"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I don't look my age

KINGKONG

New Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I have a problem. I'm only 23 but people say i look way older/mature (They say anywhere from 25 to 27). I usually approach girls at college who are younger than me and they think i'm old pervert or something. I have dark oily skin, i think that causes me to look older than what i actually am. How do i make myself look younger?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You are KING KONG, for crying out loud, you have bigger problems than looking youthful, when approaching women!!!
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
You are KING KONG, for crying out loud, you have bigger problems than looking youthful, when approaching women!!!
Exactly, if you had your other issues handled, girls would be thrilled that they are being approached by an older guy with his act together. Even if you were 30 as I am. These days I am attracting girls 5-10 years younger, and a lot easier than when I was 20, or 23.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I was just kidding king kong gorillla dude, but ganster of love has it right.

23, 25, 27 is not old, so it can't be that. A college girl is not a baby - heck, I approach college girls - am I a pervert? You don't have to answer that, it was a rhetorical question!:rolleyes:
 

Bunkins

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Tx
I think I know what your talkin about, cuz I'm the same way.... I have oily skin, pretty tan too from working outside all the time.... Plus that I'm a mechanic, so I'm around grease, intense heat and alot of other crap. Plus I live on a ranch, so I'm out in the sun alot, wind blowing 30 MPH with dirt sand blasting your face... After a while my skin just looks really old, and I basicly looks like crap...... Go get some Nivea for men, the whole kit and try that out..... It's the only stuff I've found that gets rid of the acne looking scars ( it gets that bad with me, face looks all pitted )..... Makes myself look alot better, and I can tell by the looks I get from women before and after...... Ya feel a whole lot better too...... I dont look my age anyways, alot of people comment that I look like I'm around 25-26, this is when I'm all cleaned up.. Give it a try, I bet it will fix ya right up :D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top