you live with your parents and don't have any idea how move out, this is what happens you put women as a priority, you end up miserable.

Instead of being with "very attractive women" you should have been working hard not one job but two jobs, saving money since you're pretty much living for free to get your a$s out of your parents house and being an independent human being, and then working on your business on the side.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My financial situation doesn't disqualify me from being successful with women...I don't know if you've read any of my stuff but I've been with a lot of very attractive women. I'm happy with who I am overall, the only thing I'm disappointed with is my lack of financial success at this point in my life.

But if you and @All_Kindz_Of_Gainz want to just go back and forth high-fiving each other you can go somewhere else to do it. As I've mentioned before, I'm not opposed to making sacrifices; I sacrificed a lot of time, money, and effort doing the things I mentioned above...

Well, the big ones were the modeling/acting and the ERC. I've dealt with failures in each and invested a lot of time, money, and effort when it came to those. But if I can't be represented due to my unwillingness to get the jab, or can't get paid for any businesses I help for another year...well then I don't think it's worth pouring more into each of those ventures if I can't get a return on anything.

I probably haven't exhausted ALL of these, but I haven't seen a return on any of them for a long enough time that I came to the conclusion that I'm either s*** at it, or could likely be putting that time into something more profitable.

Mind if I ask you what you did? Specifically, whether the work you did as an employee helped build a skillset that allowed you to be self-employed and successful? Was it in the same industry?
Olalala excuse moi monsieur, pour no joining your little cuddling party.

I can give you "props "for being honost about your living conditions, but other than that...phoeh..kinda difficult to respect this situation bruh..by the way; whatever happened to your opening line?

**This post will probably be equal parts self-reflection, and asking for advice.**

I geuss now it's my fault now huh? I'll be your Jesus, and carry the cross for ya..lol. what's up with the socalled self reflection? Or you think self reflection is about you trying to convince us you are a "model tier man who has no trouble getting women "?

Let me tell ya boi: you better look in the mirror and have a hard talk with that reflection, as that dude has the wrong attitude . I'd cuss tgat dude out like there's no tomorrow..

Hint ; mommy wants you and you brother to GTFO, perhaps even ...3,2,1..yessss! Get sometimes TOGETHER!!!
Who the fvck cares about women when you can't even pay for anything, and when at 30 you live with your parents and don't have any idea how move out, this is what happens you put women as a priority, you end up miserable.

Instead of being with "very attractive women" you should have been working hard not one job but two jobs, saving money since you're pretty much living for free to get your a$s out of your parents house and being an independent human being, and then working on your business on the side.
Op shouldn't even worry about me, as I've said MANY times I am a certified pookie /rayray Tyrone . Put all my chips on p00sy and paid the price..

Thiz post is THE TRUTH . I wished i read a similar post like this 20 years ago, although I probably wouldn't listen any way..

But yeah, dude doesn't even has a talent that stands out to have this attitude lol. His best bet is to show an employer he can be a obedient loyal worker who wants to grind gis azz off .( if you are such a handsome model tier Chad SOME woman will notice you sooner or later and keep your D wet anyway...)

Edit: had to come back to realize how INSANELY STUPID this sentence is..
My financial situation doesn't disqualify me from being successful with women.**

N...a whut???
Any man who says this hasn't been successful with women AT ALL!! Ive been here ,and I know from firsthand experiences that PLENTY of (high quality ) women will let you know (FEEL) you are inadequate due your financial situation. This ain't high school anymore bruh..

Let me repeat that. You CAN NOT be successful with quality women without having money, or the potential to get money and she knows that.( And no , fecking a lost 304 in a piss smelling ally is NOT my definition of being "successful with women".)

Because if you DO catch quality women and they dump your azz its a failure.yiu see tye catch 22?? You cant have wet fire, or hot ice; just like you cant be a 30 y.o broke dude whose successful with women and winning in life. I geuss you must be NOT retarded to graps this huh..

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always find it funny when people with little skills or resources are too high and mighty to work for someone else.

I want to run my own business one day. I'd LOVE to work for myself. With where I'm at right now, that is not possible or realistic. So I work for someone else who pays me handsomely, and when I am financially ready - and have a business plan together, I will start up my own company.

I find this far more practical than your approach of hoping to generate something from nothing.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Olalala excuse moi monsieur, pour no joining your little cuddling party.

I can give you "props "for being honost about your living conditions, but other than that...phoeh..kinda difficult to respect this situation bruh..by the way; whatever happened to your opening line?

**This post will probably be equal parts self-reflection, and asking for advice.**

I geuss now it's my fault now huh? I'll be your Jesus, and carry the cross for ya..lol. what's up with the socalled self reflection? Or you think self reflection is about you trying to convince us you are a "model tier man who has no trouble getting women "?

Let me tell ya boi: you better look in the mirror and have a hard talk with that reflection, as that dude has the wrong attitude . I'd cuss tgat dude out like there's no tomorrow..

Hint ; mommy wants you and you brother to GTFO, perhaps even ...3,2,1..yessss! Get sometimes TOGETHER!!!

Op shouldn't even worry about me, as I've said MANY times I am a certified pookie /rayray Tyrone . Put all my chips on p00sy and paid the price..

Thiz post is THE TRUTH . I wished i read a similar post like this 20 years ago, although I probably wouldn't listen any way..

But yeah, dude doesn't even has a talent that stands out to have this attitude lol. His best bet is to show an employer he can be a obedient loyal worker who wants to grind gis azz off .( if you are such a handsome model tier Chad SOME woman will notice you sooner or later and keep your D wet anyway...)

Edit: had to come back to realize how INSANELY STUPID this sentence is..
My financial situation doesn't disqualify me from being successful with women.**

N...a whut???
Any man who says this hasn't been successful with women AT ALL!! Ive been here ,and I know from firsthand experiences that PLENTY of (high quality ) women will let you know (FEEL) you are inadequate due your financial situation. This ain't high school anymore bruh..

Let me repeat that. You CAN NOT be successful with quality women without having money, or the potential to get money and she knows that.( And no , fecking a lost 304 in a piss smelling ally is NOT my definition of being "successful with women".)

Because if you DO catch quality women and they dump your azz its a failure.yiu see tye catch 22?? You cant have wet fire, or hot ice; just like you cant be a 30 y.o broke dude whose successful with women and winning in life. I geuss you must be NOT retarded to graps this huh..
If he's so handsome why he isn't a model? I mean, male models with good genetics are getting picked around 21 years old for clothing brand? Idk just asking. Also after high school, did he study something? Or he was chillin' with his parents fvcking women? You reap what yo sow right? Is this a case of "pretty privilege" I'm handsome I get to stay with my parents and they'll take care of me? Then in a year since I have pretty women, that success is gonna transfer to my wealth, I'll be wealthy.

I'm an immigrant, and Americans are the most entitled people on earth, they are US citizens, they have a lot of opportunities here, and a lot of them don't take advantage of any of that, but its not his fault completely, his parents failed him like many parents fail their children.

While I see immigrant working they a$$ off, with two jobs from Monday-Friday, and another one of 12 hours on Saturday, this mofo comes here and says, "Hi guys, my plan of becoming wealthy without sacrificing or 'working for another person' hasn't happened, but I'm still being successful with women, help please"

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like this thread is just gonna devolve into Gainz and Gamisch agreeing with each other and bashing me, which isn't what I came for, so I'll just ignore that.

I appreciate those few of you who provided actual practical advice and if anybody else wants to offer something insightful that helped them become decisive with how they decided to become financially independent I'd love if you could share what worked for you, especially if you started out in a similar position as myself here.

So specifically thank you @Stoic and @Captain Redbeard for your advice.