Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't know how to handle this:

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a recent red pill aware man (5 months), but I've been playing game 3 years ago.

I met a girl HB7.5. I did everything the right way: sex on our third date, always mantaining frame, not buying gifts or paying meals, just the hotel bill, and going out to things that I really like like music concerts or dance shows (I'm a salsa dancer).

We like each other a lot, but our families hate each other, and yesterday they teared us appart.

In summary: a week ago I took her to a birthday party at my parents house. There, my mother realize that this girl was the daughter of a woman with whom she had a big problem a long time ago, and she forbid me to keep seeing this girl (of course I laughed about it), but it didn't end up there.

Yesterday, somehow my mother and my sister found out that I took this girl to the beach, and while I was out of town (beach is 3 hrs driving) they called my GF's mother, and they had a big argument.

They told her mother that my GF wanted to take advantage of me because of my money, that she was a slut, that she didn't "love" me, a lot of awful things.
(I have to admit that this girl never let me pay her bills, and we stil had hot monkey sex while dating).

My GF (or ex GF) told me that she was upset because my sister and my mother were hypocrites, that it hurt her to see her mother crying, and that she had to stay away from me because she hates the way my mom and my sis made her mother feel.

I don't know what to do, because I want this girl back. Not really a one-itis problem (I keep spinning plates) but because I was learning a lot about mantaining frame and have a lot of control over her whitout being obnoxious.

Our whatsapp conversations were this kind: "Me: I'll see you on monday at 5:00 pm. You must wear a dress, I like it.
She: ok daddy, where are we going to go?
Me: just follow me.
She: I love you".

Even though last night she said she doesn't want to see me, and I told her that I hate the way my mother and sister behaved.

Should I call her? Message her? Wait for a week? Go visit her?

I'm aware that I must keep developing high value during this time, I cannot try to create comfort to re engage her because it would be a mistake. (Comfort now = friend zone).

Thank you guys.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must come from a culture that is very family oriented. Being real, nothing you can do.
She seems like a high quality girl actually so I know it sucks to lose her through no fault of your own..

Id go no contact till she reaches out to you. If she doesn't, on to the next.
Sorry man.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a recent red pill aware man (5 months), but I've been playing game 3 years ago.

I met a girl HB7.5. I did everything the right way: sex on our third date, always mantaining frame, not buying gifts or paying meals, just the hotel bill, and going out to things that I really like like music concerts or dance shows (I'm a salsa dancer).

We like each other a lot, but our families hate each other, and yesterday they teared us appart.

In summary: a week ago I took her to a birthday party at my parents house. There, my mother realize that this girl was the daughter of a woman with whom she had a big problem a long time ago, and she forbid me to keep seeing this girl (of course I laughed about it), but it didn't end up there.

Yesterday, somehow my mother and my sister found out that I took this girl to the beach, and while I was out of town (beach is 3 hrs driving) they called my GF's mother, and they had a big argument.

They told her mother that my GF wanted to take advantage of me because of my money, that she was a slut, that she didn't "love" me, a lot of awful things.
(I have to admit that this girl never let me pay her bills, and we stil had hot monkey sex while dating).

My GF (or ex GF) told me that she was upset because my sister and my mother were hypocrites, that it hurt her to see her mother crying, and that she had to stay away from me because she hates the way my mom and my sis made her mother feel.

I don't know what to do, because I want this girl back. Not really a one-itis problem (I keep spinning plates) but because I was learning a lot about mantaining frame and have a lot of control over her whitout being obnoxious.

Our whatsapp conversations were this kind: "Me: I'll see you on monday at 5:00 pm. You must wear a dress, I like it.

Even though last night she said she doesn't want to see me, and I told her that I hate the way my mother and sister behaved.

I'm aware that I must keep developing high value during this time, I cannot try to create comfort to re engage her because it would be a mistake. (Comfort now = friend zone).

Thank you guys.
Romeo and juilette was a tragity. They were young kids who fell in love but the families hated eachother. They were 14 years old.

How old are you? Be a man and tell your mother and sister to grow the f-ck up. Her beef with this girls mother has nothing too do with you and this chick yiu were seeing.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Romeo and juilette was a tragity. They were young kids who fell in love but the families hated eachother. They were 14 years old.

How old are you? Be a man and tell your mother and sister to grow the f-ck up. Her beef with this girls mother has nothing too do with you and this chick yiu were seeing.
Thanks for the wake up call man. I'm going to talk to them. What should I do with my gf (or ex gf) wait for her to talk to me?

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't allow yourself to be LTR c0ckblocked by immediate family. That's a tough one though, because almost no woman wants to go up against a man's mother or sister and have to deal with all of that negativity long term. You maybe need to put some distance on your family and tell them how wildly inappropriate and damaging what they did was.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the wake up call man. I'm going to talk to them. What should I do with my gf (or ex gf) wait for her to talk to me?
No. Id call her and say be ready at 7 pm. Im picking you up. Then tell her you will have the same conversation with her mother if need be.

Tell both of them i'm my own man. I am not going to be used as some pawn in some 20 year old pissing match between you and my mother. It has Nothing i repeat nothing to do with me and it never will.

Show them you are your own man. Show your lady you aren't participating in someone elses fude. You are standing on your own two feet .

Be alpha. Mark your territory. Do not let them piss on you for something that has nothing to so with you.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't allow yourself to be LTR c0ckblocked by immediate family. That's a tough one though, because almost no woman wants to go up against a man's mother or sister and have to deal with all of that negativity long term. You maybe need to put some distance on your family and tell them how wildly inappropriate and damaging what they did was.
I haven't realized I was being c@ckblocked. Thanks man.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Id call her and say be ready at 7 pm. Im picking you up. Then tell her you will have the same conversation with her mother if need be.

Tell both of them i'm my own man. I am not going to be used as some pawn in some 20 year old pissing match between you and my mother. It has Nothing i repeat nothing to do with me and it never will.

Show them you are your own man. Show your lady you aren't participating in someone elses fude. You are standing on your own two feet .

Be alpha. Mark your territory. Do not let them piss on you for something that has nothing to so with you.
Thank you man, I will do that.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys. This is like having the insight of the brothers I never had.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they honestly are more concerned about their 20 year old fued over some stupid sh!t than your long term happiness I'd seriously question how big a part of their life they are moving forward AND I would let them know your thoughts on it.

This is where you either take a stand as a man or you'll never be seen as one by your family. It sucks you are in this position but you are. Someone is going to get hurt and potentially cause irreparable damage to your relationship with them. You have to choose who it is.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they honestly are more concerned about their 20 year old fued over some stupid sh!t than your long term happiness I'd seriously question how big a part of their life they are moving forward AND I would let them know your thoughts on it.

This is where you either take a stand as a man or you'll never be seen as one by your family. It sucks you are in this position but you are. Someone is going to get hurt and potentially cause irreparable damage to your relationship with them. You have to choose who it is.
Thanks man. As you said it: "man up or walk away".

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Bro just curious, 131 days ago you were blue pill and next day you became red. What happened in those 24 hours?

Props. But that doesn't mean you did things the 'right' way. There is no right or wrong way. There are only results. Sometimes those results depend on how the other party is feeling at the time.

You bring the girl you are having sex with to a birthday party at your parents house. How can your parents not have any idea who this girl is? Your mother had a small argument 25 years ago with the mother of a girl you are having sex with now. Because of that argument, she forbade you from seeing this girl? Come on bro, something is off here.

What do you mean 'somehow'? How did they find out? How does your mom have your girlfriends phone number? Come on bro. You are this smart to have crazy wild monkey sex with a really hot girl. But you can't cover your tracks? The sex is that good?

What money do you guys have? How does she know you have money? If this girl never lets you pay this bills, she obviously thinks you have no money. She has to stay away from you? If she is over 18 she can do whatever the heck she wants. Again bro, something is off here.

Thank you guys.
Comfort = crazy monkey sex.

You say "I'm sorry I gave my mom and my sister your phone number and told them everything about us so they phoned your mom and destroyed you. I have no money and you are not a slut. I like being with you. Would you like to grab a bite tomorrow after work?"o_O

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro just curious, 131 days ago you were blue pill and next day you became red. What happened in those 24 hours?

Props. But that doesn't mean you did things the 'right' way. There is no right or wrong way. There are only results. Sometimes those results depend on how the other party is feeling at the time.

You bring the girl you are having sex with to a birthday party at your parents house. How can your parents not have any idea who this girl is? Your mother had a small argument 25 years ago with the mother of a girl you are having sex with now. Because of that argument, she forbade you from seeing this girl? Come on bro, something is off here.

What do you mean 'somehow'? How did they find out? How does your mom have your girlfriends phone number? Come on bro. You are this smart to have crazy wild monkey sex with a really hot girl. But you can't cover your tracks? The sex is that good?

What money do you guys have? How does she know you have money? If this girl never lets you pay this bills, she obviously thinks you have no money. She has to stay away from you? If she is over 18 she can do whatever the heck she wants. Again bro, something is off here.

Comfort = crazy monkey sex.

You say "I'm sorry I gave my mom and my sister your phone number and told them everything about us so they phoned your mom and destroyed you. I have no money and you are not a slut. I like being with you. Would you like to grab a bite tomorrow after work?"o_O
Hi bro, I'll answer your questions as a), b), c)... And so on (I don't know how to do it otherwise):

a) I've discovered Rollo Tomassi 5 months ago. I bought the books and read all of the post of "The rational male" website,it changed my perspective.
Before that I was involved as an active of the objectivist movement (Ayn Rand) and read a lot of David Deida books("the way of the superior man", etc).

b) compared to other experiences I was doing great because of the results.

c) I live alone in my appartment. That's were we used to met. That's why my parents met the girl when I brought her to their house.
I'm not aware of the kind of argument that it was because my mother hasn't explained that to me, nor I've talked with my exgf yet.. But I'll find that out, I guess it must be something very big.

d) I really don't know. My mother got the phone number of my ex gf's mother, how? They might have a common friend or something.
(My mother and my GF mother were the ones who fought).

e) One day I took her to my restaurant. Im the owner.
I told her Im not used to pay for a girls food.
Our families are the ones who don't want us to stay together. Yeah, the exact reason is missing, I'lll find out.

f) I told her Im not used to pay for a girl's meal. She accepted. I'm a salsa dancer and also play the guittar in a rock band, I believe that my SMV is 1 or two points above hers.
Remember, I haven't gave my mother her mother's phone number.

Any other question, just let me know bro.